CHAPTER THIRTEEN - MALL

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

Hello guys!!!! i'll add another chapter. hope you like my fanfic :)

the next chapter(chap.14) is one of my favorite. hint: it's about heechul and jo eun :))) please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! kamsahamnida!

~~~~~

Yeomin woke up early to prepare what she’ll wear for their shopping today.

“Uhmm… this?” Yeomin said to herself while testing the clothes she wants to wear. “This?” She tried on clothes and match it with 3 inches high heels. “Perfect.” She smiled as she looked at the mirror.

“Yeomin ah!” Seohae cried from the kitchen. Seohae was cooking some fried rice.

“Neh. I’m coming!” Yeomin changed her clothes and went towards Seohae. As she smells the fried rice, she sat down on a chair. “Yah, cook faster.”

“It’s done.” Seohae said as she handed the plate to Yeomin. Yeomin tasted the food. “Delicious.” She said.

“Yah, SeoHae ah, what’s that?” Hyun Na asked as she went to the kitchen.

“I cooked fried rice.” Seohae replied.

“Ohh…” Hyun Na sat on a chair and eats. “Delicious. It’s better than Mr. Tan’s fried rice.”

“Yah, Mr. Tan is still the best fried rice cook!” Seohae protested.

They all laughed and started eating.

After they eat, they took a bath and dress up. SeoHae called Jo Eun.

*Kringg~ Kringg~*

Finally, someone answered it and it was Jo Eun.

“Yoboseyo?” Jo Eun said from the other line.

“Jo Eun-ssi.” Seohae said.

“Ohh… Seohae ah! Waeyo?”

“Are you dressed already?”

“Uhmm.. Neh. I’m on my way now.”

“Okay. Okay. We’ll go now.”

“Let’s meet in front of the mall.”

“Arasso.” Seohae hanged up and went to Hyun Na and Yeomin. “Ready?”

“Yeap.”  They replied.

“Let’s go!” and they headed down and ride a cob going to the mall.

-----

Yeonjae and Donghae were on the car going home.

“Donghae sunbae?” Yeonjae said.

“Waeyo?” Donghae asked.

“Can you just bring me to the mall?”

“Hmmm? Waeyo?”

“Coz Jo Eun and my other friends want me to go to them today at the mall.”

“Ohh.. I see.” He turned to the driver. “At the mall.”

“Thanks.” Yeonjae said.

“Welcome. Uhmmm… By the way.” Donghae pulled a small box from his pocket. “This is for you.”

“Neh?”

“Give me your hand.”

Yeonjae give her hand to Donghae and Donghae put a ring on her hand.

“Neh? What’s t-t-th-this for?” Yeonjae asked.

“We are already in a relationship. It’s better if we act like we are really on it. Right?”

“Neh? Uhmmm… yes.” Yeonjae said sounding a little bit disappointed.

Donghae smiled and her and Yeonjae smiled back.

-----

At the mall…

Jo Eun was waiting for the others outside the mall.

“Where are they?” She said while looking at the wristwatch. It was already 9:55 am.

Suddenly, 3 girls arrived from a cob. And it was Hyun Na, Yeomin and Seohae.

“Seohae-ssi!” Jo Eun shouted as she waved her hand. Seohae noticed her and the 3 girls went to her.

“Annyeong~” the 3 girls bowed.

“Annyeong~” Jo Eun bowed too.

“Where is Yeonjae?” Yeomin asked.

“She’ll be here in a moment. Let’s just wait for her. Arasso?”

“Arasso.” They all replied.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Yeonjae arrived.

“That’s Yeonjae.” Hyun Na pointed at the car.

“Yeah.” They agreed.

As Yeonjae get off the car, Donghae also get out.

“neh? Why is Donghae-ssi there?” Yeomin asked.

“They went to Haeundae Beach last Friday.” Jo Eun explained.

“Ohh~” they all said.

Before Yeonjae walked towards them, Donghae kissed her on the cheeks and he rides in his car again and leaves. Yeonjae was blushing when going to the girls.

