CHAPTER TWO: FIRST DAY OF CLASSES

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

At the dorm, Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae found Kyu Hyun, Lee Teuk and Ryeo Wook sitting at the sofa.

“Yah! Donghae ah! Eunhyuk ah! Did they found the two of you?” Leeteuk cried.

“Nope! We did a great way for them not to find us.” Donghae replied and turned to Eunhyuk.”Right Hyung?”

“Yeah” Eunhyuk replied and the TV.” Yah! I’m tired. It’s already 7 pm.” Eunhyuk turned to Ryeowook. “What did you cook for dinner?”

“I didn’t cook,” He replied “Leeteuk hyung bought some ramen.”

“RAMEN!?!?”

“Yah, hyung, calm down”

Eun Hyuk turned to Leeteuk. “ Hyung did you really buy this or kyuhyunnie cook this?” Eunhyuk said while looking at Kyu Hyun.

“Yah! Don’t look at me! “ Kyu Hyun said. “I can improve my cooking skills .you’ll see someday.”

“If you’ll cook ramen next time, I won’t eat!” Eun Hyuk said.

“Yah! The two of you stop fighting.” Leeteuk cried.

“LET’S EAT!!”

 

-----

 

They are already done eating when Kyuhyun remembered that he’ll ask Ryeowook about the girl that she bumped a while ago. He went to Ryeowook who was washing the dishes.

“Ryeowook Hyung!” Kyuhyun called him.

“Hmm? Waeyo?” he replied.

“Do you happen to know someone with a name of Kim SeoHae?”

“Kim SeoHae?” he thinks for a while. “None, Why?”

“Ohh. Nothing” Kyuhyun turned to leave. Aishh~! You’re so stupid Kyu Hyun! Why did you ask hyung? He’s always spilling the beans! Aishh~~~!!! I want to meet her again.

 

-----

 

“Yah! All of you are idiots!” Kang In told them.

“Hyung, Leeteuk fooled you too, right?” Shindong said while laughing.

“Yah! She used a girl!!”

“Hyung, are you saying that you can be fooled by a girl?” Si Won said. Kang In calm down. Don’t get fed up. Kang In told himself. Instead of answering him, Kang in punched the wall and they all went silent...

“I’ll kill them if they fooled me again. Be ready Park Jung Soo.”

 

-----

 

Next Day…..

“Yah! All of you! Wake up!” Leeteuk screamed at s.

“Yah! Hyung why are you so loud?” Ryeowook said while .

“It’s already 6 am.!” He said “We still have classes at 8 am!”

“WHAT?!?!?!” They all cried in unison.

“Can’t you remember? Today is Monday!”

“Ohh! Yeah right!” Donghae said.

“So take a bath and dress up.” Leeteuk pulled Ryeowook. “Wookie, cook for us.”

“COOK?!”

“Yeah. Before you take a bath, cook first.”

“Okay okay.” Ryeowook went to the kitchen and cook. “WHY DO I ALWAYS COOK!?!” Ryeowook screamed while Leeteuk and the others laughed.

Then Leeteuk saw Kyu Hyun opening his laptop. “Yah! Kyuhyun ah! Take a bath first! Its school time not STARCRAFT TIME!”

“Why are you so loud hyung? And I’m just playing this for fun besides Donghae hyung is still using the bathroom.” Kyuhyun said while logging on his StarCraft account.

“Yah! Take a bath first.” Leeteuk pulled Kyu Hyun leaving the laptop on his room.

 

-----

 

They are walking going to school when Ryeowook open the topic about the Kim SeoHae Kyuhyun was talking about.

“Kyu Hyun ah! Who’s that SeoHae you’re telling?” Ryeowook asked.

“She’s nothing.” He replied. Ryeowook hyung is really talkative. Aishh~! Note to self: Don’t tell your secret to him. Kyuhyun thought.

“Ohh~! Our magnae’s in love!” Leeteuk teased.

“Cut it out.” He said. I wonder who really SoeHae is. She’s beautiful.

 

-----

 

SeoHae was entering the gate of her new school.

