Answers to Your Questions, I Hope

Where's My Silver Lining ?

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Okay I think I'm ready. I stood up, slightly wobbly and walked towards them. They were talking but there were no more laughters like it used to be. What a pity.

 

" Ummm, hi. I'm Ho-eun, " I raised my hand, ready to wave.

" Oh hi ! Yeah, Ho-eun. What's up ? " Daehyun smiled warmly at me.

" Umm, I just want to let you guys know that Sunggyu is having an audition to select the performing artiste for the senior graduation ceremony and he wants you guys to participate. "

" Huh ? Kim Sunggyu, the student council president, wants US to participate ? No way , " Youngjae looked at me, his eyes bulging out of his chubby face.

" Well check it out for yourself if you don't trust me. 4PM. Coffee Machine. "

 

I was feeling excited while walking to Coffee Machine that afternoon. I felt like I had froggies jumping up and down in my tummy. I was actually skipping like how Sungjong does whenever he's excited. I don't what's wrong with me. As I entered Coffee Machine, I felt 6 pairs of eyes boring into my skull. They stared at me so intently as if I'm on the menu for ' What's For Dinner Tonight ' . Oh great, they are all here.

" Ho-eun, come here for awhile.  I need to talk you. " my brother spoke while gesturing towards an empty seat next to him.

" Yeah, what's up ? " I asked.

" So what's with your sudden interest in the BAP guys ? I heard you were the one that suggested that they auditioned for the senior graduation ceremony. Tell me. And I want only the truth. "

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dongwoo sipping his latte quietly while Myungsoo concentrates on an imaginary spot on his coffee mug. I know they are actually listening.

 

Woohyun perched his elbows in front of me, " Since when were you a fan of theirs ? I thought you only like us ? "

Yeol looked from the counter and said , " Are they good ? "

I nodded like an automated robot.

" Well , we shall find out , " said Myungsoo flatly as the glass doors of Coffee Machine swung open and six guys, all dressed in black, walked in with their shiny equipment.