“YEONJAE AH!” Jo Eun shouted.

“Unnie.” She ran towards them.

“Yah. Yeonjae, why are you blushing?” Hyun Na teased.

“It’s nothing.” Yeonjae replied.

Seohae saw the ring on Yeonjae’s fingers. “Yeonjae ah, what’s that ring on your finger?”

Yeonjae looked at it. “ohh.. This.. it was given by Donghae.” Yeonjae smiled.

“You mean… you and Donghae are official?” Yeomin asked.

“Yeah.” Yeonjae said shyly.

“Yeonjae let’s talk about it later.. “ Jo Eun said with a scary tone.

But for now, let’s enjoy shopping!!!!” Hyun Na cried as they went inside them mall.

From afar, Lia and Seowa were watching them.

“Unnie, Donghae and Yeonjae are official.” Seowa said to Lia who has an irritated look on her face.

“Let’s do something about it. Let’s go to Unnie.” Lia replied and they ride a cob going to Mi Yuri’s place.

-----

At M Yuri’s place…

“You really do that Oppa?” Mi Yuri said with shocking look on her face.

“Yeah.” Heechul said shyly.

“Ahhmmm… oppa, you should court her and after many days or even months you should break up with her.”

“Neh?” Heechul stand up from where he is sitting.

“Please oppa.” Mi Yuri said with a teary-eyed look on her face.

“Arasso… I’m going to do it.”

Suddenly, Lia and Seowa arrived.

“Unnie,” Seowa called.

“Neh?” Mi Yuri asked.

“Donghae oppa and that Yeonjae are official.” Lia explained.

“WHAT?!?” Heechul, Mi Yuri and Si Won cried.

“Yah, Si Won ah, how did you get here?” Heechul asked Si Won.

“I saw them running here. That’s why I followed them.” Si Won explained.

“STALKER.” Lia rolled her eyes.

“You mean, Donghae and Yeonjae are in a relationship?” Mi Yuri interrupted.

“Yeah. Donghae even give her a ring.” Seowa said.

“Ohh~ I’ll think if a better plan to make them go down.” Mi Yuri said and laughed.

-----

“Hyung~” Eunhyuk screamed while running towards Leeteuk.

“Neh. Eunhyuk ah! Why are you screaming?” Leeteuk asked.

“Uhmm.. Nothing! I’m just asking permission from you!”

“Permission for what?”

“To go to the mall.”

“With whom?”

“Uhmmm.” Eunhyuk think then Ryeowook and Kyuhyun passed while talking informally.

“WOOKIE AH, Let’s play StarCraft.” Kyuhyun begged Ryeowook.

“I don’t even know how to play that.” Ryeowook said while opening his strawberry milk drink.

“Together with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“NEH?” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook both said at the same time.

“U-uhmm.. Okay..” Leeteuk agreed.

-----

At xx bookstore….

“Waaahhhh!” Yeomin screamed.

“Aishh~ Yeomin! You don’t need to scream.” Seohae complained.

“Mianhae. They released the 5th book for BLUE IS FOR NIGHTMARE! Isn’t that exciting?” Yeomin said happily while showing Seohae the book.

“Aishh~ you’re the only one who loves and is excited about that thing.” Hyun Na said while scanning some books.

“Neh? It’s not just a thing for me.” Yeomin said. “It’s about love, spells and nightmares. It’s very interesting.”

“Aishh~ Okay!” Seohae said.

“U-uhmm… Seohae, I need to buy something at xx shop, next to this shop, I guess.” Hyun Na said.

“Neh? Okay! We’ll follow you after Yeomin finish paying those English books, Arasso?”

“Arasso.” Hyun Na said then turned to leave.

-----

“Hyung! What’s this all about?” Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk while entering the mall.

“About what?” Eunhyuk asked.

“This.”

“Ohh! I just think that… we should hang-out sometime.”

“B-but-“ Kyuhyun said, unfinished,

“It’s okay Kyuhyun! Well, look Seohae’s here.” Ryeowook said while pointing at the xx bookstore where Seohae and Yeomin were.

