Modelling with Luhan

Maknae Lessons

 

“Are they called HunHan or SeHan or LuHun?” the sneaky tall rapper asked with a mischievous glint in his eye as his greasy vocalist best friend leaned over the table to feed him a high five.

“Guys, stop it,” Luhan rolled his eyes and said in his almost-fluent Korean.

“Yeah, guys,” Sehun echoed. He had gotten attached to the Chinese flower boy almost immediately after their conversation about fan fictions and now will do anything Luhan insist him to do.

“Well, you gotta stop hanging around each other so much. If I were a fan, I’d be pretty suspicious.” Kris commented halfheartedly.

“We didn’t even debut yet!” Luhan exclaimed. He shared a mutual fond for the youngest latter, and through the course of the past few days he couldn’t help but enjoy his company.

“Yeah, and fan fictions are already popping up! That’s just how big of an impact your lovely teaser #9 made on fans,” Kris retorted, now turning his whole glare upon the two friends.

“We didn’t even do anything bad in the teaser! It’s not like hyung was all over me or I was all over him, we were just following the weird plot!” Sehun protested, surprised.

“Wait till the fans hear about your behind-the-scenes fiasco,” Kris said and Lay snorted. “ ‘Luhannie hyung look at this on the map!’

‘Sehunnie we can go there one day~!’

‘Do you think so, hyung?’

‘Totally, baby,’” Lay reenacted.

“That was NOT what we said,” Luhan said, shocked.

“Whatever the case here guys, is that Luhan have to teach Sehun today anyways so leave them be,” Suho said sensibly.

“Yeah guys, I’ve arranged a shopping trip anyways, let our maknae have his lesson in peace,” Tao said, the only one with a good intention.

“So we're gonna all go to the mall and leave Luhan and Sehun…alone?” Xiumin asked with an evil glint in his big eyes.

“W-well, if they want to come, they can! I thought Sehun was having his lesson though?” Tao asked, not catching up.

“They’ll miss out on this trip today. We still got a lot of time left before separating. Let’s go~” Chanyeol patted Tao’s soft black hair and jetted out the front door, the other 9 members following him, leaving the second oldest and the youngest behind in their dust.

 

Sehun looked at Luhan. “So, what are you gonna teach me?” he asked.

“Shh, come here,” Luhan aggressively grabbed Sehun and held him at an angle so it looks like they were doing some hard grinding and making out session.

Sehun stiffly cooperated but he was still confused. Once Luhan peeked up and saw the tall rapper/spy disappear from the window beside the door.

“W-what was that?” Sehun asked, flustered.

Luhan shrugged, “I thought I saw Chanyeol peeking at the window. You would not believe how big his eyes turned! It’s like D.O. sized!”

Sehun kind of felt his heart drop but shook it off. “What are we learning?”

“Modeling! I have modeling as a background, kind of.” Luhan exclaimed.

Sehun wrinkled his nose. “Like cat walks? Isn’t that like Kris’ job?”

“Modeling isn’t all fashion show and big Parisian lights. You’ll do it all the time; red carpets, photo shoots,” Luhan explained.

Sehun could only nod, pretending he understood. He hated people taking his photos. He couldn’t stand imagining all those secret photos people took of him and kept or those horrendous macros circulating around the Internet.

“Try to always keep a straight face, and don’t laugh with your mouth wide open. People will twist it and make it something completely different from your intention of opening your mouth in the first place.” Luhan instructed.

“Okay.” Sehun nodded, trying to keep his face emotionless by pursing his lips tightly together, his eyes straight ahead.

“No, not like that, you look like Kris,” Luhan complained. Sehun burst into laughter and gulped for air, and Luhan waved his hand.

“Yah! You’re breaking the rule of not opening your mouth when laughing,” he commented and Sehun immediately reformed his face, letting his eyes show nothing and just a mere smile dancing on his lips.

 

“Baekhyun has nice fingers. They’re really long and slender,” Sehun said in a sudden change of topic.

“What are you doing? Trying to make me jealous or something?” Luhan asked, amused.

“No! I’m just stating a fact,” Sehun protested.

“You're a bad student, Sehun,” the elder laughed and shoved him on the shoulder lightly. “Pay attention in class.”

“Oh! Did I actually make Luhan saengseonim jealous?” Sehun teased. Wait…am I flirting? With a band member? A guy?! He thought.

