Session One

Why Did I Turn on this Love Show?

Soohyun trudged his way home, his body aching with pain from practice. His mind was spinning.

“Tutor? Tutor? What the hell was he thinking?” He asked himself, walking up to his small home, throwing open the door, throwing his bag onto the floor right by the door. He kicked off his shoes, walking inside slowly.

“Shin Soohyun!” He winced, hearing the all to familiar angry voice.

“Umma?” He blinked, looking up to see a very angry mother in front of him.

“Go put your bag away in your room!” She hissed. Soohyun mumbled something about his mother nagging him to much before grabbing his bag and making his way to his room. His mother followed him, leaning in the door way to his room.

“I’m sorry Soohyun, but we can only have rice tonight…” She said, her tone no longer harsh or angry. Soohyun looked back at his mother and frowned.

“I don’t care Umma.” He said, grabbing onto his guitar out of the case, placing it in his lap. He mom sighed heavily, closing the door as she walked out before poking her head back into the room.

“Oh and the school called. So no more band practice until your grades go up.” She said sternly. Soohyun looked up quickly, the sound of the guitar tuning stopping.

“Bwo?” He’s eyes widening in shock. “Umma! Don’t! You can’t take that away from me!” He shouted, getting up quickly, but stopped when he saw the dangerous look in his mother’s eyes.

“Shin Soohyun, I will not be talked to that way. So, no band practice, and if you keep it up, I’ll take away your hand phone too.” She said, walking back out of the room, shutting the door. Soohyun glared at the door in disgust.

 

Hoonmin walked into the school early, an hour early in fact. He always came here early. It was a way to escape the constant nagging of his mother and father. He sat down, leaning against a tree in the school’s courtyard, burying his nose into a book once more. He didn’t know how long he had been reading but when he finally looked up, the school was crawling with teenagers. He frowned, slamming closed the book, grabbing his bag and walking into the large brick building. He was dreading today. Today he was going to begin tutoring the man he hated the most. Soohyun. He wasn’t sure when his hatred for Soohyun began, but he does know that at one point he did have a crush on the super star. It was a silly school boy crush and he never though anything about it. And as quick as it came, it was gone and replaced with hatred. He felt his stomach twist and turn all through out the day, thankfully he never looked up from his book long enough to even see the player. That was until the very end of the day and he was forced to find the other. Hoonmin searched the school finding no sign of the other, a low growl escaping his lips.

“Where the hell is he?” Hoonmin mumbled to himself, looking around.

“Where’s who?” A familiar voice asked and Hoonmin turned to see the only other man his age he ever talked too.

“Soohyun. I’m supposed to be tutoring him…” Hoonmin said, looking around as he ran his fingers through his light brown hair. The boy in front of him giggled, as he walked over to the frustrated geek.

“So you get to work with your crush huh? I don’t see why that’s so bad Hoon.” The other said, draping his arms over the others shoulders. Hoonmin looked over at the other like he had just said Hoonmin had purple polka-dots all over him.

“I do not like Soohyun.” He hissed, his look turning into a glare.

“Ah Hoon, now we both know that that is very much a lie.” The slender male said, poking Hoonmin’s cheek, another giggle escaping.

“Kevin stop it, I’m warning you.” Hoonmin threatened, but it didn’t faze the other, he was used to Hoonmin’s empty threats.

“Yeah yeah, come on, I’ll help you find him. I mean he is a big soccer star, shouldn’t be too hard to find him.” Kevin said moving away from Hoonmin, running off. Hoonmin grumbled to himself, glaring off in the direction that the other left.

“Some day I wonder why I put up with that boy…”

 

“Yah! Soohyun aren’t you supposed to be in a tutoring session right now?” A younger male said, poking Soohyun’s cheek as he lifted weights in the school’s gym. Soohyun’s cheek twitched as he set the weights down, looking over to his red haired friend.

“Oh ! I forgot!” He said, getting up grabbing his work out bag, rushing towards the door.

“Oh and Kiseop! If anyone is looking for me, just tell them I left to go home early or something.” He said, waving to his friend before running out of the room. Kiseop shook his head at his friend.

“Always so flakey.” He whispered, getting up from the bench.

 

Soohyun rushed to the school’s study hall, not having time to change out of his work out clothes. When he yanked open the classroom door, he saw a very angry Hoonmin.

