CHAPTER ONE: FIRST SIGHT

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

“Yah! We won again!” Leeteuk, their leader cried.

“Yeah, you’re right hyung! I can see the faces of the other contestants. They are really worried because they saw us there.” Kyu Hyun, the magnae, said.

“I think we should celebrate. Besides we won 300,000 KRW from it.” Eun Hyuk suggested. 

“You’re right hyung!” Ryeo Wook agreed. 

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Leeteuk said. 

“Wait~!” Kyu Hyun said. “I heard that there’s a new restaurant near Xx Street. Want to go there? “ 

“Yah! I know that! I heard that the food there is delicious!” Donghae added. 

“Arasso! Let’s go there!” Leeteuk Said. 

-----

“Yah! I’m full!” Donghae cried. 

“Me too. Let’s go home!” Kyu hyun said. 

But suddenly, Kang In, Shin Dong, Si Won and Hee Chul appeared.

“O-oh. I think we’re in trouble…” Ryeowook whispered.

“You’re right.” Leeteuk replied. 

“Hey! Look guys we are so lucky.” Kang In said, approaching s. “I heard that you won again! Better give us your money ‘cause we are already hungry.”

“Why would we give it to you? Huh” Leeteuk confidently said.

“So, are you already answering me?!?!”

“Yes! What’s the problem with that?!?” Leeteuk replied while they exchanged glances.

“Do you want to fight us huh?!?” 

“We don’t mind.” Leeteuk looked at s. “Okay guys. Plan R” 

“Ohhh! They still have plan huh.” Shin Dong said while laughing. 

“Surround them!” Kang In commanded.

“I’ll count and then we’ll do our plan, okay?” Leeteuk told s.

“Arasso” s replied.

“What are we waiting for let’s beat them.” Siwon said.

“1, 2, 3……..RUN!!!!!” Leeteuk screamed and they run in different directions.

“Yah! What are you waiting for! Follow them!” Kang In commanded s.

Then they run in different directions.

-----

Kyuhyun was running for minutes when he decided to just walk.

“Yah! I’m already tired. I’ll just walk.” He said. But suddenly she bumped onto a girl. 

*OoOpPss* 

“Mianhae…I’m really sorry!” He apologized. When he looked at her, he realized that he still spill juice all over her dress.

“Can’t you see where you walking?” She replied. 

Kyuhyun pulled his handkerchief and wipe the girl’s dress.

“Yah! I’ll do it!” She said. He gave it to her.

“Aishh~! Who are you to spill juice to my clothes?!” she said as she wipe her dress.

“Yah! I told you I’m sorry! Sorry, Sorry, sorry, sorry! “Kyuhyun told her.

Kyuhyun spotted Heechul looking for him. He panicked but he came up with an idea. He saw a wall and she pulled the girl in front of him.

“Hey what are you doing?!”

“Trust me. I’m just hiding from that guy.” He pointed Hee Chul.

“Okay.” She replied. “But will you please move a little? I can’t breath.”

He’s handsome and he smells great, the gril thought as she blushed. 

“Mianhae.” Kyuhyun looked at her and he saw the girl was blushing and he smiled. The girl noticed that Kyuhyun was watching her.

“What?” She said with an irritated look.

“Nothing.” He winked at her and the girl just looked away.

Meanwhile Heechul was walking when he spotted Kyuhyun a while ago but then Kyuhyun disappeared so he leaves.

“Maybe he’s not there anymore.” The girl said. Kyuhyun take a look and he saw that Heechul isn’t there anymore so they already come out.

“Thanks.” He said.

“What? You should not say thank you! Aishh~!” She said. Still wiping her dress. “This dress isn’t even mine. How am I gonna apologized to my unnie. Aishh~!”

She’s cute.Kyuhyun thought.

“By the way, I’m Cho Kyuhyun and you are?”

“Kim SeoHae” she said still wiping her dress. Kyuhyun then looked at his watch. I think I should go now and ask Ryeowook hyung about this girl. He thought.

“O-ohh” He said. “I need to go. Maybe they’re already in the dorm.” He turned to SeoHae. ” Sorry again. Gotta go. Bye. Nice to meet you and thanks.” He winked at SeoHae and then he go. Seohae felt like she will melt. She blushed.

