Luhan's Operation Make Kai Jealous

I Found You In My Closet

There goes my failed attempt of creating a GIF poster. -__- I had fun making it anyways. I'm not an artist so yeah. Read my rants on author's note below. Haha. That's if you like. Here's a long chapter ahead. =)

---

“Let’s play!” Tao cheerfully exclaimed as all of you reached your house.

“7 minutes to heaven!” Sehun clapped his hands.

Kai raised an eyebrow. “7 minutes to heaven?”

“Just one round~ bbuing~ bbuing~” Both Sehun and Tao did aegyo.

As everyone knows, no one can resist when EXO-K’s and EXO-M’s maknae do aegyo so the 13 of you ended up sitting on the floor. D.O. spun the bottle and it pointed at you. He spun the bottle again and it pointed at Luhan. He already calculated how much force he will exert for the bottle to point at you and Luhan, according to Luhan’s order.

“First and last pair is Soomi and I.” Luhan smiled innocently at Kai. ~Great job, D.O.~

Since the nearest room is the bathroom, they locked you and Luhan there.

“So…” You trailed off, trying to break the silence.

“Do  you like Kai?” Luhan bluntly asked.

You blinked a couple of times before answering. “Well, he teases me and all but yes, I do.”

“It’s not what I mean.” Luhan shook his head. “You know, like, as in crush or something?”

Your face turned into a light shade of pink. “W-what’s with t-he s-sudden question?!” ~Why am I stuttering?!~

Luhan shrugged and innocently smiled at you. He then picked up the shower hose and pointed it towards you.

 

Kai on the other hand, is glaring at the bathroom door, waiting for 7 minutes to be over. ~What’s taking 7 minutes so long and why can’t I hear them?!~

“Kai is jealous.” Kris laughed silently.

Suho nodded in agreement. “Bad, bad, Luhan.”

“LUHAN!!!”

The 11 of them heard your scream.

“What do you think is he doing to Soomi?” Sehun teasingly asked Kai.

“I don’t know.” Kai replied quietly. ~What’s with the bloody scream?!~

 

Luhan laughed at the sight of you drenched in water. You grabbed the shower hose from him and turned it on.

“It’s so hot!” Luhan shouted as the hot water hit his body.

“Aigoo~ let’s try this then~” You sarcastically cooed as you turned the shower back to cold.

Luhan smirked as he easily lifted you and placed you in the bath tub, trapping you in one of his arms.

“Yah! Luhan!” You shouted as he began drowning you when he got the shower hose back. You harshly grabbed the shower hose from him and hit his face using water.

“Bad girl.” Luhan wiggled a finger in front of you.”

“That’s what I am.” You let out an evil laugh as you got some shampoo and put it in Luhan’s right eye.

“Yah~ why are you so harsh?!” Luhan pouted. “I’ll punish you!”

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Heal your right eye first.”

Luhan pouted even more. “It really hurts.”

“Let me see it.” You grew worried and you started to splash water in his right eye. “I’m sorry. My angel must hate me now.”

“Your angel Luhan will never hate you.” Luhan gave you a reassuring smile. “But, he’ll punish you!” He laughed evilly and you didn’t know that he already got the shower hose back. Cold water hit you once again.

 

Luhan and you ended up sitting on the bathroom floor, laughing as you finished your water fight.

“Soomi~” Luhan suddenly spoke up. “I know that you’ll fall for Kai sooner or later.”

“W-why are you saying this?!” You stammered.

Luhan shrugged. “You’ll know. In the future lies what’s hidden on the past.”

“You sound like a grandfather or something.” You laughed.

Luhan laughed along and stood up. “I think 7 minutes is over.” He said thoughtfully and offered his hand out for you.

You took Luhan’s hand and he effortlessly lifted you up. You smiled. “Thanks.”

Luhan opened the door and faced a fuming Kai.

“It was over 7 minutes!” Kai roared.

Luhan carelessly shrugged. “You should have banged the door then.” ~Aww, c’mon, Kai. I’m not the type to betray you. Soomi and I are just friends. I’m just testing you. Plus, I’m Soomi’s angel, remember? That includes love life, y’know? And hey, I’m on operation make Kai jealous.~

“Why are the two of you drenching in water?” Suho asked.

You smiled. “We played with water.”

“You two should go change now or you’ll catch a cold.” Chanyeol advised.

“Yes, sir!” You saluted Chanyeol.

“Hey, Kai, I’ll borrow some of your clothes, araseo?” Luhan smiled.

