CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: PLAN FOR A PERFECT DINNER DATE

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

“YEOOOOMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNN~!” Hyun Na screamed from the kitchen.

“Neh?” Seohae said and dropped her notes and run through the kitchen.

“Waeyo?” Seohae asked. “Why are you screaming?”

“Look at my bars of chocolate, its half gone. I just bought this last night.” Hyun Na complained.

“Neh? You’re screaming for a bar of chocolate?” Seohae said laughing.

“It’s not just chocolate, and it cost too much for me to afford easily.” Hyun Na hesitated.

“Okay ! Okay! Calm down.”

“What’s going on?” Yeomin interrupted while walking through them. “And why are your notes on the floor?”

“Ohh…, i dropped them when Hyun Na Unnie screamed.” Seohae said while going to her room.

“Yeomin, why did you eat my chocolates.” Hyun Na asked.

“THEM?” Yeomin pointed at the bar of chocolate Hyun Na was holding. “FYI, it’s not chocolates, it’s CHO-CO-LATE.”

“Whatever.” Hyun Na said upset. “Why did you eat it?”

“Mianhae, I can’t help myself to eat those stuffs. I just eat a little not all.”

“A LITTLE?!? You almost eat the half of it!!”

“Neh? At least not all of it.”

“Aishh~!” Seohae then came walking going to them. “The two of you stop. Unnie, you know Yeomin likes chocolates, I mean very much.so be thankful that she didn’t eat all of it and left the half of it.” Seohae then get the chocolates from Hyun Na and eat it.

“YAH! Seohae why did you do that? Now it’s all gone.” Hyun Na asked very upset and tried to catch Seohae but Seohae just laugh and run.

Yeomin then went to the living room and heard Hyun Na’s phone ringing. She opened it and it was from Eunhyuk.

“Hey, Hyun Na! you have a text message from your boyfriend, EUNHYUK AH~” Yeomin screamed while giving a sweet tone at Eunhyuk’s name.

“Neh?” Hyun Na went to the living room.. “Wy are you calling my oppa, EUNHYUK AH~” Hyun Na imitated Yeomin’s voice.

“Oh… I just love calling him like that.”

“Neh? Since when?”

“Just now.”

Hyun Na opened the text message.

 

            From: Eunhyuk♥oppa

                       

                        Hey! Hyun Na ah~.i’ll fetch you later at 6:00 pm. I have something to tell you. Saranghae. :*

                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                -OPPA:]

 

 

“ayeeeeehhh! Her oppa has something to tell her.” Yeomin teased.

“Nyah! Stop it! And do you know privacy? Never read the text messages that is not for you.” Hyun Na said angry.

“Here comes the monster.” Yeomin and Seohae whispered.

“What did you say?!?”

“Nothing.”

“Yah! Before if forget I should scold the two of you.” Hyun Na said and tried to get the two but they run too fast.

“YAH! UNNIE YOU’RE GETTING OLD..” Seoahe screamed.

“AHJUMMA~” Yeomin and Seohae teased and laughed.

“Aishh~!” Hyun Na run fast and She got the shirt of the two girls. She bring them to the couch and started tickling them but failed.

“UNNIE~!” Seohae said with an evil grin on her face.

“What ?wait~” Hyun Na said but Yeomin and Seohae started tickling her.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HAHAHAHAHHA~~~~~~STOPPP~~~~~~~~~~~~”

-----

???? P.O.V.

My phone started ringing. I get it and he was calling.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered the phone.

“Hyung~!” he answered back from the other line.

“What’s the news about them?”

“Well. the pretty boy has been friend with them. Now I’m following him.”

“Good. Follow him. I’ll be back soon.”

“Arasso.”

I hunged up. Pretty boy you’ve been friends with them? Have you forgotten me? Hahaha. If yes, it’s payback time. It’s good to have Simba with you while I’m here in Mokpo. It’s been 4 months already when I leave Seoul.

 

---FLASHBACK---

I was having a fun time with pretty boy, simba and fatso, when my uncle called me on the phone.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

“???? Ah~” he said from the other line.

“WAEYO?” I said very upset.

“Go here in Mokpo. You’ll have to help me with my business.”

“What for? You’re not my father.” Aishh~ here he go again.

“Just come if not I’ll remove you from that school and you and your mom have to go picking coins on the road again just to have money.” He’s threatening me again.

I was silent for seconds when I remember when I was still a kid. My mom and I used to pick up coins on the road just to have food for a day.

“Hello? You still there?” I’m back to my senses when he spoke.

“Okay.” I quickly hang up.

Aishh~! Do I really have to leave Seoul? But be ready for my comeback Seoul.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’LL PAY., pretty boy and your NEW friends.

END OF P.O.V.

-----

“Aishh~! I don’t know if I want to have classes or stay like this.” Jo Eun said while sitting on the couch.

“Yah! Every Saturday it feels BORING and look we don’t have practice for our intermission number this christimas ball!” Yeonjae agreed.

“Hmmm… Let me think, what do you think are the things that we should do during Saturdays?” Jo Eun asked and they both exchanged glances.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Jo Eun asked.

“Yeah.” Yeonjae agreed and they both laugh.

“Then let’s go.” Jo Eun said and they both leave the dorm.

-----

“Hyung, where are we gonig?” Ryeowook asked while looking around Eunhyuk’s car.

“Today is our monthsary, I want things to be memorabke to Hyun Na.” Eunhyuk answered.

“Neh? And why I’m here is it connected to me?” Ryeowook said pretending not to be jealous.

“Yes! Cause you know many things about Hyun Na  and you could help me to settle all we need to do in our special day.” Eunhyuk explained happily.

“O-okay. So what are we going to do now?”

