More confused

That Voice

 

B1A4 back home from school. When they arrive at home,Jinyoung just throws his beg and laying down on the bed. CNU looks at him and shakes his head.He takes the beg and throws again to Jinyoung's belly. Jinyoung groans.
"Yah,can you put your beg properly"Cnu starts nagging and after finishing his nagging,he go to shower.
*Aigooo this guy too much nagging like a mother*Jinyoung puts his beg at his study table and lays down again.
*Eunjung can sing also had go to Canada.Her voice also sound same with the girl my dream if I think again,,Maybe I never notice before. But Jiyoen that from Canada sang the same song with the same voice at the school room before and I dont notice Eunjung in the room.Arghh its become complicated.*Jinyoung pulled his hair. Suddenly Cnu comes out from shower and watching Jinyoung.
"Jinyoung-ah,whats wrong with you?"
"Cnu,do you remember when we heard Jiyoen sang at the school room before?"
"Yes why?"
"Do you noticed Eunjung there?"
"Yes,when we about to leave,I saw Eunjung in the room. I'm also confused who the one is singing. I'm never heard Eunjung sing before,why you suddenly ask?" Jinyoung is about to open his mouth but suddenly Sandeul calls them from kitchen.
"Jinyoung hyung,Cnu hyung,lets eat"Baro and Gongchan ready at dinner table. Baro is about to take a spoon of his food but Sandeul slaps his hand.
"Yah wait for hyung then we can eat together."Baro pouts.
 
"Never mind Cnu,lets just eat"
 
"This evening we will practice again for the festival"Jinyoung said and then eat again.
"We will become the judges this year,dont hyung think its kind of appreciation"Gongchan puts his spoon at his mouth and looks at his hyungs.
"As long we sing better than the other contestants. Its just shame if the contestants sing well than judges,right Jinyoung hyung" Baro said
While Jinyoung still think about his dream,*Whats wrong if its Eunjung. Eunjung is also pretty*
"Jinyoung hyung"Baro shouts.Jinyoung shocks and accidently calling Eunjung name.
"Hyung are you think about Eunjung noona?" Gongchan smirks to him.
"Aniya" Jinyoung become blushing.Baro lips curls downward,*Why he suddenly called Eunjung name? Dont tell me he fell in love with Eunjung after She keeps stick to him like glue.* Sandeul notices Baro frowned and sighs.