First day of school in this elite school. huh! The school is sooo big! It’s 10x my previous school. I’m studying in this school because of my scholarship. I’m 100% free in this school. I’m 1st honor when I was in 2nd year High School. But after that, I Stop. That’s why; I’m already 1 week late for my school. My aunt registered me for the scholarship in this school and I’m so lucky that I got accepted. But it’s also hard in this school. What if I fell in love with someone that studies here? They’ll say that I’m a Gold Digger. Aishh~! What a life! First class, Room 302. Ohh.. Wait! Who’s that??? …HYUN NA UNNIE! She told herself.

“Unnie!..” She called them.

“SEOHAE AH! “  Hyun Na cried. She and the girl with her run towards Seohae’s direction.

“You’re studying here?” Hyun Na asked.

“Yeah…I’m already one week late!”

“It’s okay. I know my girl can catch up easily..” Hyun Na smiled at her.

“Who are you?” she turned to the girl beside Hyun Na.

“I’m Cho Yeomin.”

“She’s going to be our new dorm mate.” Hyun Na said.

“Nice to meet you.” She said.

“Nice to meet you too.” Yeomin replied.

“By the way, what class are you?” Seohae asked them.

“We’re 3-B” they cried.

“I’m 3-A.” she pouted.

“Oh.. Its okay.. Let’s go to our class now.” Yeomin said.

It’s really nice meeting your best friend early in the morning. I really miss her. And meeting a really new friend. Later, I’ll be moving my things to their dorm because it’s only yesterday when I arrived from my vacation. Seohae thought.

 

-----

 

Leeteuk and s was on the hallway going to their classrooms…

“Yah! I’m in 3-C with Donghae.” Leeteuk said. The two of them high-fived each other.

“I’m 3-B and I’m alone.” Eun Hyuk pouted.

“Kyuhyun and I are in 3-A.” Ryeowook said.

“Are you that smart?” Donghae teased.

“Yah! It’s already 7:45. Go to your respective classrooms, Arasso?” Leeteuk said.

“Arasso!” they all cried as they entered their respective classrooms.

 

-----

 

In Class 3-A…

“Good Morning class!” Mr. Tan said while entering the classroom.

“Good morning Mr. Tan!” The students cried.

“Today, you have a new classmate.”

The students started to whisper with one another.

“Quiet!” Mr. Tan said. “Ms. Kim please come in.”

SeoHae come in. When KyuHyun saw Seohae, his eyes widen. Kim Seohae?, He thought. Seohae was also shocked when he saw Kyuhyun was there.

“Ms. Kim, please introduce yourself.” Mr. Tan said to SeoHae.

“Annyeonghaseo~. I’m Kim SeoHae.” she said while she bows.

“Ms. Kim where do you want to sit?” Mr. Tan asked her.

“I don’t know sir. Wherever is available.” she replied. Seohae was sure that their adviser would let her sit beside Kyuhyn because it’s the only sit available.

“I think that there’s only one sit available.” Mr. Tan said. “Please sit beside Mr. Cho “He turned to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun-ssi please treat Ms. Kim well, arasso?”

“Arasso..” Kyuhyun replied quietly.

Seohae then went to the vacant chair and sit.

 “Annyeong” he smiled.

“Annyeong~” she replied.

“Thanks for the last time.”

“You’re welcome.” She smiled too and she felt like she’s going to die because of his smile. “Ohh… wait.. Here’s your handkerchief.” Seohae handed the handkerchief to Kyuhyun.

“Ohh… Kamsahamnida~”

Wait. I think I know this man in front of me. XiaoMin!Seohae thought.

She pokes his cheeks.

“Yah! Who are you to do that?!?!” he said and he turned to Seohae.

She wave at him and smiled.

“SEOHAE?!?!”

“Yah! Its me. “

“Its been a while.”

“Yeah...Why are you sleeping when our adviser come in?”

“Too much study last night.”

“That’s why..hahaha.”

“When did you get back from Gangwon?”

“Just yesterday.”

Mr. Tan noticed the two and he said. ” PLEASE PAY ATTETION TO CLASS.!” Which made Xiaomin and Seohae startled.