“Where the hell have you been?!” Hoonmin hissed, getting up from his spot at one of the round tables. Soohyun rolled his eyes setting his stuff down on the ground, sliding into one of the chairs, across from his angry tutor.

“I was working out.” He said, grabbing his note book and pencil case. Hoonmin’s death glare didn’t soften as he watched Soohyun’s movements carefully.

“Whatever let’s just get this over with.” Hoonmin said, grabbing his English text book, placing it in front of Soohyun.

“Your coach told me you mostly needed held with English and Math so that will be our focus.” Hoonmin said, leaning over the table slightly.

“Now let me hear you say ‘Hi, my name is Soohyun.’ In English.” Hoonmin said. Soohyun thought for a moment before speaking in a very thick Korean accent.

“Hello, my name is Soohyun.” He looked up at his tutor, hoping for a good response. Hoonmin just nodded.

“Ok now, write it down.” Hoonmin said, sitting back in the chair, letting out a held in breath. Being close to Soohyun was beginning to drive him crazy. All of his hatred for the male was melting away and once again being replaced with that stupid school boy crush. He had to keep up the charade though; he couldn’t let Soohyun see him being kind. That would ruin everything. He watched as Soohyun wrote the English phrase in his horrible chicken stretch writing. He couldn’t hold back the chuckle that escaped his lips, making Soohyun look up at him with a glare.

“What’s so funny?” Soohyun hissed, dropping his pencil. Hoonmin looked up at the other with a sarcastic smirk,

“No wonder you’re failing English, your hand writing is barely legible.” Hoonmin said, pulling the paper away from the other, looking it over. He could feel Soohyun glaring daggers into his body and he couldn’t help but shutter. He set the paper down before clearing his throat.

“Soohyun, first things first. You need to work on your English hand writing before we can go any farther with this lesson. So,” Hoonmin dug through his bag pulling out a worksheet with the English alphabet on it. “Practice your hand writing tonight ok?” He slid the paper over to other. Soohyun looked down at the paper, raising an eye brow.

“My hand writing isn’t that bad.” Soohyun protested, an almost whine. Hoonmin scoffed, rolling his eyes at how childish the other was being.

“Shush up and just do it. Or I’ll tell your coach.” Hoonmin threatened.

“Fine.” Soohyun grabbed the paper shoving it into his bag.

“Now can’t we be done for today?” Soohyun asked, flipping his still damp hair out of his eyes as he did so. Hoonmin glared at the other.

“We just started, so no.”

 

The studying went on for about another hour before Soohyun’s whining was making Hoonmin’s head hurt. He finally let the other boy leave. Once he saw Soohyun leave the room, he let out a long relieved breath. These tutoring sessions where going to kill him. Being so close to the only man who drove him crazy. Normally he could just ignore people, but he always found every word Soohyun said making its way to his brain, and it either bugged the crap out of him, or made him want to melt. And with the way he looked today, his muscles showing through his tight white tank top, and sweat glistening all over his body, it took all of Hoonmin’s power just to keep it in his pants. Hoonmin stood up from his seat slowly, grabbing his bag with a shaky hand.

“Soohyun. What the hell have you done to me?”

 

Soohyun made his way home after taking a long hot shower in the school’s locker room. Sadly that was the only place where he could take a shower, the water being off at his home. When he walked through the door, and flipped on the switch to his living room light, he saw that the power bill hadn’t been paid either. He groaned, feeling his way through the dark to his bed room. He slowly made his way to his bed, reaching underneath to find one of his many flash lights. He turned it on, blinking at the sudden new light.

“Ugh…where the hell is mom?” He mumbled, falling onto his bed, placing the flash light by him as he looked up at his hand. Though his muscles were sore, he just sat there staring. Hoonmin had touched his hand multiple times today, and each time his hand raged on fire, and the feeling lingered, and it was still there.

“Hoonmin, what the hell are you doing to me?”

 Author's Note: Yes! I will be throwing in some Vinseop fluffiness simply because I felt like the story needed more perminate characters xD But anyways! I hope you all are enjoying the story! Please tell me what you think, and if you have some ideas as to where you would like the story to go, don't hesitate to tell me them! I'm open for ideas!