CHAPTER 23: SUCCESSFUL DATE

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

 

“Hey Hyun Na. it’s already 4:30 pm. do you have any plan preparing?” Yeomin shouted while knocking on Hyun Na’s door with Seohae.

Hyun Na then woke up. She looked at the wall clock and it was really 4:30 pm.

“Aishh~!” Hyun Na muttered while rushing going to the bathroom and bumped on Seohae.

“Woa~” Seohae complained.

She is about to enter when she walk backwards again.

“Jo Eun, Yeonjae? Since when did the two of you get here?” Hyun Na asked.

“U-uhm. We’re here since lunch time.” Jo Eun said.

“UNNIIIEEE~! TAKE A BATH NOW OR YOU’LL BE LATE.” Seohae shouted from her room while playing Sims.

“Okay okay!” Hyun Na shouted back.

“I think you should go now or Seohae will get angry to you.” Yeonjae said.

“You’re right.” Hyun Na said while going to the Bathroom and Yeonjae and Jo Eun laughed.

Yeonjae and Jo Eun then went to Yeomin’s room.

*DING DONG*

“SEEEEOOOHHHAAAEEE~! OPEN THE DOOR.” Yeomin shouted from her room.

“AISHHH~! WHY DO I HAVE TO OPEN IT!” Seohae shouted back.

“FASTER OR NO DINNER!”

“A.R.A.S.S.O..!!” Seohae then went to open the door.

“Who’s-“ Seohae said her sentence unfinished.

“Annyeong~” Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Heechul greeted.

“Ohh~ Annyeong.” Seohae bowed. “Come in.” Seohae opened the door widely making a way for the boys to come in.

“Gamsa.” Heechul said and the 2 boys followed.

Jo Eun and Yeonjae went out of the room.

“ Heechul oppa? Why are you with them?” Jo Eun asked while she kissed heechul’s cheeks.

“It’s like this….”

---FLASHBACK---

*kringg~ kringg~*

“Yoboseyo?” Jo Eun said on the other line.

“Hey! Jo Eun. Where are you? I’m infront of your dorm.” Heechul said.

“oppa. I’m not in our dorm right now. I’m here at Hyun Na, Yeomin and Seohae’s dorm. I’m with Yeonjae.Waeyo?”

“Okay! Wait for me there. Arasso?”

“Arasso.” Jo Eun said and hung up.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

“So what happen after you called me?” Jo EUn asked.

“I’ll continue.” Kyuhyun said.

---FLASHBACK---

“Hey! Kyuhyun. Let’s go to Chukka Soba Ichiryu… Ramen Shop.” Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun.

“Neh? I know you wanna go there just to see Soe Young.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Aishh~ Please!”

“Hey! I’m the maknae here. You should give ways to maknaes.”

“Neh? Okay!” Leeteuk answere and felt sad.

“Aishh~! I know now, let’s go first to Seohae’s dorm and after that we’ll go to Seoyoung’s place. Is that okay?” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay Okay. But we’ll not stay there.arasso?”

“Arasso.”

Kyuhyun ad Leeteuk then went outside and started walking.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

“Aishh~! Will you please continue.” Seohae said.

“Arasso. Arasso.” Heechul then started talking.

---FLASHBACK---

“Is that Kyuhyun and Leeteuk?” Heechul wondered while walking to them.

“Wait. Hyung. Look! Isn’t that Heechul?” Kyuhyun said loudly while pointing at Heechul.

“Yah! We better run now or else we’ll die.” Leeteuk sai and Kyuhyun nodded.

“on count of three. One…two…three….r-r-r…”

“Wait~” Heechul shouted. “I’m not doing anything harsh to the two of you.” The two then stopped.

“Neh? Sure?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah. In fact, I’m only one. I can’t beat the two of you.”

“He’s right.” Kyuhyun agreed.

“Okay, what do you want anyway.” Leeeuk asked.

“You know Seohae right?” Heechul asked.