He’s so handsome. And…. Omo .why am I saying these things? Seo Hae, stop saying those things. Seohae thought.

“Bye.”

-----

Ryeowook was walking on the street while his legs hurt. Aishh~! My legs hurt. How can Leeteuk hyung make me run? He knows that I’m thin. Aishh~! He thought. But suddenly he bumped on the girl who’s wearing a mascot costume.

*BUMP*

“Ohh.. Im sorrrry! I didn’t see you..I’m sorry” he said.

The mascot removed the head of the mascot. Oh... She’s beautiful. Ryeowook thought.

“Woah!” he said

“What? Why are you staring at me?” the girl replied.

“U-uhm! Mianhae!” he bowed.

“Guess what! You never saw a girl in a mascot. Right?”

“U-uhm! No...NO!”

“Aegyo! Well! By the way, why did you bumped on me?!?!”

“I’m sorry .I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you I’m really sorry”

“Guess I can’t do anything..Aissh~”

Just then Ryeowook noticed that Si Won was already near.

“Do you know a place where I can hide?” he asked her

“Waeyo?”

“He’s following me” he pointed Si Won.” If he saw me, he’ll surely bite me to death. Please hide me .pleeaaaassse~!” he beg her.

“Why should I?” the girl said trying to irritate Ryeowook.

“PLEEEEEEASSEEEEE!!” Ryeowook begged.

“Okay..okay,..come with me” she pulled Ryeowook’s arms and they went behind the bushes.

“You sure this will work?”

“Watcha think? And besides you ask me where you can hide and this is only the place I know. “

“OKAY” he said.

Just then Si Won spotted Ryeowook with a mascot but someone bumped into him. 

“Yah! Watch your steps!” he said 

“Mianhae… “ the girl replied and suddenly disappeared. 

“What the..Aishh~!” Si won said as he looked to the direction where he spotted Ryeowook but then Ryeowook and the mascot girl disappeared. 

Ohh crap! The mascot girl disappeared! I guess I’ll just go back to Kang In hyung. I’m so tired of running. He thought. 

“Please take a look if he’s still there” Ryeowook requested. 

“Arasso” the girl take a look. 

“He’s not there anymore” She said. 

“Kamsahaminda~” he told her while going out of the bushes. 

“It’s okay.” She said while brushing her hair with her fingers.” Besides, I’m used to it. Some boys and girls will just suddenly hide at my back because the police are running after them and then I’ll just pretend not to see them.” 

“Ohh~.. Sounds like its hard for you” 

“Yeah…” 

“What time is it?” 

“3:25 pm” 

“Oh crap! I gotta go bye!” 

He turned to leave but he stopped.  Stop Ryeowook... Ask her name. He said in his mind and faces the girl again. 

“By the way, what’s your name?” he asked her. 

“I’m Kwon Hyun Na” she replied. 

“I’m Kim RyeoWook.. Thanks again. It’s nice to meet you” he smiled at her and she smiled back.

-----

Where am I gonna go? Kang In is still following me. Aishh~! I saw that Kang In is already near. Think Leeteuk! Think of a way to escape this strong benevolence guy! Think Leeteuk think. I KNOW! He said to himself.

 He saw this girl who’s swiping outside the ramen shop.

“Miss, can you hide me from that guy.” he pointed Kang In. “Please …he’s been following me. Please hide me.”

She stares at him in confusion.

“Please” he pleaded the girl.

“Okay.” She said. ”Go inside and hide.”

 He hides near the counter.

“Hey Miss. Did you happen to see a guy who’s wearing black shirt and blue pants?” he heard Kang In asked the girl.

 “Hmm… Black shirt and blue pants, right?” the girl replied.

 “Yeah”

 “Let me think”

 I wish that the girl won’t reveal me. he thought.

 “Ahh! I think I saw him” the girl said.

 “Really? Where did he go?” Kang In asked.

 “He goes to the right then he turns left”

 Aishh~..what a relief..Leeteuk thought. He saw Kang in followed what the girl has said then Leeteuk went out.

 Why did I help that man whom I don’t know? Aishh~. You’re really idiot Soe Young! Maybe that’s someone who’ll harass you. The girl thought.