“Araseo.” Kai mumbled and you and Luhan went upstairs.

The 11 of them sat on the couch.

“Jealous much?” D.O. teased.

Kai glared at him. “I wasn’t jealous.”

“I was referring to no one in particular.” D.O. smartly replied.

“Yah~ Tao~” Xiumin called out. “You still remember that interesting story I told you? I went out t buy steamed buns and I saw a girl talking to another girl saying how JEALOUS she was. You know, she was really, really JEALOUS!” Xiumin let his eyes went wide at the jealous part.

“On my way to buy bacon, I saw two guys. One was saying about how JEALOUS he was over another dude. He was this JEALOUS!” Baekhyun made a big circle using his hands.

“Oh, I’ve also seen a JEALOUS gull!” Chen gushed. “When we were on the beach, I saw a gull looking at other 2 gulls. It was so JEALOUS!”

“SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!” Kai messed his hair in frustration.

“So,” Sehun beamed. “as you were saying about JE-”

Kai shot Sehun a death glare, cutting his words. “What were you about to say?”

“Jellies!” Sehun nervously laughed. “Aigoo~ I want jellies!”

Kai rolled his eyes then, you went downstairs with Luhan.

“Kai, I swear, you look constipated right now.” Luhan commented.

“Shut up.” Kai hissed.

“PMSing~” Luhan sang.

“Kai, pleased don’t tell me you’re sick.” You touched Kai’s forehead and sighed in relief.

“Why won’t the 11 of you go back?” Kai groaned.

Chen frowned. “Why make us leave?”

You lightly smacked Kai’s forehead. “They’re just visiting.”

“You’re just glad to have your angel here.” Kai muttered but no one heard it.

“Is there something we can play with here?” Tao hopefully asked.

“Well…” You thought about it for a while and smiled. “The whole 3rdfloor is like an arcade shop.”

“To the 3rdfloor!” Tao beamed and rushed upstairs.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Sehun yelled before rushing up with Tao.

The rest also followed. Luhan clung his arms onto yours and gave Kai an innocent smile. Kai trailed behind all of you.

Kai huffed. ~Luhan is making me upset for no reason.”

“Wow, Soomi!” Chanyeol grinned, marvelling the arcade room. “Why do you have all these stuff?”

You lightly shrugged. “My dad bought this lot and built a house before he passed away. All the stuff is already here before I moved.”

“I’m sorry.” Chanyeol guiltily said. ~Right, her dad passed away already.~

“Don’t be.” You smiled. “I’m fine. Go and find something to play with.”

Chanyeol slowly nodded and looked around.

“Soomi!” Luhan called you, motioning you to come to the DDR game. “Let’s play!”

“Sure!” You beamed and started playing DDR with Luhan.

“Die now! Take that!” Kai yelled, shooting zombies across the screen.

“Woah, you want to shoot Luhan like that?” Kris laughed. “Jealous freak.”

“I’m not a freak and I’m not jealous! Here they come! Die! Die! Shoot anonymous, anonymous! Damn it, I’ll make you a history! Just die already! Die! Die! Die!” Kai furiously shoot the zombies in the screen.

Kris shook his head. ~Luhan is so evil, making Kai jealous.~ Kris then looked around. His eyes widen when he saw the sign carved in the ceiling. He immediately made his way to the 4thfloor, the rooftop, without anyone knowing. He walked to the center and found the same sign. It was deeply carved so it reached the 3rdfloor’s ceiling. Kris then began examining it. ~Is this some kind of design? It’s ironic… Why, of all signs, does it have to be the infinity sign?~

Kris dashed back to the arcade room. “Soomi!”

“What is it?” You asked, your eyes still focused on the game.

“Why is there an infinity sign carved on the rooftop?!” Kris yelled and everyone stopped whatever they are doing.

You noticed this so you also stopped. “Why? I also asked dad about it and he said that it’s for design.”

“It’s ironic.” Suho said quietly. “The infinity sign is the sign of those men after you- Infinite. They are composed of 7 guys, the names are unknown.”

You thought about it for a while and decided to just smile the tension off. “It must be a coincidence. Let’s just continue playing.”

They uncertainly nodded and went back to playing.

“There are 4 dance pads!” Lay beamed “Let me join~”

“Go on!” Luhan grinned.

“I’ll take the other! I’m a dancing machine! Chen laughed and joined you, Luhan, and Lay.

“Dancing machine? I thought you sing.” D.O. mumbled as he gave Chen a weird look and turned to Baekhyun. “Yah~ let’s sing on the karaoke.”

