My feeling is real

That Voice

 

At the evening,as Gongchan said to Hwayoung, they want to compete basketball.Gongchan waits for Hwayoung at the field near their house. Gongchan sits on the bench while spacing out.*Is it my feeling is real,,Ah its no way,,Whatever happen today i must comfirm about my feeling to Hwayoung. I just think Hwayoung as my friend and sister.not over than that,, yes not over than that*
"Yah,what are you thinking?"Hwayoung snarled Gongchan from the back.Gongchan shocks and looks at Hwayoung that smiled to him..He becomes flutter.
"Nothing,lets start play"
Hwayoung smirks *whats wrong with this boy*
They start playing basketball. Hwayoung picks the ball and rebounds it. Gongchan blocks her but Hwayoung slips over Gongchan and shoots the ball.
"Yah, whats wrong with you Gongchan.Still feeling lost from that morning"Hwayoung smirked.
"Im just want to give chance to you"
After that Hwayoung and Gongchan with really serious.Gongchan shoots and then Hwayoung shoots. They gets draw.Finally they want to determine who the winner. Hwayoung gets the ball. Hwayoung rebounds to the basketball hoop. Then she wants to shoot. Gongchan raises his hand as high as possible.Hwayoung is really near to Gongchan.When Hwayoung wants move a step to jump,her ankle suddenly sprained. She become unbalance and wants to fell.Fortunately, Gongchan catches her waist near to him.Hwayoung's palms goes to Gongchan's chest. Hwayoung's face become near to Gongchan's face.Their eyes meet and their heart become flutter.The time like becomes stop.Gongchan makes a first move.He pulls Hwayoung's waist closer to her and he lower his head to Hwayoung's head.He closes his eyes and presses his lips to Hwayoung'lips. Hwayoung widens her eyes and tries to push Gongchan'chest far from her body by her arms. However,Gongchan hugs Hwayoung's waist tightly and kisses Hwayoung deeply. Hwayoung gives up.She closes her eyes and enjoys the kiss together. Gongchan stops kissing and looks at Hwayoung. Gongchan whispers to Hwayoung'ears "I Love U"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The basketball competition begins. All the players has prepared. All the audiences cheer happily. The cheerleader group come in and Eunjung as the center shows her skills.
"Jinyoung hyung,how can Eunjung become the cheerleader. She doesnt want to play"Sandeul weird when saw Eunjung didnt prepare to play basketball. 
"This job most suitable for her. We changed her with other player.She just become black hole to our group."Jinyoung answered.
"Aigoo hyung,with or without Eunjung your group still will lose. We have Jiyoen with us. The best basketball player ever,right Baro"Sandeul pointed at Jiyoen who still warmed up. Jinyoung stares at Jiyoen with smile while Sandeul looks at Baro who beside him. Baro didnt hear what Sandeul said. His eyes and minds just focus to Eunjung who still cheerleading.Sandeul angries when Baro doesnt ignore him so he hits Baro's back strongly. Baro almost fells to the front. 
"Whats wrong with you,its hurt you know"Baro hits Sandeul chest.
"Okay,Im sorry,you the one who ignored me"
 
 
The game now starts. All representative from each class play seriously.Lastly at half round only Jinyoung,Jiyoen,and Gongchan's group still left.
Jinyoung's group finally lost to Gongchan's group.Jinyoung sits on the bench with Boram and CNU. Eunjung comes toward Jinyoung fastly and give Jinyoung towel and  water. Baro who sits at another bench with Baro just watching them and stands up to ready to play.Then, Gongchan's group competes with Jiyoen's group. When playing,Gongchan and Hwayoung keep smile each other.CNU notices them.
"Jinyoung-ah dont you notice Gongchan keep smiles to Hwayoung.Jinyoung who watching Jiyoen playing shocked.
"What are you saying,I dont hear"
"I said dont you notice Gongchan keep smile to Hwayoung. Dont you feel he is different now.From a day hes back from playing basketball,he keep smile and happy like a crazy person."
"Doesnt you get it,,its mean hes fall in love now"Jiyoung laughed.
"Really,Aigoo our maknae,'' CNu also laughed. Boram smiles while looks at CNu.* He looks really sweet when laugh*.
 
The competition ends finally and Jiyoen's group wins.Hwayoung pouts because lose.
"Aigoo my Hwayoung dont angry like that. Next time we will win ok,"Gongchan coaxed Hwayoung.Baro,Jinyoung,and Sanduel come toward them. Sandeul clears his throat.
"Ehem,aigoo so romantic. Hyung our maknae become mature now"Sandeul teased Gongchan.
"Gongchan-ah,you said Hwayoung just your friend.Its means what I predict before is true right?" Baro also joined Sandeul.
Gonchan and Hwayoung become blush.
"Hyung dont tease us like that"
 
At  same time,Jinyoung goes to Jiyoen
"Jiyoen-ah congrats because win,you really good playing basketball"
"Thanks Jinyoung oppa, now you know who am I right,hehe"
 
After that,the principal makes anouncement again.
"End of this month,our school will held a festival that we celebrate every year. This year we will make special event which is we will make sing competition,, who want to enjoy can give name to the teacher. and our school band B1A4 will be the judge,TQ''