CHAPTER FOURTEEN – PUZZLE

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

Back to School…

“Aishh~! I’m 5 mins. Late already. What Am I gonna do?” Jo Eun said while running to the corridor going to their room. After a couple of mins., Jo Eun arrived at their room but no one’s there.

“Neh? Where’s everybody?” Jo Eun said while examining the room. “Why are there so many hearts all around? Is it valentine’s day already?” she muttered. She saw the blackboard full of paper that was shaped as heart. [Remember the one that Kyuhyun posted in No Other MV? :)] Suddenly, she accidentally pulled one thread and many confetti fell down on her.

“Aishh~ it’s so dirty here.” Jo Eun said while getting the broom. While cleaning, she saw a card shaped as heart and her name was on it.

“Neh? Why is my name written here?” Jo Eun asked herself while picking it up. “Jo Eun…. From: special someone. “She read the front page and open it.

 

Love is not blind, it is only the person who doesn’t search for love and never opened his eyes.

 

-Meet me at the cafeteria.

I’m Waiting ♥

 

“Neh? Why do I have to go there?” Jo Eun asked herself. “And why does the sender didn’t put a name? Aishh~” She then keep the card and started walking going to the cafeteria. After a min., she arrived but again, no one’s there.

“Aishh~ where’s everybody?” Jo Eun said while sitting on a chair and after that she noticed that there’s a paper next to the table where she’s sitting and her name was written on it.

“Neh? Another letter?” Jo Eun said and opened it. She starts reading it…

People who’s really in love is not tired making his love one smile.

 

-Meet me at the GYM!

I’m waiting ♥

 

“Aishh~! The sender didn’t put a name again!” Jo Eun said and started walking going to the gym. When she arrived, she saw a banner where her name was written on it, AGAIN, She read it….

Love is like a book, there’s always a story and always have meanings.

 

-Meet me at the music room.

I’m waiting ♥

 

“Aishh~! I’m getting tired now.” Jo Eun said while she started walking again. After walking for 3 mins., she arrived at the MR (Music Room).

“Why is there music? Maybe they are performing for the exam.” Jo Eun said while opening the door and leave the door open when she entered.

“They’re not here.” Jo Eun said while sitting on the chair of the piano. She then noticed a letter at the door, next to the room where she is. She read it.

 

TURN BACK!

 

Then she turned back facing the piano. She saw a paper with notes and her name was written on it. Jo Eun opened it and read it…

 

 

I want you to know that I always wants the RHYTYM of your breathe, the NOTES of every word that comes from your lips. The HARMONY of every single smile and my heart that only BEATS your name.

 

I’m still waiting, ONLY FOR YOU!♥

-Meet me at the school garden.

 

 

“Neh?” Jo Eun said and started going to the School Garden. after a long walk, a boy come near her and gave her flowers he’s holding to Jo Eun.

“Gamsa” Jo Eun thanked and the boy kiss her on the cheeks.

“Who are you?” Jo Eun asked but the boy just smiled at her. “And-“ Jo Eun said unfinished then the boy ran away. “Wait~ Who told you to give this to me?” Jo Eun screamed but the boy is nowhere to see.

“Uhmmm… this flowers are very beautiful.” Jo Eun muttered and she saw a card attached to it. She read it…

 

I will always love you now and FOREVER!

 

 “SARANGHAE”

 

-Go enter the Green House!

 

 

After reading it she entered the Green House but it’s dark inside…

“Why is it so dark here?” Jo Eun asked herself and every single step she’s taking the beam of the sunlight are passing the inside the green house.

“Where are these lights coming from? And where are they taking me?” Jo Eun said. After a short walk, she saw a room again.

“Maybe this is where they store the tools.” Jo Eun mumbled and enter it. She then saw a big chandelier was and there she saw a table for two w/ candles which are located at the center of the table. Then she saw people playing violin.

“Jo Eun.” A guy whispered which made Jo Eun startled.

“Nyah!” Jo Eun cried. “Heechul sunbae?”

“Aishh~ Drop the sunbae, call me oppa!”

“Neh? Why oppa? Are you my boyfriend?”

“Yes!”

Jo Eun was shocked because of what Heechul said but she then smiled. “Arasso.”

“Did I make you tired?” Heechul asked while pulling the chair where Jo Eun can sit and he sat facing Jo Eun.

“What do you think?” Jo Eun replied and Heechul  just smile. “It’s so tiring following your letters and why are there no students here?”

“Let your friends explained it to you but for now let’s enjoy this day!” Heechul said while pouring wine on Jo Eun’s glass.

“Neh? Do you mean my friends know this too?”

“Yeah.”

“O-okay.”

-----

“Unnie, did you know that Heechul and Jo Eun are dating now?” Seohae asked Hyun Na while entering Hyun Na’s room.

“No. waeyo? Are they dating this time?” Hyun Na asked while getting up from sleep.

“Yeah! Yeonjae told that me that thing but she didn’t mention me why.”

“Okay. Maybe that’s the reason why we don’t have classes today.”

“Neh? Maybe.”

“Anyway, where’s Yeomin?”

“I don’t know. When I woke up this morning, she’s already out on her room and nowhere to find.”

“Neh? Where did she go at this early n the morning?”

“I don’t know too.”

“Okay.”

“Unnie, can you prepare food for us?”

“Yah, sure, wait for me at the kitchen. I’ll change my clothes first.” Hyun Na replied and Seohae nodded and leave Hyun Na’s room.

-----

Jo Eun and Heechul finished eating and they sit on a beach in the garden near the fountain.

“Uhmmm…oppa…” Jo Eun said.

“Neh? Waeyo?” Heechul smiled.

