Jealous

That Voice

 

Evening,At the school hall/gymnasium.
The students that choosen for basketball competition practise hard to improve their skill.Jinyoung's group practises their teamwork skill by playing pass and catches.All the members line up and Jinyoung as the leader stands a few meters in front of them.Jinyoung passes the ball to Cnu,Cnu can catch it and pass back. After that he go stand at the back.Jinyoung  passes it to the second member,Boram tries to catch it but cant.Boram apologizes and go stand behind the Cnu.While the third member is Eunjung. Eunjung just stands steadily and looks at her nails.Jinyoung passes the ball and the ball hits her leg. The ball rebounds far away
 
"Ouch, yah Jinyoung-ah,what you have done?Its hurt you know?''
"Its your fault why are you not ready. You should catch it not just stand like stone.Pick the ball now"Jinyoung snapped.
"Aigoo,I am the Queen. Do you think its suitable for me to pick the ball."Eunjung just stubborn there without doing nothing. Suddenly, Baro comes with the ball.
"Noona here, I picked for you" Baro gave the ball to Eunjung and smile sweetly to her. Eunjung takes it from Baro. Meanwhile,Jiyoen's group just arrives at the gymnasium walk beside Jinyoung's group and go to Baro. Jinyoung frozes and focus at the Jiyoen. Eunjung notices that and become jealous.She throws the ball hardly to the floor but it rebound to the Jinyoung's head. Jinyoung's falls and groaning with his eyes close. Jiyoen suprised when see Jinyoung fell so she runs toward him. She lows her body and looks to him. "Oppa,are you okay?"
Jinyoung heard the sweat voices,he become sober again.He opens his eyes and see Jiyoen's face in front of him and he smile. "Gwaechanayo" *Just hear your voice can heal me*
Sandeul who witnessed what happen shooks his head, "Aigoo,is he crazy. Even being hit by the ball,he still can smile. Argh maybe his head hurts too much with that ball. Eunjung noona its your fault what if he become crazy after this?"Sandeul become scared.
 
Eunjung suprised when Sandeul said like that and feel sorry. She is also run toward Jinyoung."Jinyoung-ah,I'm sorry,are you okay?Let me help you stand" Eunjung pulls Jinyoung's hand and he stand up.
Cnu looks at Jinyoung's head."Jinyoung-ah your head has bruise.You should go to school clinic." Jinyoung touchs his head. '' Ah, you are right'' jiyoung groaned.Eunjung takes Jinyoung to the clinic. Jiyoen and Baro watched Eunjung and Jinyoung walked away and sighed. Cnu and his group sit on the benches and rest.
 
Then Jiyoen and her group move to other side of the gymnasium and warm up. After they start playing basketball. Jiyoen shows her skill make others praised her. While Jiyoen playing,Cnu keep watching her and when jiyoen notices him,Cnu smiles to her and Jiyoen smiles back. CNu turns his face to Boram who sit beside him.
"Your dongsaeng really good playing basketball," Cnu praised Jiyoen to Boram.
"Dae,she is a champion in her old school," Boram smiled awkwarly