A Wild Encounter

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
On this day, Chun and Ella are going to meet their siblings.

Inside the hotel suite, two friends slept separately yet soundly. Early in the morning, Ella woke up first and decided to take a bath. So she proceeded and took a shower. Five minutes later, Chun woke up, but still dizzy and sleepy. Ella was still taking a bath and Chun did not seem to know that his friend was inside. As he opened the door, he immediately went inside and looked to the east direction. There on that spot, a lady taking the shower.

Ella was surprised and horrified as Chun saw her. Finally, Chun opened his eyes wide as he saw a familiar figure, with her gorgeous body and hair wet. In a single look he saw everything from head to toe. Seeing Ella’s reaction, he quickly went out of the room and closed the door. Ella was a bit late in timing of covering her body since she did not notice or hear about the door opening.

After Chun closed the door, Ella shouted that made Chun hear clearly on what she is going to say.

“You ert again! You are so unfair! You have seen my whole precious body! OMG! What an unfair life!”

Chun shouted back, “Why don’t you take a look at my body later?”

Ella yelled in reply, “Shut up Wu Chun! I’m not a ert like you!”

Chun thought, “Really? Why don’t we play a ‘fair game’ today? That would be very nice!”

What is so special and interesting about their friendship is they love to play with each other, to the point that sometimes they play games in a green or erted way.

And this is their first “green game”. (Don’t worry; they won’t make a one night stand.)

Chun quickly undressed himself with his clothes on the floor. Ella, inside, continued to take a bath and she is about to be finished. As Chun barged to the bath room , Ella screamed with her eyes closed and her hands covering her eyes. Covering her whole body will be useless; at least she’s not a ert like Chun.

Chun opened the shower door, entered inside, and closed the door. He removed Ella’s hands from her eyes, and then Ella opened her eyes to see what Chun is trying to do.

He smirked as he let the water from the shower to shower his hunk figure. Ella focused her eyes to his head but not to his body.

Chun faced Ella smirking. He said, “Look at me, so that your life will be fair.”

Ella thought that she won’t be able to get Chun out of the bath room, so she planned to escape out of the unknown Chun’s game herself.

She headed towards the shower door and Chun saw it. He quickly blocked the door so that Ella won’t escape. Ella was quite in a panic, as she couldn’t stand seeing herself and Chun together inside the room. She does not care if Chun keeps looking at her body as there is no choice.

Ella shouted, “Let me get out of here!”

Chun replied, “No way, my friend.”

Then she pushed Chun aside with all her might and quickly opened the shower door. One more door to go. She headed towards the bathroom door but she ended up being caught. Chun bridal-carried her back to the shower room and closed and locked the door. He put her down and Ella started to punch him. Before she could punch him, Chun blocked and held her both hands and places it around his waist. Then he moved her hands in order for her to touch his abs. For Ella, it was a horrible start of her day, and she never thought of Chun using her hands to touch his abs. Then he released her hands freely. Ella looked at Chun to see what he is up to next.

He looked at her . Amazed with her natural beauty, he went closer to her and started her left . Ella tried to push him away, but Chun wrapped his arms around her waist and his hands touching and holding her .

Water from the shower continued falling as they were totally wet.

Ella pleaded, “Chun, stop it! Chun!”

Chun smirked and shifted to her right and it. Ella started screaming loudly with her lungs out.

Chun was getting irritated with her noise so he gave his second kiss to her again, just in order for her to stop screaming.

Ella thought, “You stole for my s, holding and touching my , and now my second kiss! Let me see if you will be surprised if I kiss you back.”

Then she kissed him back, with her hands around his neck. She kissed him passionately. Chun later broke the kiss, unlocked the door, went out of the shower room, and grabbed a bath robe. Then he went out of the bath room. Ella continued taking her bath, leaving Chun sinking in his thoughts.

Chun sat down at a chair and thought, “How come she kissed me back?”

He enjoyed on what he did to her moments ago, as it was part of his so-called “fair game”.

Ella was finished with her bath. Covered herself with a bath robe, she went out of the bathroom. She saw Chun sinking in his thoughts and smiled. She approached him and jokingly gave a kiss to his lips just to wake him up from this deep thinking.

He was surprised that he fell down on top of Ella. She just laughed at him and hugged her friend.

She asked, “Chun, were you playing the fair game a while ago? Huh?”

Chun honestly replied, “Yes. And I’m wondering why you kissed me back.”

Ella said with a smile, “Naturally, I am also playing with you, young man. Just in order to pay back to your stolen act. Game is over, Chun.”

Chun blushed into embarrassment. She knew it all along.

“Your turn to take a bath.”

Chun got up and went to the bath room.