Chapter 15

tears

"Okay, we are doing a project and in a group there must be two girls and two boys and I already had planned everything for you. First group is Nicole, key , Sooyoung and lastly Kyuhyun. Is there any objection to my plan?" Mr Kim, their science tearcber, asked them.Sooyoung's jaw dropped and Key's eyes were popped up. 

"So you guys , can you take off your butts from the chair and start moving to Nicole and Key side, please?" Mr.Kim rolled his eyes as he continues announcing the rest of the group.

"Ann..anneyoung....hope...we can work together like a group.." Sooyoung spoke as she dislikes the tension between them. 

"We can only work together without you...."Nicole mumbled under her breath but it was loud enough for Kyuhyun and Sooyoung to hear it.

"Excuse me, did I hear you calling my friend a ?" Kyuhyun asked with a hint of anger inside his tone. "Do you have manners? Mind if you apologize to her?" Key asked which startled the girl.

"OPPA!! Why are you helping her? I mean, she doesn't like you and yet you are helping her instead of me who really loves you?!!" Nicole yelled which cause the whole class to turn around and watch their own "Drama".

"Because I love her." Key mumbled as he hung his head low as he does not have the courage to stare at the girl in front of her. The simple sentence had indeed startled everyone in the room as they all gasped. 

"So you didn't keep your own promise?! You are so going to get it !" Nicole  screamed as tears flowed down while washing off the make-up she had put on.

"Before Sooyoung gets from you, you are getting detention for screaming in class which disturbed everyone. So see me at the end of the class, Nicole." Mr.Kim said as he glared at the girl who was sobbing.

soon the class went back to normal but nobody knew that fear was creeping inside Sooyoung's heart.