New Talent

Where's My Silver Lining ?

" Did you see how that dude drank 10 shots of tequila last night !!?? Crazy ! " Daehyun exclaimed from across the classroom. Laughter followed suit. I looked up from my algebra homework that I was working on and looked over at them. Youngjae and Daehyun were always laughing about something. They were also always smiling. Who knew that behind all those smiles, hid two talented musicians. 

 

Youngjae playing the piano, Daehyun singing, Yongguk and Junhong playing the guitar, Jongup with his bass and Himchan

 

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that these 6 guys that are notorious for being the " bad students " are actually people that love music. They are not so " bad " after all. They just happen to voice out their opinions more freely than the rest of us. Do they deserved to be labelled as " bad " just because they are different ? Youngjae smiled at me after noticing that I was staring at them like a creepy stalker. I blushed. Slightly.

 

" Hi Ho-eun ! " Dongwoo greeted me as soon as I step foot in Coffee Machine, one hand holding onto his coffee mug. I bet it's Espresso again.  

" Hi Dongwoo oppa , " I smiled back. I looked around and saw Sunggyu and Woohyun huddling around their laptops, discussing about something very intently. Myungsoo, as usual, was staring into space. ' Where's my brother ? ' I wondered. 

" Oh right. Ho-eun, I need to talk to you , " Sunggyu spoke from behind his laptop screen. I looked at him, confused.

" You know about the senior graduation ceremony next month right ? As the President of the Student Council, I'm in-charge of the event. And I need your help. Can you possibly help out during the event, you know, like as a waitress and help out with the guest and stuff ? "

" But I need to work. " " Oh don't worry, that's sorted out. You don't have to work on that day but you're still gonna get paid. " 

" Oh okay. Sure I'll be glad to lend a hand." " Awesome. " Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun and then Myungsoo. 

Dongwoo ran a hand through his curly hair, "  Sunggyu is the MC, Woohyun is in-charge of the sound system, Myungsoo will be the photographer, Yeol is in-charge of food and beverages, Howon and I are in-charged of the guest arrivals, Jong will be performing and Ho-eun will be the help. But I think we are lacking in the performances department. " 

" I know. I'm still trying to find some acts that will perform for only a small fee. I would've sponsored some big stars to come and perform at the ceremony but the student council forbid me. They said I contributed too much. " Sunggyu sighed. 

" Why not you guys invite B.A.P to perform at the ceremony ? "

 

Ohmygod. I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. . 

 

I could feel 5 pairs of eyes boring into the back of my skull. Time seemed to stop as I slowly turned my back to face them.

Dongwoo had his coffee mug half-raised to his mouth, Woohyun's jaw almost dropped to the ground, Sunggyu's eyes increased about 3cm in diameter, Yeol stood as still as a flag pole.

Even Myungsoo turned his head away from the window and stared at me as if I suddenly had an extra eye or grew horns on my head.