“Yeah. Waeyo?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Jo Eun is with them. Just wanna ask if the two of you know where they live.”

“Uhmmm..we’re also going there. We’ll lead you there if you want.” Leeteuk suggested.

“Okay.”

“Well then. Let’s go.”

---END OF FLASHBACK---

“And that’s how we ended up here.” Heechul said.

“Ohh~ that’s what happened.” Jo Eun said and the three boys nodded.

Yeomin then went out of her room.

“MY HANDSOME COUSIN. I MISS YOU.” Yeomin said while hugging Kyuhyun.

“Where’s Ryeowook?” Yeomin asked while breaking the hug.

“Ohh~ he’s with Eunhyuk hyung but I guess he’s in our dorm now. Where’s Hyun Na noona? She has a date with Eunhyuk hyung right?”

“Yeah.” Yeomin answered. “Speaking of Hyun Na.”

Yeomin went to Hyun Na’s room and knock.

“HYUN NA UNNIE!” Yeomin shouted and Hyun Na opened the door.

“OMG. That’s the first time you called me unnie.” Hyun Na said and Yeomin smiled. “By the way, how do I look?”

“Looks great. We’re sure Eunhyuk and Rye-“ Kyuhyun bat in and said, unfinished. “I mean Eunhyuk is very grateful and blessed having you.”

“Ohh~ that’s so sweet. Gamsa.”

*DING DONG*

“He’s here.” Hyun Na went to the hallway an opened the door.

“Oop-“ Hyun Na said. “Wookie?”

“Ohh! Hey! Hyun Na, Eunhyuk is there. He’s waiting for you.” Ryeowook said.

“Okay! Gamsa.” Hyun Na then went out and wave at Ryeowook and others. “See you later, BYE!”

“Okay, Have a wonderful night.” They all said and the car Eunhyuk and Hyun Na was riding were out of sight.

Ryeowook closed the door. “So what are we going to do now?”

“Ohh~ I know, let’s play cards.” Yeomin suggested while getting a box of cards of her pocket.

“Cards? We don’t know how to play that.” Leeteuk complained.

“Yeah! I only know how to play StartCraft.” Kyuhyun agreed.

“Aishh~! StarCraft? It’s too boyish!” Yeomin complained.

“Yeah!” Jo Eun and Yeonjae agreed.

“Playing cards is easy. We’ll teach the four of you.” Seohae offered.

“Arasso.” The boys answered.

“I should text Soe Young and tell her to come here.” Yeonjae said while grabbing her phone and started texting.

“Yeah! So hyung will be happy.” Kyuhyun teased while eyeing at Leeteuk.

“Nyah! Stop it.” Leeteuk said and they laugh.

[message:

 

            To: Soe Young♥Friendship

                        Hey Soe Young! Come here at Hyun Na’s dorm. Leeteuk is finding you. We’ll wait 4 u :] ♥ ]

“Where’s Donghae?” Yeomin asked while counting the cards if it’s complete.

“Ohh~ he’s with our friend Ye Sung and also with Sungmin.” Leeteuk answered.

“Neh? Okay!”

“Let’s play now!” Yeonjae exclaimed.

“Yeah!” Jo Eun agreed.

”I have an idea so we can enjoy what we are playing and to be exciting.” Seohae said.

“What is it?” Heechul asked.

“We should put lipstick to those who’ll loose.” Seohae said. “What do you think?”

“Good Idea. “ they all said. Seoahe eyed at Yeomin signaling Yeomin to get her lipstick. Yeomin then get something on her pocket and it was a lipstick.

“My lovely cousin is always ready.” Kyuhyun said and Yeomin smiled.

“Let’s start now!” Yeonjae exclaimed and started giving them cards.

-----

“Uhmm.. oppa where are we going?” Hyun Na asked.

“Is it okay if I tell it as a secret?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Neh? Arasso.” Hyun Na saud. “Now I fell nervous about that thing.”

“No nned to be nervous. As long as I’m here, your safe.” Eunhyuk said while holding Hyun na’s hand and kissed it.

