hmmm

That Voice

 

Jinyoung spaces out think about something as lying on the bed. Suddenly, Gongchan hugs him from beside make Jinyoung become suprises.Sandeul and Baro also come to Jinyoung's room.
"Hyung waeyo,you look weird nowadays"GOngchan said as kisses Jinyoung on the cheek.
"Channie, do you remember the story about my true love?''
"Wae,hyung had met with her?" Baro asked with all of that three widened their eyes.
"Yes, but I found two people,, I dont know which one my true love and my dream"
"Who that two people hyung?'' Sandeul asked
"Jiyoen and Eunjung,, first I think its Jiyoen, but then I get my dream that Eunjung is that girl,then I heard Eunjung sang before,that the same with that girl voice "
"Aigoo hyung,dont you notice Eunjung noona voice before,, i dont think they have same voice"Sandeul smirked
"I dont know, maybe the voice when she speaks and sings different,,who knows"
Sandeul become weird with this case,,*I must investigate about this*
Suddenly,CNU comes in the room,"What are u all doing here,what u disscuss about?"
"Aniya, hyung, Jinyoung hyung said he love Jiyoen noona"Gongchan smirked. Jinyoung faster cups Gongchan's mouth with his hand. CNU's face fell. 
"No you cant fell in love with Jiyoen"CNu looks deeply at Jinyoung.
"Wae" that four members said.CNU smile and lays on his bed,"because Jiyoen is mine,,,so do need to think that you will take her from me"
"What if I take her from you?"Jinyoung asked
"I will make sure you go out from my house and feel regret to live" CNu smirked.Jinyoung just quiet.*I cant couple with Jiyoen and broke our friendship''
"Hyung, you cant do that just because of a girl"Gongchan pouted.
"Why I cant do that? What if Sandeul take Hyomin from you?" Gongchan stared to Sandeul with very fierceful eyes.
"Yah,I never have intention to take Hyomin from you"Sandeul waves his hand and shake his head.