Girl, I Can't Explain What I Feel

I Found You In My Closet

“Bring it back to Kung Fu Panda!” Tao whined.

Kris frowned. “I’m watching How to Train Your Dragon so no.”

“Cooking show!” Baekhyun yelled. “They’re cooking bacon!”

“Can someone make food for me?” Xiumin pouted.

Lay snatched the remote from Kris, flipped the channel, and smiled in satisfaction. “This is a good show.”

Sehun gasped. “My Little Pony?!”

“What?” Lay raised an eyebrow.

“Give that to me.” Chen tried to snatch the remote from Lay.

“No, to me!” Chanyel argued.

“Lay, just switch the channel.” Suho said calmly.

“No!” Lay threw daggers at everyone but all of them continued to snatch the remote from Lay since they all desperately want to switch the channel.

Kai groaned as he woke up from their noises and endless movements on his bed. “Ugh~ it’s freaking 5 in the morning! Give me one more hour of sleep!” He growled but no one paid attention to him since they’re all busy fighting over the remote. Kai harshly grabbed the remote from Lay, turned the television off, and kicked them out of bed. “Everyone. Out. Me. Sleep.”

They all dashed downstairs in defeat.

“Where’s Luhan anyways?” Xiumin frowned.

“D.O’s missing too.” Suho added.

“Wait. I smell something delicious.” Chanyeol nodded to himself. “D.O. must be cooking delicious food.”

“Good morning!” Luhan cheerfully greeted them as they reached the kitchen and they all freaked out.

“Luhan… woke up… earlier than us…” Xiumin placed a hand over his heart for a dramatic effect.

Luhan pouted. “You make it sound like I always wake up late.”

“You do.” D.O. stated, putting more ingredients for the soup he and Luhan is cooking. “You don’t hear your alarm clock, right?”

“Why are you up earlier?” Lay asked.

Luhan beamed. “I wanted to cook for Soomi!”

“And he just had to drag me to help him cook.” D.O. muttered.

“Woah, you woke up early to cook for Soomi! Are you trying to show her that you’ll be a good husband or what?” Chen teased.

“A great angel.” Luhan simply replied and stirred the soup as he hummed a random tune.

“Do you think we should get a doctor t check him?” Kris frowned.

“I heard that.” Luhan snapped. “There is absolutely nothing wrong with me.”

“By just the mere thought of you waking up early is wrong.” Sehun made a face.

“And it’s because of Soomi.” Baekhyund added. “Here you go, telling us that Kai will fall for Soomi and you’re actually trying to win her to win her heart.”

Luhan shook his head and hands in defense. “I’m Soomi’s angel, that’s it. About Kai? I’m making him jealous, okay? It’s a total win-win situation. I’m being Soomi’s angel and making Kai jealous at the same time.”

As if on cue, they all rolled their eyes at Luhan’s statement.

“Sure.” Chanyeol sarcastically remarked.

“I think Kai already had enough of jealousness yesterday.” Lay stated.

Tao smiled evilly. “If he drives Kai overload, then will see him get beaten up in overload. We get to watch this so-called angel get tortured and we’ll record it.”

“That’s right.” Xiumin nodded. “Kai will explode if you make him even more jealous.”

Luhan smirked. “That would be fun then.”

They all gave Luhan weird looks.

“Sadistic.” D.O. mumbled. “Why don’t you guys help out? Like, can you clean the house or something?”

Sehun pulled out a cat keychain from his pocket. He pressed a button and it turned into a mechanical cat.

“Clean the house, Meowth.” Sehun ordered and the mechanical cat immediately obliged. Sehun turned to face D.O. “It’s more convenient, isn’t it? Now, can I eat?”

“Not yet.” Luhan firmly said. “The soup is not yet done and this is made for Soomi in the first place. You’ll get to eat when Soomi arrives.”

Sehun pouted. They all looked at each other as if reading each other’s minds. They all dashed to the living room, leaving D.O. and Luhan in the kitchen.

