Ideas and Obstacles

Where's My Silver Lining ?

As I walked into class, I saw the two saddest faces I've ever seen. They were not even laughing like they used to. They were just sitting there, facing each other, staring into space. I guess they are really sad about being banned from playing at The Hideout anymore. I know how passionate they are about performing together. I saw the burning passion in their eyes. But now, I might never get to see it again.  Sighs.

If only they have somewhere else that they can perform, somewhere where minors are actually allowed and they can let go of their free spirits and play music till their hearts content.

If only I can help them.

If only.

 

Throughout the day, that problem buzzed around my head like a really annoying fly. I pondered on a million ways to help BAP so that they can perform again. I munched on my lunch quietly, not paying any attention to anything my brother or his friends were saying. I answered my brother's questions half-heartedly. I was just not in the mood.

 

" ...................... There's always something outside the box. Don't restrict yourself to just looking at the inside of the box. Try to explore the possibilities. For every problem, there's a solution. " Ms. Alice's gentle voice pierced through my thoughts.

 

And at that split second , I had an Einstein moment. You know those moment , when you had a light bulb on top of your head cause you just came up with a brilliant idea ? Yep, I'm experiencing it right now.

 

I have a plan to help BAP but the road to success won't be easy. I have 7 oppars to convince. And they don't like BAP one bit.

Oh dear.