Starting of the love story

tears
I dragged myself to school, feeling embarrassed about what Happen yesterday. When I saw kibum or rather key hug Nicole My heart aches and I started to cry!!! Now all my friend is going To laugh at me!! I am doomed!!! As I get closer to the school Gate, I saw Yuri standing at the school gate. "unnie!!!Anneyong!" I greeted her. "soo young shii! Anneyong! Are you feeling better??" She asked like a big sister. I nodded my head and a question started To form inside my head..she is not waiting for us??? "unnie, who in the world are you exactly waiting for??" I asked curiously. "Ahh...I am waiting for...Soo young shii...please don't Tell this to other girls okaay?? I am waiting for min ho.." "ohh..neh I won't tell this to anyone..I promise!" and I walk off... As I walk there are a lot of people talking behind my back such as "cry baby lol ...does she think that kibum is hers?? Seriously, just because she is pretty!" "she was trying to snatch Nicole' boyfriend, right? She cry in front of him!! Evil woman!!" those words are too harsh..too harsh, still I don't care...this is their opinion...when I step into the school building, I saw kibum standing just in front of me...my heart skip a beat..