She is Just My Friend

That Voice

 

Another day,GongYoung's classroom
 
Gongchan stares at Hwayoung that focusing writing something at a book. He goes closely to Hwayoung but Hwayoung dont notice him. Its look like a naughty smile in Gongchan's face. In very cautious and quiet, "yes, I get it",Gongchan snatch the book and hold it to the air.
"yah, Channie give me back that book" Hwayoung strively to get back the book from Gongchan.She tip-toed to and stretch her arm up to snatch it since Gongchan really tall.She become more close to Gongchan and their eyes meet together.She stiffs a second and forget about the book.*Whats wrong with me. Why my heart beats faster*
"What is this?, a diary??, 20 May 2012,dear diary,,today..."Gongchan takes the chance to read the content of the book with naughty glared to Hwayoung.
"Yah,stop it,, dont read that,Gongchan-ah" she become conscious again.
"you want this, try to catch me then"Gongchan run around their class and mehrong to Hwayoung.Hwayoung chases him and threats him
"Dont you dare to read it. Be prepared if caught you later"
"Ah, so scary,,huuu" Gongchan runs outside of the class. They are still playing run and chase.
Meanwhile, the same moment,Eunjung meet Jiyoen that get her things in the locker,
"are you the new student? What is your name?''Eunjung asked agnorantly
''Dae, Jiyoen,''Jiyoen doesnt look scared with Eunjung.
'' Since you are the new student, I warned you,please move away from Jinyoung, Jinyoung is mine, keep it in your head''
''dae arasso" Jiyoen just answer unfeelingly.Eunjung angry when Jiyoen just doesnt care with what she talking
Gongchan that still runs with the book along the hallway suddenly stops when meet Jiyoen and Eunjung and bows politely.
"Anyeong haseyo,noona"
"yah give me back the book" finally Hwayoung snatched back her book from Gongchan;She hits Gongchan shoulder.
'' ah, anyeong haseyo sunbaenim,'' Hwyoung also bow politely when notices Eunjung. Eunjung looks at Gongchan n Hwayoung walks away from them angrily
" Who is this,Gongchan?'' Hwayoung that still dont know anything about Jiyoen.
''That Jiyoen noona,new student?''
'' Anyeong haseyo, my name is Hwayoung, nice to meet you unnie,, unnie you really beautiful,maybe thats why our queen looks mad to you," Jiyoen just smile.
The ring bell."Jiyoen noona we want to go back to my class, anyeong,, Hwayoung kaja"Gongchan pulled Hwayoung's arm. Hwayoung pulls her arm from Gongchan and pouts. She just walk by herself to the class.
"Yah,Hwayoung-ah, walk slowly,, are you angry?? I just want to joke" Gongchan shouted while chased Hwayoung.
Jiyoen that looks at them just shooks her head and smile. '*What a lovely couple'*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recess
 
This time Hwayoung also follows Gongchan to eat lunch.They go to the table that B1A4 usually hang out when recess.
''Hyung, ah how could hyung eat without me"Gongchan complained.Gongchan and Hwayong take a seat and start to eat their lunch.
"Why are you so late? Do you go dating first?''CNU teased them.Gongchan chokes with what he ate. He  drinks water n clear his throat.
"Aniya,what are hyung talking about?How can we go dating,"
''We thought you two are couple''Jinyoung smirked to Gongchan. Hwayoung's face become red.However she just stay calm.
''They are dating,,jinjja,, yah Channie why you dont talk to hyung that you has couple,''Sandeul that suprised about the news started nagging.
''Dont need to talk, we can just know that they are couple when see them. How you cant noticed about it, pabo," Baro makes Sandeul angry.
''yah, how can you said me pabo?do you think you are to smart''
''Just accept it that you are pabo" Baro and Sandeul started fighting each other.
 
"Hyung, stop it. We are not couple. We are just friend, right Hwayoung.Its no way that we are couple"Hwayoung just nods with what Gongchan said.* Why I feel sad when he talk like that. Ah just forget it.He only thinks me as his friend*
''Look Gongchan said they are not couple" Baro n Sandeul still not stop fighting.
"Aigoo,okay do you sastified now huh"Baro just gie up with Sandeul.
"I'm full,I will go first, Anyeong''Jinyoung get up and walks away.He walks along the hallway and stops in front of a room.
 
----------------------------------to be continued---------------------------------
sorry if my story make you boring