Her stares, his smile

tears
Jessica pov. Jonghyun the cool guy sit beside me an icy princess...yes he is cute but he is a playboy, he flirts with all the girls sitting around us except me....ME!!! Whew...I am getting pissed.. Why won't he talk to me?? Rinnnggg the bell rings, And I set off to the canteen.."Anneyong!" I greetted to the rest of the girls with the icy girl with an icy tone..."yah! Don't ever act like an icy princess In front of us!!" giggled Yuri..."sorry bad mood yes really bad mood.." replied Jessica in her normal tone..."what happened unnie??" yoona asked showing off her ageyo.."yah! Stop acting cute...I almost choke my food you know!!" Taeyoun said jokingly.." and I almost went blind you know, you are dazzling so much!!!"Yuri and the rest of the girls laughed except for Soo Young..she was quietly eating her food..."Soo Young shii, are you alright and you are so quite..why? Is something wrong?" asked Tiffany when she notices Soo Young acting strangely.... "neh..unnie I am fine just that I am not feeling well.." and Soo Young walks off... "there is definetly something wrong with her!" I thought aloud to myself, loud enough for the girls to hear and Taeyoun suddenly asked,"yah! You never told us why you are in bad mood??" and my face darkened "Jonghyun don't flirt with me and doesn't talk to me and what worst is that he talks to all other girls except me!!" " ooo somebody is in love!!" everybody cooed , making me shiver.."yah! Stop it! It is not like I am in love with this dino head guy!!!" " oooo look who is embarrassed!!" they all cooed but this time I rolled my eyes but I didn't realise that somebody was listening our conversation....