Are you jealous?

tears
Key pov—Ringg, the bell rang. All the students cheered before going out, glad that their dreaded day in school is over. I canned my neck and found Soo young talking to that Kyuhyun guy and they were laughing, as if they known each other for a long time.. There was a strange feeling inside.."yah there was a new that said your Nicole poured milk on Soo youngshi, is it true???"asked the curious Onew."really??!!" I asked half beliving him."neh!the photo is spreading in the whole school and you don't know?!!"I nodded. How could Nicole do this to Soo young?!! "yah! Onew, which girl do you prefer, taeyounie or fanyshhi eh?"Jonghyun ask him and he sent me a wink. "aah hyung how can I survive without you?"I wandered. After hearing the question, Onew blushed. "Younie!" "oh my gosh! When Fany hear this, she will be heartbroken!" Jonghyun teased Onew who was blushing so much that as if he had eating peppered fried chicken. "Aiyo, hyung is calling Taeyoun Younie..ooo interesting!!"Minho laughed at Onew." yah yah! Look who is talking, who is the one that kept looking at Yuri the whole day??!!" Onew retorted back making Min ho blushed but at least he managed to say, " Ani, Hyung is a stalker!!" everybody was laughing off but in my Mind I could only see Soo young shii being held by Kyuhyun.."yah! Kim kibum, what happened to my best friend who is the one that talks the most in our group!?!! Every body has noticed about it you know! Buddy tell me, does it have do with girls? And who is the lucky girl that ables to control the mind of my diva friend ehh??!!"Jonghyun voice interrupted my thoughts of Sooyoung with Kyuhyun. "When she talks with other boy, it hurts hyung!! She is the only one that is in my mind, how can I try to forget her, hyung tell me!!" Jonghyun shook his head," seem like my dear diva friend has fallen in love.. Who is she? Nicoleshii??"I shook my head ," Ani, it is Soo young." the girl that was leaning against a white wall sobbed and run away with haterd and rage...