first encounter...

tears
I drag myself to the classroom and it was normal except that all the girls in my class were looking quite excited.. Strange...what happened? I went to my seat, not caring my surrounding and take a short nap... "Boo!" Someone whispered in my ear. "Huh?" I woke up sleepily and only found my friennds standing beside me, grinning. "Don't you know that there are five hot guys transfered from the number one school found in korea to our schools??!!"shrieked Yoona with excitement. I grinned seeing how excited she is. At that time,the teacher went in with five guys following her. Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri scurried to their seat. The teacher took the ruler and hit it on the whiteboard and there was silence. The teacher boomed," As you all can see, there are five new classmates that you will be seeing everyday and while they are introducing themselves, i do not want to hear any noises, understood?"and she eyed across the classroom like an eagle. The first student took a step forward and smile and his killer smile made the girls "ooh!" and "ah!". The teacher sent a glare and there was a silence again. He is quite cute but still there was no feeling. "Hello! My name is Onew and i hope we will be good friends!" Onew step back and the another boy step forward. His eyes were sparkling like the diamonds and he said,"Hi! Nice to me you. My name is choi min ho! Hope we will be best buddy ever!" And finally his turn arrives and he is the first ever guy that caught my eyes and made my heart beat wild....Could this be call love?....