“Yah, your cousin is there too.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun replied. “Now I like here.” Kyuhyun added and they laugh and run towards Seohae and Yeomin. Ryeowook give Kyuhyun a terrifying look.

“He likes here because Seohae is here?” Ryeowook muttered.

“Hey! Seohae!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Hey! What are you guys doing here?” Seohae asked.

“Well, I asked the two of them to come w/ me here.” Eunhyuk explained.

“Ohh.. I see.”

“Hey, SeoHae!” Yeomin said while walking outside the xx bookstore. “I’m finished buying the books, we should…. Wait….. Kyuhyun-ssi?” Yeomin said, shocked.

“Yeomin! My lovely cousin.” Kyuhyun said then hugged Yeomin.

“What are you doing here?” Yeomin said while breaking the hug.

“Hanging out. I guess.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Woah! This is the first time, I guess? I saw the two of you without Hyun Na.” Ryeowook interrupted.

“Neh? Hyun Na unnie is with us… also Jo Eun and Yeonjae….She’s just buying something at….” Seohae said while she remembered something. “..wait…” She turned to Yeomin. “Yeomin, we forgot, Maybe Hyun Na is waiting for us at xx shop.”

“Yah, we better go there now.” Yeomin said.

“Wait~” Kyuhyun said. “Can we come?”

“Yah, Sure.” Yeomin said.

-----

Aishh~! Where are they now?!” Hyun Na said while looking at her wristwatch. Suddenly, someone talked to her with a disguised suit.

“Hyun Na? is that you?” the girl asked while removing her sunglasses.

“Neh? EunHye?”

“Hyun Na.” EunHye said then give Hyun Na a very big hug.

“How are you now?” Hyun Na asked while breaking the hug.

“U-uhmm, well. okay, I think. You?”

“Neh? I’m fine. How’s your celebrity life? Isn’t it fun?”

“Fun? Are you kidding me? it’s SOOOOO HARD to move, everybody as in all people know me even though I don’t know them.”

“Hahaha… I know what it feels.”

“How about you? Why aren’t you telling others about you. Being the daughter of the famous company in Seoul?”

“Neh? How do you know that?”

“Your father mentioned it to me when I arrived.”

“Ahh…well, it’s just that I’m not yet ready to enter celebrity life and to be famous.”

“Good Thing! thanked God you don’t enter celebrity life? I think you made a great decision. You should finish first your studies.”

“Hahaha.. so when did you arrived?”

“Yesterday.”

“Ahh.”

“I need to go now! Bye for now my cousin. See you again.” Eunhye said and hugged Hyun Na again then put her sunglasses and turned to leave.

“HyUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!” Seohae shouted while running towards Hyun Na direction with Yeomin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook.

“Neh?” Hyun Na said.

“Is that Eunhye the famous celebrity in Seoul?” Seohae asked.

“Yah! Why is she talking to you?” Yeomin asked.

“Uhhmm… nothing… what took you so long?” Hyun Na asked trying to change the topic.

“Ohh! Mianhae. Yeomin just finished buying her stuffs.” Seohae explained.

“Ahh. Arasso.” Hyun Na then noticed that Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are there. “Neh? Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk sunbae? What are you doing here?”

“Hi Hyun Na.” Eunhyuk winked at her.

“Hello.” Hyun Na replied.

“Aishh~ all of you asked the same question. Would all of you forget it and let’s eat. My stomach is growling. “ Ryeowook said and enter the xx restaurant.

“Neh?” Hyun Na mumbled in confusion.

“Just don’t bother him, he’s just hungry.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Ahh! Okay!” Hyun Na agreed and they all enter the restaurant.

-----

“Yah, unnie,” Yeonjae said while approaching Jo Eun who is looking at the dresses. “You think this will fit me?” Yeonjae said while putting the dress in front of her.

“That’s nice.” Jo Eun said.

Yeonjae bought the dress and went again to Jo Eun after paying.

“Unnie, Seohae texted me. they are already at xx Restaurant. “ Yeonjae said.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Jo Eun said and they headed going to the restaurant.