“Thanks for not telling me where I am.” He said

“No problem.”

“By the way, I’m Park Jung Soo... you can call me Leeteuk” he said while smiling at her.

“I’m Lee Soe Young” I replied. Soe Young felt that she’ll melt because of the dimples of Leeteuk.

“Thanks again” he bowed and turned to leave. I hope I can see her again.

-----

Donghae and Eun Hyuk were with each other when running. Suddenly, they saw Hee Chul and Shin Dong following them.

“Aissh~! Hyung what are we going to do?” Donghae asked Eun Hyuk.

“I don’t know” Eun Hyuk replied.

“ I have an idea.” Donghae walked towards the group of girls who were dancing while Eun Hyuk followed him. “Hello Girls. Can we join you in dancing?”

“ Huh? Waeyo?” the girl wearing color white asked. 

“Donghae whispered to the girl the reason. 

“Okay…. “The girl turned to face her members. “Girls, lets help them.” The girl said all the details. 

“Arasso?”

“ARASSO~!” her members answered.

Then Eunhyuk and Donghae changed their clothes and put masks on their faces so that Shin Dong and Hee Chul won’t recognize them. They started dancing and the crowd surrounds them while they’re dancing. 

-----

 On the other hand…

“Hyung, I’m tired!” Shin Dong  told Hee Chul. They’ve been running for 30 minutes just to find them.

“Yah ! you fatso! Don’t complain” he said. ”Kyu Hyun tricked me a while ago and now I won’t let that monkey and fish tricked me too.”

“Yah! I’m tired .let’s go back to Kang In!” They still walk but then Heechul got tired.

“You’re right. Besides, even though we find them, they won’t give us their money because they’ll have another plan again and that will make us more they turned to leave and started to walk going back to Kang In’s place.

-----

It’s tired dancing when you run for almost 30 minutes a while ago. Eunhyuk thought.

“Donghae ah, you think this will work?” he asked Donghae.

“Yes of course” he replied confidently. 

Then Eunhyuk saw Hee Chul and Shin Dong leave.

“Donghae ah, let’s stop this. They’re already gone”

“You’re right”

They stopped as the song finished. 

-----

 

Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae stop dancing and the crowd already leaves them.

“Aishh~! Its so hard dancing” the girl said.

“Mianhae..” Donghae bowed to the girl. 

“Its Okay. Besides, we collect some money. Thanks to the both of you” the girl smiled at Donghae and let Donghae looked at the money that they collected from dancing.

“I’m Lee Donghae and you are?”

“I’m Park YeonJae. It’s nice to meet you.” Yeon Jae bowed at Dong Hae.

“Nice to meet you too.”

On the other hand, Eun hyuk was having a hard time removing his mask when suddenly a girl from Yeon jae’s group appeared.

“What me to help?” The girl said.

“If you don’t mind” Eun Hyuk replied.

The girl help Eun Hyuk removed the mask and the mask was removed.

“Kamsahamninda~” Eun Hyuk thanked the girl.

“You’re welcome” she replied.

“By the way, I’m Lee HyukJae...You can call me Eun Hyuk”

“I’m Kim Jo Eun”

“You have a nice name. “

“Thanks” Jo Eun blushed.

“Hyung,we have to go!” Donghae called.

“Im going.” He turned to Jo Eun “ Hope to see you again” then he turned to leave.

“Kamsahamnida~!” the two boys bowed to them and the girls bowed to. Then the two boys already leave. 

“Yah! Unnie! Are you in love with Eun Hyuk ?” Yeon Jae teased.

“Neh? O-Of c-c-co-course not!” Jo Eun replied.

“Why are you stuttering?” Yeon Jae said while laughing.

“Ahh! Yeonjae ah! stop teasing me!”

“Arasso!” She then turned to the other members.” Let’s go home”

“ARASSO~!” They all cried in unison.

~~~~~~~

 

Hope you like my first chapter! please do commet and subscribe .:) thanks:) NOTE: I used XX letters because i don't know a nice and expensive place for them. you can choose what do you want. Another one is the school and the places their travelling in this story. the school is Neul Paran High School (Attack on the Pin- Up Boys). some places may be far from their school but just imagine that it is near coz i dont have time to search the different places in South Korea. Thanks for understanding!