Games And Another Visit

I Found You In My Closet

You could feel the sun glaring through the window and you opened your eyes just to find Kai's face dangerously close to yours. You immediately tried to back away but Kai firmly held you in his arms.

Kai opened his eyes and smirked. "Woah, Soomi. I can't believe that you sneaked in here just to sleep in my arms."

"Shut up, Kai." You mumbled and buried your face on the pillow. "I didn't get much sleep since I would wake up from time to time to check if you're still sleeping and you're not planning to kill me."

"What are you talking about?" Kai asked, completely at lost.

"Check your head. It has a lump since I smashed it with a painting. Don't you know how crazy you were yesterday? I had to call EXO through your device for help. Ugh." You groaned. "They said that you get crazy when you're sick. My angel Luhan told me that someone needs to hug you to sleep. He told me that D.O. used to do the job."

Kai smirked. ~Tell me more about your angel Luhan. Hug me to sleep? Psh. They just lock me in the room and release me the other day. Well, they say I always manage to do something crazy...~ "Yeah, D.O. used to do the job. Luhan discovered that medicine for me."

You removed your head from being buried on the pillow and raised an eyebrow at Kai. "Are you planning to let me go?"

"Look who's talking. You're still clinging like I'm your dear life."

You realized that what he said is true so you immediately removed your arms off him. "Let me go now."

"Let's just ditch school, wifey~" Kai cooed.

You punched his chest. "We already ditched school yesterday and what's with the wifey?!"

Kai smirked. "What? I feel like we're married."

You glared at him. "No, I don't think so."

Kai chuckled and released you from his hold. You went out of Kai's bed. "I'll be downstairs for breakfast later, wifey."

"I'M NOT YOUR WIFEY!" You yelled before leaving Kai's room.

"She's fun to tease." Kai laughed.
---
You and Kai are currently sitting in class. Then, there was a sudden announcement beaming through the speakers.
"Attention everyone. Please gather to the gymnasium now. Thank you."

It was Lee Soo Man, the owner/principal of the school.

Everyone cheered out loud. When Mr. Lee tells everyone to go to the gymnasium, it certainly means that he's bored and he would suddenly let students play games. They go from musical chairs to a game of 'Too Hot'. The games are actually pointless but everyone loves it since classes will be disrupted and Mr. Lee gives prizes.


Once you reached gym, Mr. Lee was letting the students draw random pieces of paper. Whn you get white, you don't have to play.

You got red so you got over to the red circle on the floor. Soon enough, someone approached you.

"I guess we're partners again, Soomi." Jonghyun flashed you a million dollar smile.

You beamed. "Jonghyun sunbae!"

"Hey, little sis." Jonghyun ruffled your hair. "Didn't I tell you? It's oppa."

"Yes, oppa." You nodded.

Kim Jonghyun is your sunbae since he's already in his 4th year in high school while you're just on your 3rd year. You were partnered up with him in a game before.

Mr. Lee started explaining the rules of the game. It was a game where you have to put the body part that the emcee said to your partner's. You didn't know what it is called but it's a kind of a parlor game. Mr. Lee is just ro ramdom.

"Right hand to right hand."

You held your right hand up and Jonghyun pressed his against yours.

Kai, on the other hand, is watching you and Jonghyun. "Kai, it's just a game." He whispered to himself. But then, after some time, Kai is already clenching his fists at the sight of you and Jonghyun. Right hand. Left foot. Right knee. Left shoulder. Forehead. All of those are parts of you are pressed against Jonghyun and you are pretty close with him now, making Kai's eyebrows furrow.

“Nose to nose.”

Kai cringed, seeing you so close to Jonghyun. ~Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!~ A voice in Kai’s head cheered. ~Shut up!~ Kai glared at no one in particular.

“Lips to lips.”

