CHAPTER FOUR: HYUN NA

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

“Yah! You know each other?” Yeomin looked at Ryeowook and Hyun Na who both exchanged glances. “You two?” she then looked at Kyuhyun and Seohae.

“She’s the one who helped me escape Si Won.” Ryeowook said.

“Yeah...” Hyun Na agreed.

“She’s the one who helped me escape Heechul and she’s my classmate.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Yeah..” Seohae agreed.

“So there’s no need for introduction.” Yeomin said.

“Ahmm.. Yeomin, this is for you.” Kyuhyun give books that are on a paper bag to Yeomin.

“Kamsahamnida~!” Yeomin said inspecting the paper bag. “NEW BOOKS…!!”

“I think I’ll should get some juice.” SeoHae said turning to leave.

“Me too.” Yeomin said. “Have a talk with them.” She said to SeoHae. “KyuHyun ah, come with me.” Yeomin told Kyuhyun leaving Hyun Na and Ryeowook alone.

There was a long silence. But after that Ryeowook started to talk to Hyun Na.

“U-u-uhm! How are you, then?” Ryeowook said.

“U-uhm! Well, I-I- I’m fine. How about you?” Hyun Na replied.

“Well, I’m fine too. You really cute when you’re not wearing those Mascot costume.” Ryeowook said.

“Neh?” Hyun Na replied blushing. “Gamsa”

“So, why are you working as a Mascot girl, anyway?” Ryeowook asked.

“U-uhm! ‘cause it’s the only work that is available for me.” Hyun Na replied.

“O-o-Okay!” Ryeowook replied.

*Kriing! Kriing!*

“Yoboseyo? Hyun Na answered her phone. … “Neh?-Arasso!” then she hung up.

“Who’s that?” Ryeowook asked while opening the can of Soda.

“U-u-uhm!! It’s nothing! Please tell YeoMin and SoeHae that I just need to go outside…u-uhm! Just tell them

there’s someone I need to talk to” Hyun Na said.

“It’s almost 9:00 pm. I could come with you, if you want?!” Ryeowook replied and smiled.

“No, thanks! I can take good care of myself.” Hyun Na said. “Uhm! Well, thanks for your concern” she added.

“Ohh! Well….”before he continue Hyun Na turned to leave but she added…

“Gamsa!” Hyun Na thanked and bowed to Ryeowook.

 

-----

 

“Ohh! Ryeowook, where’s Hyun Na?” SeoHae asked Ryeowook while sitting beside him.

“She go out.” Ryeowook said while getting the juice that SeoHae brought.

“Neh? Why? Where did she go? Why she didn’t wait for us?” SeoHae asked.

“She didn’t mention that to me, anyway! I don’t know!” he replied.

“Neh? Okay!”

“She only mentions to me that she will talk to someone!”

“Someone? With whom?”

“She also didn’t mention it to me. It sounds like important.”

“Neh? Okay!”

 

----

 

“Anneong!” Hyun Na greeted.

“Anneong! Ms. Kwon.” Mr. Kim, their butler, said while clearing his throat. ”You have to come with us, your parents need to talk to you” Mr. Kim said.

“Neh? N-no-now? Why?” Hyun Na asked, a little bit shock.

“U-uhm! Well, Just let them say it to you” Mr. Kim said.

“O-O-Okay!” Hyun Na said while entering the car.

 

----

 

At Hyun Na’s House….

“Honey! How many years you have to hide to the people that you are our daughter! I know-I mean we know that you want a peaceful life but, Honey, if you don’t want others know it, I’m sure that they will know it sooner or later!” Mrs.Kwon said.

“Mo-M-M-Mom! I know that but just let me finish my studies first before I tell anyone that I’m a daughter of the president of the famous company in the whole Seoul. Please do understand it Mom and Dad!” Hyun Na replied.

“We do understand it, Honey! Bu-bu-but…” Mrs. Kwon said unfinished.

“Well, I do agree to her that she should first finish her studies so it wasn’t hard for her to study privately.” Mr Kwon hesitated. Hyun Na’s eyes widened.

“Thanks Dad!” Hyun Na said. “I promise, after I finish my studies I will help you in our family business.” Hyun Na added.

“We know that!” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Mom, I really need to go now, I’m sure my dorm mates are bit worried to me! Anneonghikasipseo!” Hyun Na bid goodbye, kissing her parents’ cheeks and turned to leave.

“Okay! Anneonghikasipseo, Honey!” Mrs. Kwon said.

 

----

 

“Aishh! Where is that girl, she should be here now.” SeoHae said.

“SeoHae!” YeoMin screamed. “Please, will you please relax? Maybe, she goes somewhere and didn’t notice the time. She’s a BIG girl now.” She added.

*DING DONG*

SeoHae opened the door. “Whew! Thank God your back!” SeoHae said.

“Neh? Why are you so worried?” Hyun Na said.

“You go outside at this time and not asking for our permission or mentioning it to us!”

“Aegyo! Mianhae! I just need to….t-ta-talk to someone……t-ta-tal-talk about something important”

“Neh? At late this night? With whom?”

 “By the way, where are Kyuhyun and Ryeowook?” Hyun Na said trying to change the topic.

“They already go home.” Yeomin replied.

“Who are you with?” SeoHae asked again.

“U-uhm! We-we-we-well …..forget it!” Hyun Na said and she went to her room.

“Aishh! Why is she like that? I’m just asking.” SeoHae said.

“Aishh! Maybe it’s confidential! Just don’t mind it, Arasso?” YeoMin replied.

“Yah! Well, we need to go to sleep now, we have classes tomorrow. Goodnight” SeoHae said

“Yah! Goodnight, too!” Yeomin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry if it's too short. :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !