CHAPTER TWENTY – HAPPY FAMILY

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

Yeomin, Sungmin and Jhunsu arrived at the theme park at 2 pm.

“Aishh~ you didn’t tell me that we are going here!” Sungmin said and was mad.

“Ahjussi, you really looks like an ahjussi!” Jhunsu laughed at him and Yeomin laughed quietly. Sungmin stared at Jhunsu scarily.

“Sungmin.” Yeomin looked at Sungmin and Sungmin just looked away.

“Let’s go?” Yeomin asked Jhunsu.

“Okay Auntie.” Jhunsu said happily and they started walking while Sungmin followed.

-----

Ryeowook went to their classroom and sat down on a chair. He was alone. [A/N: Note: the booths are just open on the first day of their foundation day. thanksJ]

Aishh~! Why am I feeling like this! Ryeowook thought.

“I feel so jealous to them.” Ryeowook muttered.

“To whom?” a voice said.

“To Hyun Na and HyukJae hyung.”

“Why?”

“It’s because…..wait…” Ryeowook looked at her back and saw Kyuhyun grinning. “YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!”

“I followed you. Seohae told me that I should look for you coz maybe you’ll hurt yourself.” Kyuhyun explained.

“I thought I’m talking to my conscience a while ago.” Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun laughed. “You’re really something hyung.”

-----

Yeomin, Sungmin and Jhunsu were walking going to the roller coaster ride.

“Auntie… I want to ride there.” Jhunsu begged Yeomin.

“Jhunsu, you still can’t ride there.” Yeomin explained to him. Jhunsu started to cry.

“Jhunsu…” Yeomin said.

“I want to ride there.” Jhunsu said while still crying.

“Aishh~! You kiddo! You’re really a disaster!” Sungmin scolded Jhunsu. Jhunsu cry more.

“SUNGMIN!” Yeomin scolded Sungmin. Sungmin just looked away.

Yeomin saw a carousel. “Let’s just ride there.” Yeomin said while pointing at the carousel.

“YEAH!” Jhunsu said happily. Yeomin and Jhunsu stand up.

“You joining?” Yeomin asked Sungmin.

“I can’t do anything but follow you.” Sungmin said irritatedly.

“Auntie.. let’s go…” Jhunsu pulled Yeomin shirt.

“Arasso arasso.” Yeomin said and they walked going to the carousel.

After they ride on the carousel, they decided to ride on it again for the 10th time.

“I wanna ride again…” Jhunsu begged Yeomin.

“Jhunsu, we already ride on it. Let’s eat first.” Yeomin said.

“Arasso.”Jhunsu said.

They walked going to the food court of the theme park. Yeomin was ordering while Jhunsu and Sungmin was left alone on the table.

“Ahjussi..” Jhunsu called Sungmin.

“Aishh~ you keep calling me ahjussi!” Sungmin complained.

Jhunsu ignored what Sungmin said. “Do you like my auntie?”

Sungmin looked at Yeomin who was smiling. Sungmin smiled too.

“You like her, aren’t you?” Jhunsu asked.

Sungmin looked at Jhunsu. “What if I like her? what will be her reaction?”

“She’ll be happy!” Jhunsu said happily.

“As if. She knows that I’m a playboy. I can’t love her.” Sungmin said sadly.

Just then, Yeomin arrived with their orders.

“Jhunsu, here’s your chicken… Sungmin, your lasagna and my pasta.” Yeomin said as she place the food infront of them. After that, she sat down and they started eating.

-----

It was already 6pm and Neul Paran High School was already closed. Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk already leave as well as Heechul and also Jo Eun, Hyun Na and Seohae. Donghae and Yeonjae were left and they were on the green house.

“Hmmm.. the plants are so beautiful…” Yeonjae said while smiling at the plants.

“Yeah.” Donghae agreed. Donghae looked at his watch and saw that it was already 6 pm. “We better go. They are closing the school at 6.” Yeonjae nodded and they went to the door but the door was locked.

“Ohh… crap.” Donghae said.

“Waeyo?” Yeonjae asked.

“We’re stuck.”

“WHAT? WE’RE STUCK HERE?”

“Yeah.” Donghae said while finding a way out but he can’t find any.

“Wait~” Yeonjae said and Donghae looked at her. “I heard that, that door is going to our classroom. Maybe the door there is still open.” Yeonjae said while pointing at a door.

“There’s no harm in trying.” Donghae smiled and open the door. They go in and saw a hallway and at the end is a door again. Donghae looked at Yeonjae and Yeonjae nodded. They started walking and open the door again and it was their classroom.

