Water Park Part 3

I Found You In My Closet

 

“I can’t believe that I’m doing this.” Kris face palmed. “What is this couple contest about anyways?”

“I don’t know.” Tao shrugs, almost too nonchalantly, not noticing Kris staring at him in horror.

“And you dragged me here?” Kris gaped at Tao. “I just want to burry myself right now. Why do I have to live in this planet?” He pulled his hair.

“Hot news right here. Duizhang’s gone mad.” Lay whistled and nudge Baekhyun. “Take a picture.”

Baekhyun smirks as he shakes his head and took a picture of Kris pulling his hair. “My, my, Lay, you’re becoming like our precious, sadistic Luhan.”

“That would be…” Lay trails off and scoots away from Baekhyun. “A disaster.”

“Tao and Kris looked so cute together.” You chimed and smiled at Kai. “Don’t you think so too?”

“We look cuter though.” Kai grinned.

You made a face but the corner of your lips turned upright. “I don’t think so.”

“You’re blushing.” Kai smirked as he leaned his forehead against yours and your cheeks immediately began to heat up.

“When did I blush?” You protested but it came out as a weak whisper.

Kai laughed and leaned back, his face no longer close to yours. “Right now.”

“I hate you.” You hit Kai’s chest.

Kai shook his head. “You know that you don’t mean that.”

Sehun blinked at Luhan. “Yah~”

Luhan crossed his arms. “If you’re going to ask me to act lovey dovey to you like them, it’s no to the highest level.”

“It’s not it, .” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“You dared talk to me that way?” Luhan shot Sehun a death glare.

Sehun gulped and nervously laughed. “No, hyung. I just wanted to ask you something.”

Luhan stared at Sehun. “Spill.”

“Do you like Soomi?” Sehun asked rather hesitantly.

“Why, yes.” Luhan blinked his Bambi eyes twice. “She’s like a little sister.”

“You don’t like her that way?” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

“No.” Luhan chuckled. “Yah~ maknae, why are you asking such things?”

“I’m just making sure that you wouldn’t get Soomi just for the fun of seeing Kai suffering.” Sehun shrugged.

“Am I that cruel to you?” Luhan rolled his eyes. “I’m sadistic but I wouldn’t do that. This is so not Luhan to say it but…” Luhan scratches the back of his head awkwardly, feeling shy all of a sudden. “I love my friends.”

“Just making sure…” Sehun trailed off and the sound of gunfire was heard. “What was that?”

“Aish, the games already started!” Luhan exclaimed and grabbed Sehun’s hand. “Let’s go!”

 

“Gege, solve this puzzle or we wouldn’t get to the next station!” Tao whined.

“I’m trying, okay?” Kris ran a hand through his hair. “Why don’t you help out?”

“I don’t know how to solve puzzles!” Tao pouted. “Aren’t you supposed to do this? You’re duizhang- supposed to lead, supposed to know everything.”

“Then, what are you doing by my side if I can do this by myself?” Kris narrowed his eyes at Tao.

“I’ll be your partner so you can have someone to share the victory with.” Tao grinned as he held a peace sign up to his cheek.

 

“Hyung, you’re heavy!” Sehun protested.

“Shut up! I’m not heavy!” Luhan whacked Sehun’s head. “Just go up this water slide quickly!”

“It’s hard! I keep on slipping and you’re heavy!”

“I’m not heavy!” Luhan shouted as he slapped Sehun’s back and they went sliding down, having to start climbing the waterslide once again.

“Hyung!” Sehun slapped his forehead in annoyance.

“Oops, sorry?” Luhan pouted.

Sehun shook his head. “Let’s just climb again.”

 

“I don’t know how to surf!” You screamed loudly in Kai’s ear. “And this is really crazy because we’re on one surf board!”

“Geez, woman, you’re so loud.” Kai rolled his eyes but a silly smile is playing on his lips. “Why don’t you just hold me and I’ll be the one to do everything?”

“No way!” You violently shook your head and a big wave splashed both of you. You stumbled and fell in the pool when the waves are raging. ~Kai, help me!~ You mentally called out.

Kai grabbed your hand, pulled you up with him and encircled your hands on his waist while chuckling to himself. “Ahn Soomi, you’re really troublesome.”

 

“It seems like the game is fun.” Baekhyun pouted. “I should have joined.”

“You want some?” Xiumin offered some of his steamed buns while munching on some.

“Xiumin is offering his buns.” Suho stared at Xiumin and Baekhyun in horror.

“It must be the end of the world!” Chanyeol exclaimed and started running around while D.O chased after him.

Chen shook his head. “Why must I live with these people?”

“It’s not as if you’re that behave, Chen Chen.” Lay smiled, showing his to die for dimples.

“Well,” Chen laughed a little. “I’m sane, at least.”

 

“Waaah~” Sehun started flailing his arms wildly. “To the last station we go!”

“Wait for me!” Luhan shouted.

“Run fast, hyung! We should win this!”

 

“Isn’t that D.O? And Chanyeol?” You furrowed your eyebrows. “Why are they crazily running around?”

“I don’t know.” Kai shrugged. “Let’s not mind them. Once we’re on the finish line, we’re the winners.”

