her feelings

tears
Key pov When i saw Nicole, my heart started to beat real fast and i believe it is—love... her smile are the brightest smile and her words are very sweet and i keep on blushing when she smiles at me though i do not know why...i had been looking at Nicole a lot that i do not realise that the other girl was starring at me too..Rinnnngg! The bell rang. "Now what is our class?" I asked Nicole sweetly. "Physical education, what sport do you kibum?" Usually if a person that i like call me Kibum, i won't hate it but ther is a really weird feeling when Nicole call me kibum. I don't know? Maybe after all i do not like Nicole. I was team up with my four other friends and five girls and they are really pretty...there was a girl that i keep on noticing while we play basketball and she is really different from other girls— he name is Choi Soo Young. She had a very beautiful set of brown eyes and it seem to sparkle whenever she smile...Nicole team lost and hence they have have to clean the bathroom and she was pouting so i went to her and cheer her up just like a friend will do... "Nicole, are you alright?" I asked her and give her a friendliest smile."i guess so.."she mumbled. She suddenly asked me," kibum ah! Can you give me a hug?" I was very shocked but if that will make her happy guess i have to do it huh? Then i heard jessica jung scream, "soo young ah! Whay ae you crying?" I turn back to look, releasing Nicole from embrace and found soo young starring at us with teary eyes. I have a very weird feeling...why is she crying? Does it have to do with me? End of key pov. Author message: So how do you think? 2chapters finish in one shot! I think it but any way hope you guys will enjoy it!!