black mail

That Voice

 

Jinyoung sits under the shade tree and straighten his legs on the ground. He crosses his ankles together and then he takes out a book from his bag. He stars to read,however someone pats his back.
"Jinyoung oppa" Jiyoen shouted
"Aigoo Jiyoen ah, you can make me die now''
"Opps sorry"Jiyoen bits her lips
"Are you a girl or boy,your energy is too much,my back really hurt you now"Jinyoung tries to rub his back but cant. So Jiyoen sits beside him and helps him to rub his back."Are your back still hurt?" 
"Yes" Jiyoen continues rubbing his back. *His back really tough and muscular and so y*.She smiles.Jinyoung turns his face to Jiyoen.
"Jiyoen-ah why you come here?" Jiyoen a bit shocks and said, "Ah..I want to ask you why you want me to participate in the competition"
"Because I want to hear your voice, do you the one who singing at the room before?"
"When?"
"That time when before me and CNU asked you to watch us practice"
"Oh thats time,Its actually er---" *Aigoo why he asked this question?,Ottokae*
****
Actually before she came to meet Jinyoung,Eunjung met her first. Thats time Jiyoen wanted to get her books on the locker. Suddenly Eunjung pushed hardly her locker door to close it. Unfortunately Jiyoen's finger still at the locker and clamped with the locker door. She groaned and looked at her fingers which become red.
"Yah,what do you want? Its hurt you know"
"What? dont you has any respect to me by called me like that?"
"Do you think I want to respect to people who doesnt need to get respect?" Jiyoen snapped.But she gets slapped by Eunjung.Jiyoen touched her cheek thats very hurt
"Owh you want to show you are better now.I want to remind you something. I can make more than this so stay away from Jinyoung"
"And if  Jinyoung asks you who the one singing at the room when I challenge you before,tell him I the one who singing, arachi?''
"Why I must to follow that?''
''You will know later" Eunjung smirked. Jiyoen become confused.
 
*****
"Its actually Eunjung the one who singing,wae?"Jiyoen looked at Jinyoung who feels really confused.
"nothing" Jinyoung just smile 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------