“The rumors are true.” Yeonjae concluded. They hurriedly went to the door. And it’s locked.

“Aishh~!” Donghae said angrily. He then opened his phone and it was out of battery. “Is your phone still on?”

Yeonjae looked at her phone and it was out of battery too. “It’s out of battery.”

“Aishh~!”

“What are we gonna do?” Yeonjae asked.

“Let’s wait until morning comes.”

“Arasso.”

-----

After eating, Yeomin, Sungmin and Jhunsu sat on a bench and eat ice cream.

“Auntie, thanks for going with me. “ Jhunsu said happily.

“Anything for you.” Yeomin smiled at Jhunsu and Jhunsu started eating his ice cream again.

Yeomin then looked at Sungmin who was not eating his ice cream. Instead, he just looked at the sky.

“Sorry.” Yeomin apologized.

“It’s okay. I enjoyed it too.” Sungmin smiled.

“Auntie. Let’s take a picture there.” Jhunsu pulled Yeomin.

“Arasso. Arasso.”

“Ahjussi, come with us.” Jhunsu also pulled Sungmin.

“Neh? Me?” Sungmin asked. Jhunsu winked at him.

They were on the picture booth making wacky poses. After taking pictures, they went out and get the pictures to the man.

“Here ma’am.” the man said handling Yeomin the pictures, Yeomin was about to get her money when Sungmin pay for it.

“Here.” Sungmin gave the money to the man.

“Hey, I’m going to pay.” Yeomin protested.

“It’s my treat.” Sungmin smiled.

They sat down on a bench and looked at the pictures. They were laughing at the pictures.

“Ahjussi, put this on your wallet.” Jhunsu handed a picture to Sungmin. “Auntie, you too.”

“Neh? For what?” Sungmin asked.

“Remembrance ahjussi.” Jhunsu smiled.

They put their pictures on their wallet. It was already 8pm, when Sungmin, Yeomin and Jhunsu decided to go home. Yeomin was holding Jhunsu’s left hand when Sungmin held Jhunsu’s right hand.

“Neh?” Yeomin looked at Sungmin while Sungmin just smiled.

Many people saw them walking happily.

“So nice… they looks like a happy family.” A woman said.

“Yeah.” The other woman agreed.

Yeomin felt ashamed. Just then, Jhunsu started running again.

“Yah! JHUNSU!” Yeomin shouted while running after Jhunsu. Sungmin ran too.

After 10 minutes of running, they got Jhunsu.

“Yah, Jhunsu. Stop running.” Yeomin complained.

Just then a car stopped and a woman went out. It was Jhunsu’s mom.

“OMMA~!” Jhunsu cried happily while hugging his mom.

“Thanks Yeomin.” Jhunsu’s mom said.

“Anything for you, unnie.” Yeomin smiled.

Jhunsu’s mom smiled too and noticed Sungmin. “Who is this young man beside you? You’re boyfriend?”

“Yes!” Jhunsu shouted.

“Jhunsu!” Yeomin protested and said. “No, unnie. He’s just a friend.”

“Annyeonghaseo~ I’m Lee Sungmin.” Sungmin bowed.

“Ohh… he looks so cute and kind.” Jhunsu’s mom complimented.

“He only looks like but not really…” Yeomin muttered.

“You’re saying something?” Jhunsu’s mom asked.

“Uhmmm…nothing..”

“Well then we’ll get going..” Jhunsu’s mom then ride the car.

“Take care of her.” Jhunsu’s mom told Sungmin.

“I will.” Sungmin smiled and Yeomin elbowed him. “Ouch.”

“Annyeonghee gaseyo~!” Sungmin and Yeomin said s the car was out of sight.

Yeomin looked at Sungmin. “WHAT?”

“Nothing.” Sungmin said.

Yeomin then started walking.

“HEY! DON’T LEAVE ME.” Sungmin shouted while running going to Yeomin. He held Yeomin’s hand but Yeomin removed it. He repeat it again and again Yeomin removed it. Sungmin the pouted and Yeomin laughed at him.

~~~~

 

haahahah!! i udpated two chapters. i felt bad for not being so active lately and maybe next week too.[review for National Achievemet Test. i'm just a second year high school student:)] please comment and subscribe.

 

NOTE: TO MS. KAISER KEEN M. GARCIA: oi sis. pagnaaubtan mo tong bshin,,,,,himala na un! bwahahahha.

@ryeominhyuk_joyce: neng! tintmad akong magtype. sa friday ko nnlg itype ung chapter 22,23,24 at ggwa pa ako ng 25, hahahahah:)))