I will make her suffer!

tears
Nicole pov—I was listening to Jonghyun and key's conversation secretly. When Jonghyun aske something with my name mention, key answered that it was not me but it was Soo young. Soo young Soo young, everytime it is that girl!! Not only did she managed to get Key's heart, she also managed to get thy stupid Kyuhyun guy's heart!! Kyuhyun is the most quietest boy in our previous school and just now he was chattering happily with that girl!!! Does she has charms that I don't? I wiped off my tears, I promised myself that this wool be last time, I shed my tears because of that crafty witch!! I run back home, thinking of ways how to destroy Choi Soo Young...... Kyuhyun pov—"Kyuhyun oppa!!Can we go and eat a vanilla ice cream??"she asked me with her puppy eyes. Aishh, that girl can she stop seducing me with her eyes?!! I mean her eyes are big and brown and she is damn cute with her puppy eyes!! Aishh, Cho Kyuhyun control yourself, what in the world are you thinking??? I want to so I said,"I don't have enough money you pig!!". Her face darkened and then she shouted,"Arraso, Stalker!!" People turn to look back at us as if we are crazy. "Yah! Choi Soo young, do I need to remind you that we are in public place. Arraso, just wait here and I will buy you a vanilla ice-cream!" I went to the ice-cream shop and when I return, I found a guy talking to Soo young. "hello, Soo youngshi, you know who am I right?? Kim Jonghyun and Key's best friend!" Soo young nodded. They didn't spot me I was hiding behind a white pillar in the shopping mall. "Do you know that Key has fallen for you but I think he is afraid of confessing to you?" the Jonghyun guy asked Soo young and Soo young was trembling with fear. "b..but I have a boyfriend!" Soo young piped up. "May I know who?" that guy asked back. "Umm..Cho KyuHyun.." I was shocked yet kind of happy inside...this Soo young has manged to take over my heart..