Lay grabbed the remote first and flipped the channels until he found something interesting for him. “My Little Pony is already over but this shall do it.”

Kris scowled. “How to Train Your Dragon is what I want to watch.”

“I want to watch Kung Fu Panda.” Tao pouted at Kris and Kris patted his head.

“Taoris.” Chanyeol laughed as he nudged Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun laughed along with Chanyeol and gave him a high-five.

“Says Baekyeol.” Kris snickered and bumped his fist with Tao’s as they laughed.

Soon after, you went downstairs with Kai.

Kai burst in laughter. “Seriously? You guys are watching that?”

“Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus?!” You exclaimed in disbelief and couldn’t help but laugh along with Kai.

Lay’s face turned red. “Unicorns are jjang!” He blurted out. “Well… yeah… it’s a Pegasus… but it’s close to unicorn! So… yeah…” Lay shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Lay wouldn’t change the channel.” Chen said. “He has this love for unicorns. It’s a Pegasus anyways.”

“Woah, I didn’t expect you to love unicorns, Lay.” You nodded in amazement.

“Soomi!” Luhan brightened up as he saw you.

“You should know that he woke up early just to cook breakfast for you when he doesn’t even hear his alarm clock. And he literally dragged me to help him cook.” D.O. mumbled the last part.

Luhan nodded and smiled as he took your hand and led you to the dining table.

“Say aaah~” Luhan sang.

“I can.” You smiled and tried to get the spoon from Luhan but failed.

Luhan shook his head. “I’ll feed you.”

Knowing your defeat, you opened your mouth and let Luhan feed you. “Omo~ it’s delicious!”

“I’m glad.” Luhan smiled.

D.O. frowned. “I helped Luhan. He dragged me to help him.”

“Thank you then D.O. and Luhan. Thumbs up.” You raised 2 thumbs up.

“We cleaned the house!” Sehun beamed. “Well, err… the mechanical cat cleaned the house.”

“I thank the mechanical cat then.” You giggled.

“Aaah~” Luhan sang and you obediently opened your mouth.

Kai, who was sitting across you awhile ago shoved Sehun who is beside you and took his seat so now, you’re in between Luhan and Kai. “Feed me, Soomi.” Kai demanded.

You blinked at Kai. “What?”

“Feed me~” Kai whined.

You shrugged but then, you started feeding Kai.

Kai smirked at Luhan. ~Two can play this game, bro.~

Luhan smirked back, as if reading Kai’s mind. ~But, I can show you how to play it better.~

“Soomi~” Luhan cooed while pouting adorably. “I want you to feed me to.” He pushed his bowl towards you.

~What’s up with them?~ You thought and gave Kai’s soup back to him and started feeding Luhan.

“You two shared an indirect kiss again!” Kai growled. “Aish, Luhan, don’t you have your own hands and spoon?! Indirect kiss!”

Chanyeol scoffed and shoved his spoon inside Kai’s mouth and grinned maliciously. “What were you saying about indirect kiss?”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow in interest. “Yeah, Kai, what were you saying just now?”

Kai glared at Chanyeol and Baekhyun and threw Chanyeol’s spoon back to him which he immediately caught. “That doesn’t apply. It only applies between Soomi and Luhan.”

“I seriously don’t believe in indirect kiss.” You stated blankly.

Luhan shook his head. ~Kai does when it comes to you though.~

The 10 others just watched, amused.

“Soomi, I’ll just feed you again.” Luhan smiled.

Kai put his spoon in front of your face.

You raised an eyebrow. “What am I supposed to do with that?”

“Use it.” Kai said seriously.

“No, you should still use this.” Luhan insisted while waving the spoon that you and him used.

Kai stood up and raised the spoon he’s holding. “This.”

Luhan did the same. “No, this.”

“I’m done eating.” You said awkwardly.

Kai smirked. “We’ll get to walk together, ride the bus together, go to school together, and sit in class together then.”