That’s it. ~Mr. Lee Soo Man is crazy.~ Kai thought as he clenched his fists even more that his knuckles turned white. ~I can’t just stand here and watch!~

“Yah~ Soomi, let’s quit now.” Jonghyun gave you a reassuring smile, knowing that you don’t really want to do it.

“I-I think so too.” You stuttered at how close Jonghyun is to you now.

Before you and Jonghyun can even pull apart, Kai did it and shot Jonghyun a death glare.

“You’re not allowed to kiss Soomi.” Kai hissed.

Jonghyun chuckled and lightly slapped Kai’s arm. “Hot temper you got there, dude. I wasn’t planning to kiss her. She’s my little sis.”

Kai seemed unconvinced and continued to shot daggers towards Jonghyun. “I can’t seem to trust you.” ~This guy reminds me of a dinosaur.~

“Trust me.” Jonghyun grinned. “I’m Jonghyun. Call me hyung, araseo? What’s your name?”

“Kai.” Kai muttered under his breath.

“Sorry to interrupt your chit-chat there but I need to announce the winner.” Mr. Lee spoke through the microphone. The three of you bowed apologetically. “The winner is the one that interrupted the red team!” Mr. Lee beamed.

“Mwoh?” Kai blinked.

Mr. Lee smiled. “Actually, I was looking for a winner that would stop a team because you don’t want to see them kiss. So, you’re the winner. 2 tickets for an eat all you can buffet in the restaurant near the school.”

Mr. Lee’s assistant handed Kai the two tickets.

“Thanks?” Kai kind of asked.

All students from the previous game already stepped aside to give way to the participants of the next game. Yet again, you were chosen. You went to the yellow circle marked on the floor this time. This time, the other one who got the same color as yours is not your partner but your enemy. As ironic as it may be, Tiffany stood in front of you.

“So, I see that you also got yellow.” Tiffany smirked. “We’re enemies then.”

You rolled your eyes. “We already were even before we got in this game.”

“How dare you talk back to me?!” She glared at you.

“We’re already enemies. Why not talk back to you?”

“I can’t believe I’m standing in front of you. It’s disgusting.”

“Is that so? Don’t think that I’m not disgusted.” You smirked. ~Living with Kai gives me free smirking lessons.~ “Heck, I can’t even believe we’re of the same species.”

Tiffany huffed angrily and couldn’t think of a comeback. Mr. Lee then started explaining the rules. The game is simple- bring your opponent down.

“Come and get me.” You smirked even more to annoy Tiffany. ~Woah, I’m becoming like Kai. Anyways, I may be no match against the guys from the future who are after me but against Tiffany, nu-uh. She would probably be worried about her nails getting broken and how to keep herself pretty and poised. Plus, she’s the reason why my brother died so I might as well show her my hate for her, physically.~

“Use any method you want.” Mr. Lee grinned. “I don’t care. We have a hospital inside the school anyway.”

An evil smile made its way on your face. ~Mr. Lee, let me tell you- that’s purely crazy but I love you for this.~ You automatically went to kick Tiffany’s stomach and she winced in pain. She then pulled your hair downwards but you caught her arm and twisted it, sending her a punch on the face after.

Kai was the first one to knock his opponent down. Well, that was easy for a secret agent.

“You fight great, man.” Leeteuk smiled, standing up. “You sure you’re you’re not a secret agent or something?”

Kai chuckled. “What do you think?”

“You’re a ninja.” Leeteuk blurted out.

“Seriously?” Kai laughed.

“Yeah.” Leeteuk nodded. “Well, since I lost , I’m out of here.” He waved before disappearing.

Kai searched for you and saw you fighting with Tiffany. He grew worried. ~What if Soomi gets hurt?” He thought but then, he saw you winning. ~It’s not like Tiffany could hurt her. Tiffany is not a fighter anyways unlike the guys whom I need to protect Soomi from. And besides, she’s the reason why Soomi’s brother died. It’s alright to be nice but it’s stupid to be too nice. That’s right, Soomi. Release everything. Fight back. Being too nice is not nice. Yes, that’s my girl.~ Kai smiled when he saw that you already won and his eyes widen when he realized what he just thought. ~Did I think ‘Yes, that’s my girl.’? Yes, that’s MY girl?! Forget it, araseo?~ Kai ran a hand through his hair before running up to you.

