Competition,,arghh tiring

That Voice

 

After a few weeks,Jiyoen can improve her Korean language. She become more comfortable to talk with anyone. She doesnt need to shy again when her friends make joke when she speaking.She is also become more friendly with B1A4 members. She always hangs up with them. Its make Jinyoung's fangirl at school become jealous especially Eunjung.
 
All the students gather at the school hall. The principal makes announcement that their school will make basketball competition against the class.The competition will held about two week more. So,when they all enter their classroom,their teacher starts discussing with the studernt about the competition.
****
JInyoung,EunJung,CNU,Boram classroom
"Okay guys who want to volunteer to be player in basketball team.This your final year,class",their teacher asked. All students just keep quiet. 
"Okay,if you dont want to volunteer, i will choose by myself" the students sighed.They dont want to play basketball,it just tiring.
"So,I made decision, Jinyoung,CNu,Boram,Youngmin,Soyoen and Eunjung,"Eunjung suprised when the teacher called her name.
"Andwae" Eunjung shouted.
"Why Eunjung"
"I cant play basketball. How about my nails broken when playing basketball. I just go manicure yesterday"Eunjung showed her nails that coloured by pink."We will also sweat when playing,I hate it,its smelly"Eunjung pouted.
"aigoo,I had feeling our class will not win"Jinyoung sighed.
*******
BaDeul,Jiyoen classroom
"So guys, who want to enjoy the competition"their teacher discussed with the students. Jiyoen put her hands up fastly."me"
"We have one, what about others?"
Sandeul and Baro whisper to Jiyoen, "Jiyoen-ah,you know how to play basketball?''
"Dont worry, I'm the champion," Jiyoen smiled proudly.
"Sandeul n Baro, what are you whispered at the back. do you want to enjoy too?''The teacher suddenly asked. It makes Sandeul shocked and straightly said,"dae we want"
"Okay,I put Sandeul and Baro, the two others I will choose Qri and Minwoo,"
"Aigoo, what you have done Sandeul,I dont want to enjoy it," Baro complained and hits Sandeul arm.
"Mianhae Baro, I dont do it on purpose." When the teacher outs, they keep fighting each other. Jiyoen is happy because she really likes to play basketball.*Dont worry class I will make our class win*
**********
 
GongYoung's classroom
"About the basketball competition.."before their teacher finished the sentences,Gongchan and Hwayoung smile at each other and put their hands up, "we want,'' Gongchan and Hwayoung voluntered to enjoy the competition.
"Aigoo,you make my works easier,who others want to enjoy it"
Gongchan and Hwayoung really good on sports so its okay with them. All the discussion about the competiton finished and they study as usual.
When PE class and  evening they will practise playing basketball.