On the other hand…

“Kyuhyun ah, is that the Seohae you’re talking about?” Ryeowook whispered to KyuHyun.

“Yeah...” Kyuhyun replied.

“She’s cute.”

“Stop that. She’s mine. Go find yours.”

“Wew~! Kyuhyun the baby maknae is inlove..” Ryeowook teased

“Cut it out”

SeoHae noticed the two and just look at them. Kyuhyun smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Hi. I’m Kim Ryeowook”

“Hello. I’m Kim SeoHae.”

“Kyuhyun has been telling so many things about you.”

“Neh?” Seohae blushed.

“Hyung stop that.” Kyuhyun stopped Ryeowook. Kyuhyun just smiled at Seohae and she smiled back.

“Okay class... Turn your books on page…..”

-----

 

In the cafeteria….

Seohae, Hyun Na and Yeomin are in the cafeteria when suddenly Xiaomin appeared pinching Seohae’s cheeks.

“Ouch” Seohae cried.

“Hey stop pinching my girl!” Hyun Na said.

Xiaomin stopped pinching Seohae and said. “Neh? Your girl??”

“Yah! She’s my girl!”

“Hey stop it!” Seohae pouted.

Xiaomin take a sit beside Seohae.

“Why are you sad?” He asked Seohae.

“Who wouldn’t be sad if you are already one week late .Wouldn’t you get worried about your grades and the notes that you missed?”

“Oh.. Mianhae.. Don’t be too serious.” Xiaomin said. “If notes are your problem, then you can copy mine and I’ll teach you too.” Xiaomin smiled and offered his notebook to Seohae.

“Hey Don’t worry much. There’s Xiaomin.” Yeomin said. “What if Xiaomin isn’t here? He’s really your life saver since childhood..”

“How did you know that?” Seohae asked Yeomin.

“Hyun Na told me.” She pointed at Hyun Na.

“Yeah! Yeomin’s right. You should appreciate what Xiaomin did to you. Remember…?” Hyun Na said. Before she continues SeoHae interrupt it.

“Yeah, I remember that. When I broke, I mean I ACCIDENTALLY broke his grandma’s favorite vase; he admits and accepts the punishment that should be given to me and blah…blah…blahh….. I didn’t ask him to do that. That’s his decision and please, I’m begging you, Stop saying those things again.” Seohae stood up from her chair, grab her things and leave.

“Neh? What happened to her?” Yeomin mumbled in confusion.

Hyun Na and Yeomin saw Xiaomin’s face become sad.

“Aegyo~ it’s Okay Xiaomin. Just understand Seohae. She’s just depressed. You know, she’s very concern about her grades and very serious when it comes to school stuffs.” Hyun Na said.

“Yah, I know that. I just want her to be happy.” Xiaomin replied sadly taking a look to Seohae.

“Just smile, arasso?” Yeomin smiled.

“Arasso…” Xiaomin smiled weakly.

 

-----

 

Yah! They keep on saying those things to me. It creeps me out. I’m tired of those things. Where will I go? Aishh~! Why did my aunt still registered me in this school. I can’t really understand the students here. They are very flirty! Seohae thought.

-----

Seohae was walking on the hallway of her school, when she suddenly bumped onto someone.

“Mianhae..” She bowed. As she raises her head, she saw that it’s Sungmin, Her ex- Boyfriend.

“S-s-su-sungmin-s-ssi??!” Seohae was shocked.

“Yah! Seohae! You’re so careless.” Sungmin said. “Are you studying here?”

“Neh..”

“Oh.. I can’t believe this school accepts someone like you!” Sungmin said while laughing.

“Neh?”

“Will you please stop saying Neh! You are from a poor family and you’re studying here? I can’t believe it!.”

Seohae tried not to cry.

“Maybe you seduce the owner of this school, am I right?” Sungmin said.

Seohae slapped his face which made Sungmin shocked.

“Who are you to do that?!?” Sungmin cried.

“I’m not what you are thinking. I’m a scholar in this school. And my mind is not like yours. Just leaving someone because she’s poor. You know KARMA right? You’ll get that soon.” Seohae turned to leave.

“What the *beep*?”