Chapter 13

tears

Love is too painful...

love is full of haterd...

love is something that is hard to achieve....

Only for him...love is nothing but a stupid matter..yet...

he fell in love with her...Choi Sooyoung...yet she managed to break his fragile heart so easily....yes love hurts...

Key cried the whole day when Jonghyun told him that Sooyoung belonged to that guy Cho Kyuhyun. He wants to run away..he want to scream..he want to do anything that would allowed him to hold her just once..just ONCE and he willbe happy. Jonghyun came into the room and patted him on the head, " there is no need to cry over a girl...move on...Key forget about her!" If it was so easy, he would try to forget her yet her smiles are like drug to him..how can he forget her? His first love? " I am so stupid....yes I have to move on...forget about her.....since there is no chance for me unless they break up..."

 

Soo' pov

 

Aissh! Choi Sooyoung what were you thinking?! Cho Kyuhyun is your boyfriend, very funny! Key likes me! So why should I are about what Nicole said anyway? She will not be able to do it right? What if she did excatly as what she said? Maybe after all this may be the right choice....You are a pabo..you are sacred to love and scared to face the problems that is waiting for you if you have accepted him...only is life was as simple as ABC....only if...