“We’re here now, sir.”the driver said and opened the door for Hyun Na.

“Gamsa.” Hyun Na went out.

“We’re ere.” EUnhyuk said. “Now, I want you to close your eyes and I’ll be the one who’ll lead your way.”

“Neh? Arasso.” Hyun Na said and closed her eyes and Eunhyuk lead the way.

After 2 minutes of walking…

“We’re here now.”

“Can I open my eyes now?” Hyun Na asked.

“Arasso.” Eunhyuk said and removed his hands from Hyun Na’s eyes. Hyun Na opened her eyes and saw a a table with two chairs and 2 candles in the center. The fireworks then begun.

“Woa! They’re so cute!” Hyun Na exclaimed.

“You like it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“No.”

“Neh?”

“of course I don’t like it.” Hyun Na said and Eunhyuk felt sad. She then kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek and whisphered into his ears. “I just love it.” Eunhyuk become happy.

“Let’s eat our dinner now.”

“Yeah! I fell hungry.” Hyun Na said and Eunhyuk gave her seat and they sit opposite to each other on that dinner table Eunhyuk prepared. Then they started eating.

-----

“Look, Leeteuk has one loose as well as Kyuhyun. Ryeowook and Heechul with two looses.” Jo Eun said.

“Look at Heechul sunbae’s face! The lipstick ruined his pretty boy look.” Yeonjae said while laughing at Heechul. They all look at him and laughed.

“Yah! Don’t make fun of me!” Heechul pouted making them laugh more.

“Looks like girls are better than boys.” Yeomin said with an evil look.

“Let’s play again so you’ll know that boys are better than girls.” Heechul suggested.

“Yeah! “ Ryeowook agreed.

“And we’re only beginners.” Leeteuk added.

“Yeah!” Kyuhyun agreed.

“Neh? You also don’t know how to shuffle the cards, StarCraft boy.” Seohae said sarcastically.

“Of course I can.” Kyuhyun protested.

“No you can’t.”

“Watch me.” Kyuhyun said. “If I can do it, you’ll date with me, Deal?”

“I’m sure you can’t do it.” Seohae said while staring at Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“Ayeeeh~!” they all teased the two maknaes in there.

“Yah!  They’re so cute.” Yeonjae said.

“Then, let’s start this deal!” Yeomin said.

“Hey Kyuhyun,” Ryeowook whispered at Kyuhyun. “You better win so you’ll have a date with Seohae.”

“Of course I will but wish me luck.” Kyuhyun whispered back at Ryeowook and he started shuffling the cards.

-----

“Uhm. Can I ask something?” Hyun Na said.

“Sure. Anything for you.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“What’s that thing you’ll say to me?”

“Oh.. that thing~” Eunhyuk said and quickly sat beside Hyun Na. they were on a park bench. “Close your eyes.”

“Arasso.” Hyun Na then closed her eyes and Eunhyuk put the necklace he bought for Hyun Na. Hyun Na quickly opened her eyes.

“Thanks oppa but what’s this?” Hyun Na said while holding the pendant.

“A necklace?”

“I know it’s a necklace. I mean, what’s this for?”

“A gift for our monthsary.”

“Monthsary?” Hyun Na furrowed her eyes.

“Hey!” Eunhyuk said. “Don’t you remember it?”

“What is the date today?”

“December 18.”

“What? I forgot!” Hyun Na faced EUnhyuk. “I’m sorry oppa.”

“No its okay.”

“I’m really really really sorry. I forgot it.”

“No, really its ok. The good thing is we’re here nd make this night memorable.”

“Uhmm… here’s the deal. Say anything and I will do it for you.”

“Anything?”

“Yeah! For you.”

“Uhm..let me think.” Eunhyuk thinks for a while. “I don’t have anything to wish for. I have all and I also have you.”

“Ohh! So sweet!” Hyun Na said.

“Are yo----“ Hyun Na said unfinished and Eunhyuk kissed her on the lips and the fireworks begun again.