“I just wanna ask why we don’t have classes today.”

“Ohh..” Heechul started.

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

 

Heechul went to their school Sunday morning after he went home. Heechul was walking in the corridor going to their classroom to get the things he forgot last Friday when he heard the Dean talking to their adviser.

“Ms. Im, how can continue the meeting out of town if we have classes tom?” The Dean asked Ms. Im.

Heechul then enter to their classroom which made Mr. Im and the Dean startled.

“Ohh.. sorry.” Heechul apologized.

‘Why are you here?” the Dean asked.

“I’m just getting some of my things that I forgot last Friday, Ma’am.” Heechul explained.

“Okay.” The Dean then turned to Ms. Lim and Heechul went to his chair to get his things. “Ms. Im, how?”

“Ma’am, we can’t cut the classes tomorrow. If we are going to declare it as no classes, how can we inform all the students?” Mr. Im replied.

“Excuse me.” Heechul interrupted.

“Waeyo Mr. Kim?” the Dean asked.

“If you are going to declare tomorrow as no classes, I’ll be the one to inform all the students.” Heechul volunteered.

“Neh? You can do that?” Ms. Im said and was shocked.

“Yes ma’am.” Heechul said proudly.

“Okay. I’ll look forward to it.” The Dean said and they leave the classroom.

As Heechul was going home, he texted all the students except Jo Eun that they don’t have classes tomorrow. He even told Jo Eun’s friends not to tell Jo Eun about it.

[Here’s the message Heechul texted.]

 

To: Everyone

 

            Good Afternoon! The Dean told me that we don’t have classes tom. Classes will be resumed on Tuesday. The faculty is going to have an out of town meeting. Thank You.

 

From: Kim Heechul, President of 3-C

 

“It will be the best day. Jo Eun.” Heechul smiled.

 

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

“Ohh… sooo… that’s what happened.” JoEun said.

“Yeah.” Heechul said shyly.

“Let’s go home?” Heechul smiled.

“Yeah.” And they leave the school and went home.

-----

After Hyun Na and Seohae eat their breakfast…

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“I’ll go get it.” Seohae said while heading towards the door.

“Arasso.” Hyun Na said and continued washing the dishes.

“Ohh.. Yeomin where did you go?” Seohae said after she opened the door for Yeomin.

“Ohh.. Mianhae for not telling you… I just go for a walk.” Yeomin said.

“Aegyo~! Okay.” Seohae said and went to the sofa to watch T.V.

“Where’s Hyun Na?” Yeomin asked while taking of her shoes.

“Ohh… She’s on the kitchen.” Seohae replied but her focus was on the T.V.

“Neh?” Yeomin said while going to the kitchen.

“Hey! Hyun Na! what are you doing?” Yeomin asked.

“Washing the dishes, I think?” Hyun Na replied and they laugh.

“Did you eat your breakfast?” Hyun Na asked.

“Not yet.” Yeomin replied. “Is there any food left for me?”

“Yes. I’ll serve you the food.” Hyun Na said while getting the food and give it to Yeomin.

“Gamsa.” Yeomin thanked Hyun Na.

“Yeomin ah!” Seohae shouted while going to the kitchen.

“Waeyo?” Yeomin asked while eating her food.

“Tomorrow’s the performance.”

“Ohh… yeah… yeah…”

“Did Kyuhyun sunbae told you that we should practice?”

“No.”

“Aishh~!”

“Seohae ah, Kyuhyun told me that we don’t have practice. Just perform perfectly tomorrow. arasso?” Hyun Na told Seohae.

“Arasso.” Seohae replied and they start singing their lines as they laugh.

-----

“Bye.” Jo Eun waved as Heechul went away.

“Unnie!” Yeonjae greeted her upon seeing Jo Eun at the door.

“YAH! YEONJAE AH! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT WE DON’T HAVE CLASSES TODAY HUH?!” Jo Eun shouted at Yeonjae.

“Unnie, don’t be too loud. Heechul sunbae begged me.” Yeonjae said.

-----FLASHBACK-----

*Shake it up~ Shake it up~*

“Aishh!” Yeonjae said as she walks to get her cellphone. She received a text from Heechul.

 

From: Heechul sunbae

 

            Yeonjae ah! We don’t have classes tomorrow. Please don’t tell Jo Eun about this. Thanks.!

 

“Neh?” Yeonjae mumbled as she replied the text message.

 

To: Heechul sunbae

 

            Waeyo?

 

After 1 min., Heechul replied.

 

From: Heechul sunbae

 

            I’m going to court her.. PLEASSSSSEEE don’t tell her.

 

To: Heechul sunbae

 

            NO!

 

From: Heechul sunbae

 

            PLEASSSEEEE! I’ll give you your favorite bag!

 

Yeonjae’s eyes widen when she read the BAG.

 

To: Heechul sunbae       

 

            ARASSO!

 

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

“Sooo… because of a bag you didn’t tell me?” Jo Eun said with a scary tone.

“Unnie…” Yeonjae let an innocent look on her face.

“YAH! YEONJAE AH! BE PREPARED!” Jo Eun cried as she tickled Yeonjae.

“Unnie..ahahahaha…unnie…stop…hahaha.” Yeonjae said.

Jo Eun just laughed at her while she tickled Yeonjae.

 

~~~~~~

HELLO EVERYONE! CHAPTER FOURTEEN IS HERE! DONE! HAAHHAHHA.. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER:) WHEN MY FRIEND WHO'S IN THE ROLE OF JO EUN, JUMP AND JUMP MANY TIMES! BECAUSE OF THE "KILIG" FACTOR. :)hahahah.. COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!