Kai grinned. “I see what you did there.”

“Serves her right.” You laughed. “You think I’m violent now?”

“Nope.” Kai shook his head. “If you were violent, you could have beaten her up like that ages ago.”

“I guess I was too nice to do it back then?” You shrugged. “My eyes suddenly darken when I saw the opportunity of beating her up.”

“Being too nice is not nice.” Kai stated as he got a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the beads of sweat on your face due t fighting and smiled at you.

“Thanks, I guess.” You mumbled as your cheeks heat up.

Kai pinched your cheeks. “You’re cute when you blush.”

“Oppa~” The Tiffany lying on the ground mumbled while hugging Kai’s leg.

Kai harshly yanked his leg off Tiffany and rolled his eyes. “I’m not your oppa. For goodness sake, you’re older than me.”

“Aren’t you at least going to help me up?” Tiffany batted her lashes.

“You can do it yourself. If Soomi hurt you so much that you can’t stand up, I couldn’t care less.” Kai scoffed. “You were the reason why her brother died. She got hurt and shed tears because of you. I will never tolerate that. I hate you.”

“You hate me?” Tiffany did those fake teary eyes.

“Why? You don’t like it? Actually, I hate you so much because Soomi’s brother died because of you. Wait, scratch that. The truth is I hate you with a burning passion and how like the stars twinkle at night. Now, get lost before I make buffalos roll over you and make you a history.”

Tiffany was already fuming with anger. She stood up and walked out of your sights immediately. ~I’ll get you one day, Ahn Soomi.~

“Wow.” You mumbled and tilted your head to the side. “What’s with the stars that twinkle, the rolling buffalos, and history anyways?”

“I don’t know. Maybe some people can relate.” Kai shrugged. “Aren’t you thankful of me?”

“I am.” You said sincerely and smiled.

“I’ll be giving the prizes to the winners.” Mr. Lee cheerfully spoke up. “Each winner will receive a free gift certificate in a mall worth 150,000 won.”

You squealed. “Waaah~ I have a gift certificate of 150,000 won since I’ve beaten Tiffany! Mr. Lee Soo Man’s games are ridiculous but the prices are great!”

“Oh, right. I have two tickets for an eat all you can buffet.” Kai snapped his fingers, remembering the price he won earlier. He then smiled at you. “Let’s go eat after class, neh?”

You smiled back and nodded. “Neh.”

---

The day passed by with Mr. Lee Soo Man holding games. No one understands his whole point but everyone loves it because of the prizes. You and Kai never got into a game again after the second game. The two of you are currently eating in a restaurant, thanks to the eat all you can buffet Kai won.

“Omo~ the food is great!” You beamed. “That’s for bringing me here, Kai.”

“Silly girl.” Kai laughed a little, shaking his head. “Who else would I bring?”

Someone then covered your eyes using his hands. “Guess who~” He sang.

~Familiar voice.~ You thought about it for a while and your lips curved into a smile. “It’s my angel Luhan!”

Luhan laughed and released his hands from your eyes. “You got it right.”

“Annyeong, Soomi!” EXO greeted you.

“Annyeong.” You greeted back while you waved.

Kai groaned. “What are you all doing here again?”

“Why? Is it so bad to see us?” Sehun pouted.

“Whatever.” Kai rolled his eyes. “You didn’t even acknowledge my presence.”

“ANNYEONG, KAI! SATISFIED NOW?!” Baekhyun shouted in Kai’s left ear while Chanyeol took the right.

“How’d you know I was here anyways?” Kai asked, irritated after he recovered from the temporary deafness he got due to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“We’re not EXO for nothing.” D.O. stated.