“Uhh, yes?” You kind of asked. “Actually, that’s pretty much of what we do every day.”

“Let’s go then!” Kai exclaimed and hurriedly dragged you outside.

Luhan laughed as he shook his head. “Interesting, very interesting.”

“Were you actually planning to kill him with jealousy?” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

Luhan smiled evilly. “Oh Sehun, our minds are seriously connected like that.”

“He’s creeping me out.” Suho shuddered.

“He’s basically creeping everyone out.” Lay looked at everyone and true that, they are getting even more crept out by Luhan every second.”

 

“Yah~ Kai, you seem different.” You blurted out while walking in the hallways with Kai.

Kai smirked. “I know~ I’m really awesome and there’s no one like me.”

“Conceited, that’s not what I mean.” You rolled your eyes.

As soon as you entered your classroom, cold water splashed on you. It startled everyone in the classroom and Kai left by the very moment.

“Your knight in shining armor left you after I splashed you with cold water. What a pity.” Tiffany blew on her nails.

You narrowed your eyes on her. “What do you want?”

“I want to bring you down to your worst just for fun.” Tiffany stated flatly.

“.” You muttered through gritted teeth as everyone silently watch the two of you.

“How can you talk back to me that way?! I’m feared by everyone!” Tiffany pierced you with her hateful stare.

“Not to me. You don’t have any hold of me. I’ll do what I want and I would talk in any way I want to anyone. I don’t care if something that I’ll do might screw you since you’re already screwed up anyways.”

“You’re a stupid who is stupid enough to believe that I actually wanted to be friends with you when I just wanted to play with your brother who eventually died because of me.”

“Don’t bring my brother up.” You said in a dangerous tone.

“Oh, I would talk about anyone if it pleases me.” She gave you a mocking smile. “Your dear brother, my dead ex boyfriend, died because of me. He was foolish enough to make me the center of his world that he died of depression when I dumped him. Oh, what a wonderful world where I can kill someone with my beauty.”

“I said don’t bring my brother up!” You were on the verge of wanting to beat Tiffany up when Kai came and threw a pail of water on Tiffany like how she did to you.

Tiffany gasped. The water is very dirty since Kai walked out of the classroom to get the water that the janitor used for mopping the comfort room. Kai didn’t feel contented with that so he Tiffany’s head inside the pail.

Kai smirked. “Next time you pick on someone, make sure that that someone is not my Soomi.”

Your eyes slightly widen. ~MY Soomi~

Kai then nudged you. “Give me your phone.”

You got confused but handed Kai your phone afterwards.

“What the hell?!” Tiffany shrieked as and removed the pail off her head.

 “Look here.” Kai smirked and Tiffany unknowingly got tricked. As she looked to the phone’s direction, Kai snapped a photo of her, with her looking horrible. “You know, you should get out of here. This isn’t even your room to begin with. You’re already a senior, right? And, it wouldn’t be too nice if you’d be reported that you started a fight with your hoobae, right sunbae?”

Tiffany glared at everyone before storming out of the classroom.

Kai then caressed your cheek in concern. “You have to change your clothes or you’ll get sick. Do you have extra uniform in your locker or shall we make EXO bring your uniform?”

“I’m fine.” You smiled at Kai. “I have clothes in my locker.”

“Let’s get it.” Kai said and you nodded.

There were murmurs around the classroom as you two went out of the classroom with Kai’s protective arm around your shoulder.

“Do you think they’re together?”

“They look cute, really.”

“See how Kai stood up for Soomi against Tiffany sunbae?! Jjang!”

“Too bad, I have the hots for Kai.”

“Dude, Kai made you gay?! Omo~ me too! High five! But, he’s mine!”

There was a lot of gossiping about you and Kai between your random classmates, thinking if you two actually are together. Since they are not sure about the relationship between the two of you, they eventually decided to stop talking about it.

