That voice again

That Voice

 

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life
 
Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one
 
Find your broken dreams again. Don’t say that you can’t
I will help you to make that dream come true
 
When you feel like you can’t breathe, close your eyes for a bit and think about your future
 
I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life
 
Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one
 
*Here it comes again,the voice* Jinyoung peeps on the window over. He looks someone playing piano and sing.He is spacing out remembering the time he finds his true love five years ago.That time he went sight-seeing with his family to Canada. They stayed at his father's friend villa. The villa was near to the jungle. When the evening he played alone at the compound of the house. Then, he saw a rabbit. He tried to chase him but he didnt notice that he the way inside the jungle now. However,the rabbit was gone and now he realized that he lose his way. Suddenly,he found an old house and entered it. He actually scared but brave himself. He heard someone singing and playing piano so he searched for it. When he found a girl singing with melodious voice,he become amazed. *Is that a angel or a ghost?* However, Jinyoung accidently kicked the table and make noise sound,the girl turned her face but he was so nervous and scared.He just runs out here life out of that old house.
*****
Jiyoen stopped singing and turned her face. She felt that someone behind the door. So, she stood up and pulled the doorknob.She saw a figure that run out the house. She tried running to saw the person but the person run to fast. *Who is that?* She became scared and went back to her house. Actually,her house is at a village where is a bit far from the jungle. She always cycled to the jungle every Saturday to play around at the old house.
She is a brave girl so she not scared to go to the jungle but her parents always worried with her.They warned Jiyoen to not to go to the jungle again.But she dont hear them.When she arrived home,she parked her bicycle and saw her parents at the living room.
"Where are you going,Jiyoen?''
"Err,to the jungle,moms"
''How many times I need to warn you to not to go to the jungle. What will we do if something happen to you? What if there a tiger at the jungle eat you? Jiyoen's father snapped
"Haha,ther has been no tiger at the jungle,dad.I want to go to my room," Jiyoen chuckled and walked away to her room.*I should not talked about what happen just now. It will make dad and mom more worried*
*****
After the long way he run,he felt regret.*Why I must run. I should see her face.Argh* So he made decision by went again to that house but nobody there.He looked for all the room especially the room which the girl playing piano. *Who is she.Is she a ghost?* He wanted to wait as hope the girl comes again but the day become dark,so he must back.Since he smart boy,he can find his way back by follow the trace he made before when chasing the rabbit.
 
At night, he kept remembered what happen that day. He cant forget that voice. *I cant just stay still.I must go again to that house*. Jinyoung cant sleep when thinking about that. In the early morning,he went again to that house.He waited for along time but the girl didnt appear. He became upset and just went back.When he back,his parent told him that they will go back to Korea tomorrow of the day make he become more upset.
 
"Yah,what are you doing here'' Cnu hits Jinyoung's back.He become conscious again after spacing out.
''Aw,its hurt you know"Jinyoung angry to CNU.
 
Jiyoen stops singing when she heard noise sound out of the room. She pokes her head out of the door and sees CNU and Jinyoung.
"Oppa, what are you doing here?"