“Watch your mouth, mister. You wouldn’t want to fail this lesson,” Luhan warned, a small grin playing around on his lips. Before the subject could waver more into flirtationships between guys, he stopped. “Pretend you're about to enter an award show. How do you walk?”

Sehun stood up from his place on the floor and stiffly walked across the living room.

“Relax your shoulders,” Luhan called, “and show more emotions! Smile! Make it seem like you’re glad you got invited.”

Sehun grimaced and let out a breath, making his shoulders drop into a more natural position. He stretched a forced smile across his lips and tried to look happy.

“You look as if Chanyeol is holding you hostage while he eats cookies,” Luhan commented. Sehun laughed, a tinkering sound Luhan has come to love, and kept a happy smile on his face as he turned around, crossing the living room again.

“Awesome! This is the image that fans love to see, and they will all be wondering, ‘what makes Sehunnie so happy on the red carpet?’” Luhan clapped his hands proudly.

You, Luhan---you’re what makes me happy on the red carpet. Sehun thought grimly, knowing that in the future if EXO-K really were invited to an award show, the chances of EXO-M attending would be ever so slim.

“Sehun, keeps your eyes straight! Don’t stray them to your feet!” Luhan commanded and Sehun immediately raised his head, looking around as if there were cameras capturing his every glance.

“Great! This way you’ll look great in all photos taken, fan or official!” Luhan exclaimed. “Now bow! Make sure you look comfortable in whatever suits or outfits the stylists forced you into.”

Sehun imagined he was in his shiny scaled shirt and skinny jeans costumed for their MAMA stages in a few months and felt a shudder. The outfit made him itchy and uncomfortable.

“Yes, the MAMA outfits. Think about that, and now bow. Keep a smile. If you feel a sneeze or a yawn, bow to hide it.”

 

“You’ve mastered walking red carpets, pretty much. Now for photoshoots, it really varies. You honestly can’t master photo shoots unless you have like a master degree in film and television and are a big movie star. You really have to take on the role and feel the vibes of the concepts of the photo shoot.” Luhan gave a long informative paragraph and Sehun listened closely.

“Pretend you're modeling for Men’s Health. Look strong and buff. Feel it.” Luhan instructed.

“Do I need to take off my shirt, too?” Sehun asked.

“Don’t show off now, Sehun,” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“I’m not Kai,” Sehun laughed and kept his shirt on. He posed naturally, keeping a smug smile on his face, his arms gently flexed, his fingers grasping his thigh.

“What are you doing, trying to turn the photographer on?”

“I’m the next Taecyeon! Woooohoo!” Sehun pulled a face childishly and shrugged off the tough image.

“Fine, you pass that part. Now pretend you’re doing a shoot for an icecream CF. What do you feel? How would you actually feel if you can go get ice cream on a sunny day, and meet up with your friends, having fun?” Luhan painted the image into Sehun’s head.

Sehun smiled widely, extending an arm as if offering an ice cream cone to Luhan, his viewer.

“Omo! Baskin Robin’s new Cream Soda Float flavour? Get it now!”

“Cut!” Luhan shouted.

“Yah, I did great!” Sehun complained. “Why cut?”

“I don’t like cream soda,” Luhan said simply.

“Me neither, but I think it’s a new flavour.”

“Don’t tell the other members because they think it’s disgusting, but I like pistachio.” Luhan whispered.

“What? Me too!” Sehun exclaimed, surprised.

 

“You know…since they’re not home right now, why not we go get some ice cream? Let’s just say you did great with the modelling.” Luhan suggested.

“I’m ready when you are,” Sehun grinned widely, and Luhan laughed at the younger’s childish acts.

 

-Ten Minutes Later-

“Where are they?” Chen gaped at the empty room.

“Check the bedrooms!” Kai, always the imaginative kid, exclaimed.

The members poured into the different rooms, searching for Luhan and Sehun.

“My lube is gone!” Lay screamed.

“Hyung, why do you have that in the first place?” Tao rolled his eyes.

“Oh, I borrowed it, sorry.” Baekhyun blushed and Chanyeol coughed wildly.

As the group ran around screaming and laughing accusations at each other, Luhan and Sehun stood at the door way, silently peering in and giggling over their green scoops of pistachio ice cream.

 

--

mian for not updating often T_T

okay so this is not going to be a full-on hunhan story and you can decide yourself if their relationship is just a friendship or a love story (y)