Baekhyun nodded. “Great idea.”

Suho glanced at the air hockey and eyed Kris. “Leader to leader?”

Kris smirked. “You’re on.”

“Why am I in the last place of this stupid race?!” Sehun whined.

“You’re a wimp!” Tao laughed evilly.

“I got the first place.” Xiumin stuck his tongue out at Tao. “You’re a wimp too!”

“Ayo waddup!” Chanyeol marched to Kai. “Let me team up with you in shooting zombies!”

“Go away! I want to kill them by myself!” Kai shouted.

Chanyeol pouted. “There is another gun for me.”

“I said go away!” Kai shouted again.

“Jealous PMSing brat.” Chanyeol mumbled before scooting away from Kai to play Drum Mania.

 

You all got tired after some time so you all went back to the living room and plopped down on the couch. You were supposed to sit beside Kai but Sehun and D.O. already took his left and right side. Luhan motioned you to sit beside him on the smaller couch that supports two people do you did. You glanced up at the wall clock and your eyes widen in alarm as you saw that it’s already 8:30PM.

“Kai, we forgot about work!” You exclaimed.

Kai’s eyes also widen. “Shoot, I forgot!”

Sehun waved his hands and smiled. “Nah~ don’t worry about it. Check your phones. Maybe your manager told you not to go to work today or something.”

You and Kai hesitated to this but then, you got your phones and were surprised to see a message from your manager saying that all the workers in the café have a one week day off due to maintenance.

“Luhannie’s idea.” Sehun shrugged.

Kai raised an eyebrow. “What exactly happened?”

Luhan grinned. “Well, we did a minor disaster inside that requires a week-long repairing so that you two won’t have work for a week. Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Omo~ I’ve been dying for a day off and it became a week-long vacation!” You clapped your hands in excitement. “Luhan is really my angel!”

“Can you hug your angel then?” Luhan tilted his head to the side.

You didn’t hesitate to throw your arms around Luhan’s neck and smiled widely. “Waaah~ you got us a week-long vacation~ you really are my angel~”

Luhan gave Kai an innocent look before wrapping his arms on your waist. “Anything for you, Soomi~” He cooed. ~She smells so nice that I wouldn’t mind hugging her forever! And hey, it feels like she belongs to my arms. I wouldn’t ever let her go so sorry to you, Kai. But, I have to fight the urge. I’m her angel, remember? I’m just testing Kai. Well, annoying Kai by making him jealous. But, I do admit that hugging Soomi is pure bliss. What more if I kiss her? No, I’m not erted, mind you. If I am, I should have her in the bathroom during 7 minutes to heaven but no, I didn’t. Well, we’re friends and I’m her angel. Hmm… did Kai already kiss her? He should when he gets the chance! Well, he’ll come to that. I just hope that Kai will ask for our help in 4 months so that I could get 500,000 won. Haha!~

“Will you quit hugging Soomi?” Kai scoffed. “She’s not your teddy bear or something.”

Luhan let go of you and pouted. ~Soomi hugged you from night ‘til the morning because of me and you wouldn’t allow me to hug her for a few minutes?! Psh. So jealous! Wait, that’s my whole point- to make Kai jealous! Score again for me! Kai is really starting to fall for Soomi. I’m sure that the time that Kai will already fall for her will come. If he doesn’t, I’ll take Soomi before Kris does since he was ranting about how lucky Kai is to be with Soomi. Well, that wouldn’t happen since I’m sure that Kai will fall for her. I’m just here as Soomi’s angel and Kai’s worst nightmare. Then, Kai will later on learn that I’m really a good guy in the story! Like, I’m his fairy godfather or something?~

“Luhan yah~” You called out as you waved your hands in front of Luhan.

“Neh?” Luhan asked, snapping out of his thoughts.

You shook your head. “Nothing. You just seem to be lost in your thoughts.

“So,” Tao smiled. “We were thinking about staying here for a week… Bbuing~ bbuing~”

“Bbuing~ bbuing~” Sehun followed.

Kai looked at them sharply. “No EXO in the future for one week?!”

“Manager Choi will contact us if needed.

” Lay shrugged.

You furrowed your eyebrows. “Manager?”

“He’s the one that founded EXO. He said that he’s more like managing K-Pop idols than handling secret agents.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Oh.” You nodded. ~Well, I wouldn’t really argue that they look like K-Pop idols but Tao, Lay, Luhan, and Kris look seem Chinese to me.~ “Tao, Lau, Luhan, Kris… are you Chinese?”

“Ni hao.” Tao greeted.