They kissed for almost 3 minutes and Hyun na broke away the kiss which made her blush.

“I’m very grateful having you and I’m sure of it!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Thanks oppa.” Hyun Na said.

“Thank you too.” Eunhyuk said. “Saranghajimayo.”

“Saranghae too.” Hyun Na looked at her wristwatch. “I think we should go home now. For sure the dongsaengs and your hyungs are waiting for us.”

“Yeah you’re right. Let’s go.” Eunhyuk said as they stand up and leave.

-----

“Haha! I win! Yuuuuhoooo!” Kyuhyun jumped happily.

“Aishh~! I can’t believe you can do it!” Seohae said, upset.

“Told yah.” Kyuhyun smirked. “Looks like DEAL IS A DEAL.”

“Yah! Yah! Fine. We’ll date but promise me you won’t play starcraft for one week.” Seohae said laughing. “What do you say?”

“Neh? That’s so unfair! That’s not counted on our deal!” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Aishh~! Forget about our deal!”

“Neh?”

“Deal with it Kyuhyun. In fact, its only for one week.” Ryeowook said.

“One week is too long for me.” Kyuhyun pout again.

“Aishh~! My handsome cousin, stop pouting!” Yeomin said while laughing and the others laughed too.

“Aishh~! See. I know you can’t do it.” Seohae said.

“Aishh~! Okay! Okay! Deal!” Kyuhyun said.

“Arasso. So when?”

"I'll still think of the date."

“Arasso.”

“Hey Leeteuk sunbae. Soe young said she can’t come, her father is not in their house right now so she’ll need to look after their shop.” Yeonjae said as she closes her phone.

“Ohh~, arasso.” Leeteuk said weakly.

“Are you guys hungry?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

“Yeah.” They all agreed.

“Let’s eat.” Yeonjae shouted.

“Where?” Jo Eun asked.

“Ohh!” Something popped on Kyuhyun’s mind. “I know where!”

“Where?” they asked.

“at CHUKKA SOBA ICHIRYU.” Kyuhyun said while eyeing at Leeteuk. “Right, hyung?”

Leeteuk face suddenly become happy. “Uhmm.. yeah!”

“Then let’s go. In fact, Soe Young is there.” Jo Eun said and they all leave.

-----

“We’re already here sir.” The driver said.

“Arasso.” Eunhyuk said and try to wake up Hyun Na. “Hyun Na ah~” he said in a sweet voice. “wake up. We’re here.” Eunhyuk said but failed to wake her up.

“Sir, I think she’s really tired.” The driver said while looking at the mirror.[ A/N: I dunno how to call that mirror. The one in the middle inside the car.:)]

“Yeah. You’re right. Maybe I should carry her inside.” Eunhyuk said and the driver nodded while going out of the car to open the door of the passenger’s seat. Eunhyuk carried Hyun Na with a bridal style position. They were already on the door and Eunhyuk said. “Knock on the door please. My dongsaengs and hyungs are there.”

“Arasso.” The driver said and knocked on the door. He knocked three times but no response. “Mianhae sir, but I think they’re not here.”

“Aishh~!” Eunhyuk muttered. “Do you have any plans?”

The driver thinks for a while. “Maybe she has a key.”

“You’re right.” Eunhyuk said while struggling to open Hyun Na’s bag.

“I’ll help you sir.” The driver said and get Hyun Na’s bag and opened it. He then found a key. “Here sir.” The driver said while showing Eunhyuk the key.

“Arasso. Open it now.” Eunhyuk ordered and the driver opened thee door.

“Sir, come in.” The driver said and Eunhyuk smiled and he then went to Hyun Na’s room and place Hyun Na on her bed.

“Mabe I should wait for them to arrive. I shouldn’t leave her alone. “Eunhyuk said as he sits beside Hyun Na and he brushed Hyun Na’s hair with his fingers and Hyun Na suddenly hugged him. A few moments, Eunhyuk fell asleep too.