 

“Gege, we’re in the lead!” Tao happily waved his hands up in the air. “The panda stuffed toy will be mine!”

“Tao, you’re so loud.” Kris rolled his eyes.

“We have a winner!” The host suddenly announced.

Tao stopped on his tracks and pouted. “We didn’t win.”

“Yah~ that’s Chanyeol and D.O.” Luhan frowned.

“They’re not included in this game!” Kai protested.

“Isn’t that against the rules?” Some random guy asked.

“As I’ve said…” The host broke into a smirk. “The winner is the first to reach the finish line. Did I mention something about the first stations?”

The contestants’ jaw dropped open and Chanyeol and D.O stuck their tongues out at them. They picked the game console as the prize. They must have been lucky to happen to just be running around and suddenly winning the contest.

---

“I got hungry because of that contest.” Tao complained as he stuffed his mouth with food.

Kris glared at Tao. “I’m never going to let you drag me to another couple contest again.”

“You’re not the one to say, Kris.” Luhan shakes his head, laughing. “He’ll do his aegyo and you would instantly give up, right aegyo lover?”

“Why is my life like this?” Kris stared up at the roof of the hut.

Suho shook his head. “You’re helpless.”

“I heard that there would be fireworks at 12 AM.” Chanyeol remarked excitedly.

“We should go check it out later.” You suggested and they all agreed.

---

“3, 2, 1!”

Fireworks went shooting, creating a magnificent view in the dark midnight sky.

Kai stared up in the sky before diverting his eyes on you. He smiled as the colors reflected in your eyes and you stare at the fireworks in awe, unaware of Kai’s eyes on you.

“I can see what’s coming.” Baekhyun shook his head with a smile as he caught a glimpse of Kai staring at you.

“I know.”

“Don’t scare me by popping out beside me like that and saying ‘I know.’ so nonchalantly.” Baekhyun placed a hand over his chest while gaping at Luhan beside him.

“Talking to yourself isn’t actually normal, you know, Bacon.” Luhan laughs, shaking his head. “It’s actually a favor that I’m here to talk to you, really.”

“I guess.” Baekhyun shrugged. “Hey, someone would get randomly picked to dance. I hope that Kai and Lay would get picked.”

“Lay wouldn’t get picked.” Luhan let out an evil smile and Baekhyun shuddered at the sight of it.

“Just what did you do, Xi Luhan?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“People love money.” Luhan shook his head. “I paid the man operating the spotlight for him to turn the light to Kai and Soomi. Then, I also paid the host to make him play my favourite couple song. Oh, look!” He excitedly pointed up the stage as you and Kai went up and all of the EXO members’ eyes turned to him.

“You’re going to dance Troublemaker!” The host announced.

They all broke into evil grins. “Luhan is the jjang!”

 

“Looks like we’re going to dance Troublemaker?” Kai raised an eyebrow, flashing you his infamous smirk.

You stared at the ground, blushing. “I hate you.”

“You should know better.” Kai shook his head as an amused laughter escaped his lips.

Then, the music started playing.

 

“They look great together.” Xiumin commented while munching on some steamed buns.

“Seriously, where do you get those endless supplies of buns?” D.O looked at him weirdly.

“He is a bun.” Chen stated.

“Their moves are in sync with each other.” Sehun nodded to himself.

“They’re actually great dancers.” Lay smiled.

“Plus,” Chanyeol grinned. “There are sparks in between them. They are made for each other.”

“Isn’t it a bit sad that the younger one is ahead of us?” Suho looked up in thought.

“Not really.” Kris shrugged.

“As long as I have steamed buns, I’m happy then.” Xiumin said, his mouth full of steamed buns.

“This means that we should keep an eye on Sehun and Tao.” Luhan narrowed his eyes at the two. “Younger ones seem to grow up fast in love.”

“Please, hyung, if we’re talking about younger ones, I should be keeping my eye on you.” Sehun rolled his eyes. “You’re like eternally young with a baby face like that.”

“I’m talking about age!” Luhan exclaimed. “And I don’t have a baby face. I’m really manly.”

“Shut up if you don’t want him to erupt.” Tao whispered to Sehun.

Sehun laughed. “I know, Tao. I know.”

 

“When I’m with you, I’m a troublemaker.” Kai whispered in your ear as the song ended and thunderous claps were heard and you two exited the stage.

You shook your head and laughed. “Aren’t you always?”

“But, with you…” Kai smiles, the moonlight lighting up his face. The smile was innocent as not a single trace of his smirk was seen. He continued to flash you his mesmerizing smile as he stared in your eyes. “With you, everything is different. Every moment… they feel… so surreal…”

“Kai…” You whispered as you stared back into his eyes and you could feel your cheeks burning up.

“You two did great!”

“You should be a duo!”

“Daebak!”

The moment between you and Kai ended almost too soon as the EXO members approached you two.

Kai rolled his eyes but chuckled to himself. ~ers.~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a very, very long time. I've been really busy. Like, seriously. Please forgive me and thank you for sticking up with me in this fiic. I love each and everyone of you /cries

Oh, any Baekhyun biased here? I made a oneshot. :3 It'll be great if you check it out. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298080/death-wish-angst-oneshot-you-exo-kai-sehun-baekhyun

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! :D

Love lots <3