GongYoung

That Voice

 

 
While Gongchan and his group practice near the basketball hoop. They practice how to score and Gongchan as the blocker. Hwayoung plays first as the example to the other members. Hwayoung picks the ball, ducks her body and rebounds it like the talented basketball player. She keeps rebound it and goes toward Gongchan who prepares to block Hwayoung.Gongchan fathoms his hand and ducks his body. When Hwayoung goes to the left, Gongchan also goes to the left.Hwayoung keeps rebound and looks at the Gongchan. Their eyes meet each other. Hwayoung then smiles. Sudddenly,Gongchan frozes. His heart beats faster. His eyes amaze with Hwayoung's smile. Hwayoung notices Gongchan dont give attention and take this chance to score. She slips away beside Gongchan and rebound to basketball hoop. She jumps highly and throws the ball to the hoop. Gongchan realizes and turns his body to Hwayoung that was score a point. Hwayoung jumps happily. 
"yes, yah Gongchan whats wrong with you?How you feel when loss with a girl?Haha" Hwayoung shouted to Gongchan. He just rub his hand behind his neck and smiles.
"Okay guys now you know how to shoot so lets everyone try'' Gongchan looks at other members. Then he stare at Hwayoung.*How can I dont notice her beautiful smile. Maybe because she always looks angry*
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
GoYoung's classroom
Hwoyoung and Gongchan study and discuss together about mathematics in a class. They are sometimes joking an laughing together. 
"How to do this,Gongchan?"Hwayoung asked and shows the question that she doesnt know.
"You just need to do like this....and then like this," Gongchan shows how to answer it.
"Yah Gongchan-ah, slow down. I cant catch it. How can you answer really fast"
"Well its small matter to me,"Gongchan raised his eyebrows
"Aigoo,Dont need to be proud" Hwayoung pouted.Gongchan smirks and looks at her face deeply.*Even her angry face also beautiful,How I cant noticed this before"
 
Suddenly, Hyunseung come to their table.
"Hwayoung-ah,this is your book I borrowed yesterday,"Hyunseung gives the book to Hwayoung and smile.Hwayoung takes it and smile back.
"Hwayoung as for thanks to you because borrowed to me the book can we go shopping together this evening, I treat"Hyunseung winked to Hwayoung.
*Whats wrong with this boy. Ah I can let this happen*Gongchan become jealous.
"Hm maybe.." before Hwayoung finished her sentences,Gongchan clears his throats and cut it.
"Hwayoung-ah,dont you remember you promise to practice basketball with me this evening.Mianhae Hyunseung,Hwayoung cant follow you"
"But you can cance it right?''
"No we cant,the competition is a week more"Gongchan said.
"Mianhae Hyunseung,we will go next time",Hwayoung smiles to Hyunseung.
"Ok then''
When Hunseung walked away,"Yah, Channie, when you said we want to practice basketball,do you talk with another members"
''I never said, but I just want to compete with you since I lose this morning to you"
"So you cant accept it? haha"Hwayoung smirked. Gongchan pouted *Yes I cant accept it if I lose your heart*