“You’re ni hao is horrible.” Xiumin scoffed.

“Yes, we’re Chinese.” Kris smiled.

Sehun pouted. “You didn’t answer whether you let us stay or not.”

You scanned their hopeful faces while Kai just scoffed. You sighed. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to keep 11 more time travellers for a week.”

The 11 of them happily cheered and pulled out a marble-like thing from their pockets and threw it on the floor. Their luggage appeared just like how Kai’s luggage appeared on the first day you met him.

“If you have your things all along, why did you have to borrow my clothes?” Kai questioned Luhan.

Luhan scratched the back of his head. “Well… I forgot…”

“I thought I’m the forgetful ones here.” Lay made a face.

You gawked at them. “You planned all this?”

Luhan received 10 accusing fingers. “Your angel’s idea.”

“I know beforehand that you’ll love our company, wouldn’t you? Oh, I’m sorry. I… I thought that you’d want to be with us for a week…” Luhan said softly and looked down. ~This better work or the 10 of you will feel my wrath if she sends us back. Man, I still want to annoy Kai and make him jealous! Plus, I still want to be with Soomi, of course!~

You guiltily looked at Luhan. “No, it’s not that I don’t want you guys around here.” You smiled at all of them. “Feel at home.”

“Thank you, Soomi!” The 11 of them said in unison.

Kai went to the kitchen and grabbed cold water from the fridge to drink. ~Seeing Soomi with Luhan is just so… ugh! I’m not angry at Soomi nor at Luhan… It’s just that I feel something twisting and burning me inside when I see them together… I don’t know!~

“Kai.” You looked up at him and softly gazed in his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Kai asked quietly.

“It’s my house, moron.” You rolled your eyes.

Kai raised his hands up. “I know, that was a stupid question. I mean, where’s your angel?”

“Luhan?” You smiled. “I told the 11 of them to wander around the house if they want so they did.”

Kai slowly nodded. “So, they’ll be sleeping in my room, right?”

“Apparently. Geez, our beds can fit at least 15 persons so there’s no problem in that. They couldn’t possibly sleep with me, could they?”

~NO WAY!~ Kai cringed at the sight of you cuddling with Luhan while sleeping. ~Only I have every right to sleep with Soomi. Well, it was because of Luhan that Soomi slept with me. But still, no, none of them especially Luhan can be with Soomi!~ Kai cleared his throat. “Right.”

“Kai.” You said, fiddling with your fingers. “I came here to ask if you’re angry at me.”

“Jealousy is different from anger.” Kai sighed and walked out of your sight.

You blinked a couple of times, processing what just happened. ~That means a no, right? Kai is not angry at me, right? What does he mean by what he said then? He’s jealous of other EXO members staying here? Eh? I guess he’s just on a mood swing and will be back to normal later…~

 

Kai went to the rooftop and saw the infinity sign Kris was talking about. He didn’t notice it before since he doesn’t go here to the rooftop anyways.

Kai sighed as he rested his arms on the metal bars fencing the whole rooftop and stared up in the sky. ~I’m jealous. Yes, I admit that I’m jealous over Luhan. You’re asking why? Don’t ask me since I don’t know why. I’ve never been jealous before. Well, nothing that I can remember. But now, I know that I’m jealous of Luhan and also with that Jonghyun guy in the school awhile ago. I’m over with Jonghyun but with Luhan, no. I can’t explain. But, I know that I’m so jealous of Luhan. Why wouldn’t I know that I’m so jealous of Luhan when big letters of J-E-A-L-O-U-S are falling over me and crushing me? Aish, why am I talking like this?! I really don’t know! All I know is that I’m extremely jealous of Luhan and by just the mere thought that EXO will be here meaning Soomi shall be with Luhan makes me even more jealous.~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waaaaaaaaah it’s so nice to be online here in AFF again! T.T I felt like I was losing my sanity! T.T I changed my stupid frigging server >.< My old server is blocked in AFF. It simply can’t be tolerated! >.< Haha. Glad my mother bought a new server. Waaah I’mma love my mom I got another internet server. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DarinAlia: Haha. See what I did there? EXO terms lol X)

@one-daylover217: Hahaha. I just had to add the EXO terms and JONGHYUN XD Haha. Updated! Yeah, Kai’s jelly. ;)

@jasmin1131: People like us can relate! :)) Updated! :D

@lina-chan: Haha. No problem =))

@littleocean: Let’s eat! :D

@ZzatuELF1803: Thanks chingu. Glad you love it. ^_^ Updated! :D