Kai and you went back to your classroom after you changed your uniform.

“Who wants Tiffany’s picture?” Kai smirked and all of your classmates surrounded you. “Send it to them.” Kai winked at you. You laughed and nodded and Kai walked away from the crowd.

Kai sat on his seat and watched you laughing as you send Tiffany’s picture to your classmates which would definitely be a hot issue today. Kai’s lips turned upright as he watched you. ~Seeing her happy makes me happy. I feel glad that I actually have the mission of protecting her. I want to protect Soomi. I really do and it’s not just because of my mission. I really want to protect her. My heart’s beating tells me to. I can’t let anybody hurt her and I can’t forgive that Tiffany. Right, Tiffany.~ Kai clenched his fists into a ball. ~She needs to learn a lesson. I guess EXO will be perfect in giving her a lesson. No one messes with my Soomi. Yes, she’s mine. Say that she belongs to Luhan and I’ll peel you alive. Speaking of Luhan, I’m currently dialling his number right now.~

“Yo, self-proclaimed angel.” Kai greeted and could almost see Luhan smirking on the other line.

“What do you want, Kai?”

“Hurry up and bring EXO.”

“Eh? What happened?” Luhan asked calmly.

~Aish, how can Luhan be such a calm and demanding person at the same time? Aish, I swear, this guy is bipolar. How, oh how, can he be so calm? What if I tell him that Infinite is here, huh?~ Kai shook his head. “Someone messed with Soomi.”

That’s when Luhan panicked. “Don’t tell me that whoever that is killed my Soomi!”

~I’ll let that ‘my Soomi!’ part to slide just for this Luhan to shut up.~ Kai rolled his eyes. “No, she splashed Soomi with a pail of water and embarrassed her.”

“Damn her!” Luhan shouted. “Who is she anyways?!”

“She’s Soomi’s enemy.”

“She’ll pay.” Luhan huffed. “We’ll go to your school right away. Give me the name and location of that spiteful .”

“Tiffany Hwang. Building A, uhm… class… 4… C?”

“Be surer!” Luhan yelled.

“Well, Soomi and I saw her there. Yep, she’s there.”

“We’ll be right there.” Luhan said in a pissed off tone and hung up.

~Tiffany is dead, for sure. Luhan and I are the most sadistic in EXO, mind you.~ Kai smirked.

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone huddled back to their seats, greeting the teacher before sitting down.

“Who were you talking too awhile ago?” You curiously asked.

Kai winked at you. “You’ll see.”

You just nodded slowly and listened to the teacher.

Kai just gazed softly at you, not minding what the teacher is saying or not bothering to copy notes since he had already been through those lessons. He’s from the future, alright. And besides, for him, staring at you is much more meaningful than studying. ~Don’t worry, Soomi. We’ve got your back. I’ve got your back. I’ll stay by your side. I never want to see you get hurt. I always want to see you smile. I always want to see you happy. Just seeing you happy makes me happy. Just seeing you sad makes me sad. Just seeing you with Luhan makes me jealous. Any time of the day, these impatient feelings keep on overflowing. Somehow, I can understand these impatient feelings that consist of happiness, sadness, contentedness and jealousy. But then, I can’t explain this feeling that gives me special warmth; the feeling is wonderful but I can’t explain it. I don’t know what it is but I know that it’s because of you, Soomi. Maybe, someday I’ll know what this feeling is called. But, right now, girl, I can’t explain what I feel.~

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WANT TO BE IN LONDON WITH EXO RIGHT NOW! >.<

SOOOOO ANYWAYS,

I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! *BOWS 90 DERGREES* I'M SERIOUSLY BUSY SO I'M SORRY TOO FOR NOT GIVING COMMENT REPLIES. =( I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS MY FANFIC. =)

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, AND COMMENTING! :D

LOVE LOTS <3

PS: TO THE READERS OF MY OTHER FF, I MIGHT AS WELL AS UPDATE IT TODAY. :D