Practice

That Voice

" Ah, you the one who singing just now? Woah,you are really talented"CNU said while he comes toward Jiyoen. He ducks his body and his face really in front of Jiyoen's face. Jiyoen widens her eyes and make suprised face.

"You have beautiful eyes, beautiful face and now im realizes you has beautiful voice" CNU said with y voice make Jiyoen become nervous.It makes Jinyoung become jealous
"CNU-ah, stop it.Jiyoen-ah,we will practice for concert this evening at our secret place.You should come to watch".Jinyoung pulled CNU body away from Jiyoen.
"Concert?"
"Dae, we have a band called B1A4. Every year our school will held a festival. We will do a concert as the main event of the festival. Is Boram dont tell you?" Jinyoung explained.
"No"
"Aigoo how could Boram dont tell you? Make sure you come this evening with Boram,ok?''CNU complained.
"I cant promise"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That evening
Boram prepared herself to go to the see B1A4 practise. She looks at Jiyoen that still not prepared.
"Jiyoen-ah dont you want to go to the B1A4 place"
"Aniya, I just want to stay at home"
"Aigoo,lets go dear,B1A4 is really good band. You will amazed when watching they sing. You like music,right?"
"I dont feel good Unnie. I will just go next time,please"
"Gwaechana,Unnie go first"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the B1A4 secret place.
B1A4  on the stage checks all the instruments and microphone. "Ah..Ah.. 1,2,3,testing" Sandeul tests the mic. Jinyoung looks around waiting for Jiyoen.* Is she will come*. Boram arrives at the secret place. Only B1A4, Eunjung, Hwayoung,and Boram now the place. CNU comes toward Boram. Boram is really happy when CNU comes to her.
"Where is Jiyoen?" CNU asked. The smile on Boram's face just now dissappear.*Why Jiyoen the one he mentioned. I'm in front of you. Why you search for Jiyoen*Boram really upset.
"She didnt feel well so she cant come"
"Aigoo" CNu turned his body and goes again to the his place.Boram wants to call CNU but cancels her intention.Hwayoung and Gongchan are still playing together.Baro and Sandeul practice their voices but sometimes Baro stares at Eunjung meanwhile Eunjung focuses on Jinyoung .CNU practices his dance.Boram just sits on the chair looking at CNU.
"We will start now"Jinyoung said. Hwayoung takes her seat and waves to Gongchan. The members just follow the instruction.
And they start practise with their famous song,OK
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------