“Why aren’t there buns? Seriously?” Xiumin frowned.

“Whatever. I’m going to eat.” Chen laughed as he took some of Kai’s food.

“That’s my chopsticks!” Kai growled.

“Is it delicious?” Tao beamed.

“Let me try it too!” Lay began dancing.

Kris frowned. “Behave.”

“Bbuing~ bbuing~” Tao did aegyo and Kris didn’t say anything anymore.

“How about bacon? Where’s bacon?” Baekhyun complained.

“What’s up with you and bacon?” Suho muttered.

“I thought you’re the bacon.” Chanyeol frowed.

“Hey, I have bacon!” Sehun exclaimed.

Baekhyun’s eyes lit up. “Where?”

“Kidding.” Sehun shrugged and high-fived with D.O.

“Be ready to die, maknae!” Baekhyun shouted and Sehun ran while he started chasing after Sehun. Baekhyun then bumped to D.O.

“Come back here!” D.O. yelled and started chasing after Baekhyun.

Luhan sat beside you and pouted. “Your angel is hungry.”

You giggled at this. “Try this.” You placed the kimchi stew in front of Luhan’s mouth and he took it.

“It’s delicious.” Luhan smiled.

“Indirect kiss!” Kai pointed an accusing finger at you and Luhan.

You blinked and laughed. “You seriously believe in that? Then, that means that you shared an indirect kiss with Chen, Tao, and Lay!”

“That’s not it! You, feeding Luhan using your own chopsticks is different! Indirect kiss!” Kai yelled.

Luhan smirked. ~Getting jealous over little things. I know that you’ll be falling hard. In fact, you’re starting to fall. Now, I’m sure of it. I was just testing my hypothesis.~

“Let’s but Gucci!” Tao randomly whined.

“What’s up with you and Gucci?” Sehun frowned.

“Aha! There you are, Sehun!” Baekhyun exclaimed and Sehun started running again.

“I’ll get you!” D.O. exclaimed after Baekhyun.

“Yah~ I’mma dance so you sing.” Lay told Chen.

“Great!” Chen beamed and he started singing while Lay dances.

Suho and Kris tried to calm their members down but failed.

Kai ran a hand through his hair. ~We were supposed to be eating peacefully.~

 

The 13 of you ended up being kicked out of the restaurant due to the chaos you were causing so all of you are currently standing in front of the restaurant.

Silence.

Then, the 13 of you looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“We should go to another restaurant and get kicked out again!” Chanyeol grinned.”How about you all go back to where you came from?” Kai scowled.

“We can’t go back~ I have to eat steamed buns~” Xiumin whined.

Kris rolled his eyes. “Please, you already look like one.”

“We’re already here so, why not stay longer?” Suho smiled.

“Yeah. Say, you couldn’t resist me, right Kai? Right?” D.O. nudged Kai’s shoulder.

“And besides, Soomi loves our presence!” Luhan cling his arms onto yours and watched Kai’s flaming eyes as he did. Luhan smirked. ~Great, it’s working. You’ll love my presence too, Kai.~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Luhan going to do? :O Well, I’m not telling you so wait for the next chapter, chingus. ;)

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! :D

Love lots <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@zfna_shawolsone: I’m glad you love the last update. :D

@one-day_lover217: Haha yep, it’s a song from LMFAO ~~ =)) Haha. You tried it with your cousins? Retarted, seriously? X) Well, I did it with my friend in the middle of the sidewalk. I’m sure that we look more retarded! XD No problem and thanks because you thinks it’s jjang. :D Updated! =)

@lina-chan: Haha, right, right, right XD Glad you love it. :D

@jasmin1131: erted Luhan lol. XD Yeah, she fell for Luhan’s trap! X) Updated! =) I’m glad you’re liking it. :D

@littleocean: Thanks chingu. :D