-----

“Yah! KYUHYUN AH! ITS MINE!” Eunhyuk said while getting the rice cake from Kyuhyun.

“YAH! HYUNG! IT’S MINE!” Kyuhyun shouted back.

“Aishh~! Here” Seohae said and give her rice cakes to Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

“Gamsa” the 2 boys said shyly.

“Are they really like that?”  Seohae asked Ryeowook.

“Yeah.” Ryeowook said while laughing.

They were in the restaurant and eating. Seohae was at the end, followed by Hyun Na and Yeomin and 2 more vacant sit. At the opposite of the table, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk sit. Jo Eun and Yeonja suddenly walked in.

“Hi Guys!” Yeonjae said while sitting.

“Ohh… Yeonjae… Here eat.” Yeomin said while giving Yeonjae and Jo Eun their plates.

“Gamsa” They both said.

“Uhhmmm… Yeonjae-ssi?” Kyuhyun said.

“Neh? Waeyo?” Yeonjae asked.

“Are you with Donghae hyung?”

“Neh? Uhmmm… yes.”

“Ohhh~” all of them said while whispering to one another.

“Yah, we didn’t do anything there.” Yeonjae protested.

“Why? Did we say that the two of you do something?” Seohae teased and high-fived Kyuhyun.

“Yah! STOP IT!” Yeonjae said. They all laughed and started eating again.

-----

Heechul was driving his car with Si Won. They are going home now.

“Hyung?” Si Won said.

“Neh? Waeyo?” Heechul said.

“Would you do the plan that Mi Yuri told us?”

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

 

“Please oppa…” Mi Yuri pleased Heechul.

“Yah! I’m going to do that!” Heechul screamed.

“Really oppa?”

“Yeah.”

“I think I should think of a plan to get those *beep*ing girls go down.” Mi Yuri said while laughing.

 

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

 

“Yeah.” Heechul answered.

“WHAT? YOU’RE GOING TO FOOL HER AGAIN?”

“Yah!!!! You’re so loud. I think I’m falling for her.”

“Neh?”

“Hahaha.”

-----

Yeonjae and Jo Eun leave early because they’ll still going to practice. Hyun Na, Yeomin, Seohae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went out of the mall at 6:00 pm already.

“Unnie, let’s go home.” Seohae told Hyun Na.

“Okay.” Hyun Na replied.

“Wait~” Kyuhyun said. “Seohae can I give you a ride?”

“Neh?” Seohae said and was confused.

“Yah.” Hyun Na elbowed Seohae in the shoulder. “Go with him.”

“Neh?” Seohae asked. Hyun Na pushed Seohae towards Kyuhyun.

“Hyun Na-ssi… can I give you a ride?” Ryeowook and Eunhyuk both said at the same time.

“Neh?” Hyun Na asked.

“We’ll ride on your car, Eunhyuk.” Yeomin interrupted.

“Neh?” Hyun Na mumbled.

Then Seohae ride with Kyuhyun, Hyun Na and Yeomin with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook was alone.

-----

Yeonjae and Jo Eun arrived at their dorm late because they still practice for their upcoming contest. Yeonjae was going to her room when Jo Eun called her.

“YEONJAEEEE!” Jo Eun shouted.

“Waeyo Unnie?” Yeonjae asked while going to Jo Eun. Jo Eun gestured Yeonjae to sit on the sofa and Yeonjae followed while she was standing infront of her.

“WHATS WITH YOU AND DONGHAE?!?” Jo Eun said in a scary tone.

“Unnie, calm down.”

“How can I calm down when you’re not telling me that you and Donghae are official.” Jo Eun make a sad face.

“Unnie, we’re just pretending.”

“REALLLY??” Jo Eun’s face enlighten. She then sat beside Yeonjae. “What do you mean?”

“Donghae begged me to be his FAKE girlfriend because he’s in an arranged marriage. I agreed because mom and dad wants me to be married to an unknown guy.”

“Whoa~! That’s a relief.” Jo Eun smiled.

 ~~~~~