Chapter 14

tears

"Why do we need to go to school? I wish I am an adult now so that I can escape from this damn hell!" Sooyoung mumbled under her breath. "I mean what is the point listening that old mean teacher giving us talks about blah blah blah!" she grumbled while rolling her beautiful sets of brown eyes. "I wish that teacher will disapppear from this earth.."

"Choi Sooyoung! Wait for me!!!! Youngiee ahh!!!" Someone shirked from behind. Sooyoung looked back only to find Hyoyeon running to catch up with her. "Why were you walking so fast?! I thought you hate coming to school?" Hyoyeon catch her breath before she complained.

"It was not my fault but is my long legs fault, arraso?"

"OK...OK...I miss you guys...I wish we are in same class!"

"I thought you will forget us since your crush, Doojoon is in same class as you."

"How can I forget my own best friends, especially you youngiee!"

"yea right!"

they talked dozens and bid farewell and goes to their own class. 

CRUSH! 

"ouch! Can you look where you are going?!" Sooyoung yelled at the person.

"MIan...Sooyoung shii?" Key was astonished.

"Ooo.. It was you key...It is okay.." Sooyoung dashed before Key would continue their conversation.

"she is avoiding me..I see..." Key murmured those before leaving the spot with his broken heart pieces. "I love her but I guess my love is not accepted...move on Key...you can do it!"