“Well, First, we should plan for us. Second, we should think a perfect moment, I mean perfect dinner date and ohh lastly, we should buy a perfect gft for her. so what can you say?”

“Whoa~ that’s too hard.” Ryeowook complained.

“Bwo? Where not yet starting and you’re giving up already?”

“Bwo? O-o-of c-c-course not.” Ryeowook said.

“For Hyun Na I will never give up just to make her happy eventhough she’s not mine.” Ryeowook whisphered to himself.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked.

“What? Ryeowook asked. “Why?”

“Did you say something?”

“No! Did I?”

“Aishh~! Forget it, let’s start now.”

“Arasso.”Ryeowook fake a smile.

-----

*DING DONG*

“Coming.” Yeomin said and opened the door.

“Annyeong~” Jo Eun and Yeonjae greeted.

“Hey! Jo Eun, Yeonjae come in.” Yeomin said while opeing the door widely for the two girls to come in.

“Gamsa.” They said.

“What brought the two of you here?” Yeomin asked.

“Ohh~ coz it’s kinda boring in our dorm and we’ve just plnned to stay here for one night.” Yeonjae explained while the two of them sat on the couch.

“Neh? How nice.” Yeomin smiled.

“Where’s everyone?” Jo Eun asked.

“Well, Seohae just buy some lunch outside while Hyun Na is in her room.”

“What is she doing in her room? It’s already 9:30 am. She should be awake now.” Yeonjae said while looking at the wall clock.

“Dunno. Maybe she’s sleeping coz her monkey oppa asked her to go on a date later.” Yeomin giggled.

“Oh. Okay . so sweet.” Yeonjae giggled.

“Hey Jo Eun. How’s you and Heechul?”

“We’re still the old ones and we’re fine.” Jo Eun answered. “Why do you ask?”

“Uhmm.. nothing. Just asking.”

“O-okay.”

Yeomin turned to Yeonjae. “How about you?”

“Me?”

“Yeah! There’s no other Yeonjae here.”

“Uhmm… were’s still the old ones.”

“How about you? There’s an issue about you and Sungmin.” Jo Eun asked.

“Issue? What are you talking about?” Yeomni asked.

“Neh? You don’t’ know it?”

“Yeah! Do I have to ask when I know it?”

“Mianhae. It’s when you and Sungmin went to Everland with a kid.”

“A kid? That’s my nephew.”

“O-okay. So how’s that?”

“That? There’s nothing special to it.” Yeomin answered. “We’re just hanging out. There’s nothing.”

“Okay..” the two girls said with disbelief. Yeomin just ignored them.

“Hey Jo Eun, Yeonjae what are you doing here?” Seoahe asked while removing her shoes and went towards the 3 girls.

“Ohh! Seohae, what are you holding? Is that a food?” Yeonjae asked and her stomach grumbled. “Oops.”

“Yah! A food for Yeomin, Hyun Na unnie and I only.”

“Neh? Only for the three of you?”

“Yeah!” Seohae answered and Yeonaje felt down.

“Just Joking. It’s for all of us.”

“Yes!”Yeonjae screamed . “Well then, let’s eat.” Yeonjae said and they all laugh.

“Wait~ where’s Jo Eun?” Seoahe asked.

“Ohh I’m here.” Jo Eun answered.

“Neh? How did you get here easily? I thought you were outside.”

“I’ve just talk to someone and I got here because you were busy talking to each other that’s why you didn’t notice me.”

“Arasso. Let’s eat now!”

“BON APPETIT~!” They all said and they raise their chopsticks and started eating.

-----

“It’s all organized now. So what’s the next thing?” Ryeowook asked while sitting on the floor.

“Ohh! We should buy a perfect gift for Hyun Na now!” Eunhyuk answered.

“Neh? As in now?”

“Yeah!”

“Aishh~ I feel tired now.”

“Neh? Tired already?”

“of course !”

“If you don’t want to come, well then I’ll go by myself.”

“HEY HYUNG. I’ll come.”

“No just take your rest. I’ll be back.”

“HYUNGG~” Ryeowook shouted but Eunhyuk left already.

-----

“Excuse me. Miss, how much is this thing?” Eunhyuk asked the saleslady lady while holding a necklace.

“Uhmm. That one sir costs 47,000 won.

“O-okay.” Eunhyuk said while inspecting the necklace.

“Eunhyuk?” a guy from behind him called him.

Eunhyuk turn around and saw Junsu, his childhood bestfriend. “JUNSU!”

Junsu do a handshake with Eunhyuk.

“How are you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Well, its been a long long time since the last time we’ve seen each other and I’m fine even though I’m one year and a half month brokenhearted.Junsu said. “How about you? Do you have reserved girls for me?” Junsu joked.

“Aishh~! You’re still the same. I’m fine too. Well I have a girlfriend now and I’m buying a gift for her.” Eunhyuk said. “Brokenhearted? Oyu? I can’t believe. Waeyo?”

“U-uhm. I’m not in the mood to tell a story and I’m trying to forget her now.” Junsu said.

“O-okay.” Eunhyuk said. “Mianhae.”

“Sir, are you gonna take it?” the saleslady interrupted.

“Yeah! I’ll get it.” Eunhyuk handed the saleslady 50,000 won. And the saleslady leave.

“She sounds important to you. Isn’t she?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah. She’s kinda different for me!” Eunhyuk said.

“ayeeehh.good for you!” junsu said and looked at his wristwatch. “Oops. I have to go. Annyeong.”

“Okay~! Take care. Annyeong.”

Junsu then leave.”

“Here’s your item sir. Gamsa.” The saleslady said.

“Gamsa too.” Eunhyuk bow and leave.

-----