introduction of him

tears
The third person step forward and sent killer smile, this time it also affects me. I was blushing from head to toe, hope no one will notice it! "Hello! My name is Kim Kibum but you can just call me key! Hope we will have a whale of time!" The fourth persone a shy and quite type. "Hi, my name is lee taemin...hope we will be good classmates!" The fifth person step forward with a cool look and said, "yo! My name is kim jonghyun! Hope to be a good buddy for you guys and ladies!" There were giggles. Taemin was asked to sit beside yoona and onew sits beside taeyoun and jonghyun sits beside jessica--key sits beside Nicole! And she gives me a smirk! All my friends got to sit beside with their ideal type of boys and i am left alone! How lucy you are Choi soo young! I thought to myself. My eyes were on key all day along. Rinngggg! The ring rang reminding us that it is time for physical education! The boys and girls went to changing room for changing uniforms into p.e shirt. "So you guys, do you enjoy sitting with the four boys?" I asked. Tiffany pouted and said," at least, we can sit with them—but someone don't even have a chance! And who is the one that keep on starring at the key??" "Yah! Tiffany!!" I shrieked. After chasing Tiffiany, i decided to give up..... "For our physical education, we will be playing basketball and the losing team have to clean the bathroom! Is that clear?" And you know what? I was team up with the five boys and my friends!!! I screamed to myself.. everyone seem to like their group except one—Nicole...luckily we won and Nicole was pouting like mad and something happen that break my heart...key went over to her and comfort her and hug her. Unrealising, a tear started to form in eyes and dropped...