Nerves

Why Did I Turn on this Love Show?

 

"Kiseop...? Why are you here...?" Kevin said slowly, his eyes bloodshot, and glinsening with tears. Kiseop scoffed, smiling slightly as he held up the rose closer to Kevin's face.
 
"I'm here to take you to the dance. What else?" He said, moving in closer. The smaller boy looked up to the ulzzang, a small blush crossing his cheeks.
 
"Kiseop, you shouldn't be here...I don't want to think what Hoon would do to you if he knew... He doesn't want me around you. And I'm not sure I want to be around you either..." Kevin admitted, his gaze moving down to his feet. Kiseop felt his heart drop at Kevin's words, his hand falling to his side.
 
"Kevin...I...I love you..." Kiseop said, his heart racing from his sudden confession. He watched as Kevin's shoulders tensed up, and his whole body became stil. Without realizing what he was saying, Kiseop continued on with his confession.
 
"I have loved you. For as long as I could remember. I mean I beat myself up for liking a guy for  a year. I went to therapy, doctors, everything because I thought sometime was wrong with me. But no matter what I did I just couldn't get you out of my head. I accepted what was wrong with me. And then my only goal in life was to make you mine. Kevin, just hearing your name sends butterflies soaring in my stomach. Those rare occasions where you would touch me, the feeling didn't go away. And every time I would try to talk to you, I would freeze up. I was never brave enough to do it...but when I finally had the chance, I messed up, all because Soohyun needed a ride home from Hoonmin's. Kevin please, I'm begging you. Give me a second chance..." Kiseop finished off, his whole body trembling. His eyes were dripping with tears, and his voice had began shaking.
 
"Kiseop....why are you crying...?" Kevin asked, his hand reaching up to gently wipe away the falling tears. Kiseop flinched back, moving Kevin's hand away from his face.
 
"No Kevin..stop...I get it. I screwed up. You don't want to be with me..." Kiseop whispered, looking down at the ground. A gentle hand was placed on his cheek, lifting his head up, to look at the younger one in front of him.
 
"Kiseop..you didn't even give me a chance to answer you..." Kevin whispered, moving up onto his tippy toes to whisper into Kiseop's ear.
 
"I..."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Shin Soohyun. Do I not get a limo ride to the dance?" Hoonmin said, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched his date, Soohyun, walk up his forever going driveway. A small smirk spread across Soohyun's lips as he aproached, shaking his head.
 
"I never promised you a limo. Come on, this isn't a drama. It's just a silly school dance." Soohyun said, finally walking in front of the other, placing his hand ontop of Hoonmin's hair. The bunny like boy frowned, pushing Soohyun's hand off his head
 
"You're already messing up this date..." Hoonmin mumbled, walking up the drive way. Soohyun turned his head to watch Hoonmin, his eyes widening slightly at Hoonmin's words. 
 
"Date?" He whispered to himself before rushing off after Hoonmin. Once he caught up he smiled at the boy, walking out to the car that had been waiting for them outside of the gate. Hoonmin cocked his head to the side, looking the car over before turning his gaze to the older male beside him.
 
"A car? You didn't tell me you had a car, or a drivers license!" Hoonmin said questioningly. He looked the soccer player in the face, waiting for his reply.
 
"I don't. This is Kiseop's. He let me borrow it tonight." Soohyun said, moving over and opening the passanger door for Hoonmin, smiling cheesily before walking around the front of the car and getting in the driver's seat.
 
Hoonmin's eyes watched as Soohyun buckled his seat belt and pushed the key into the ignition. The small Hyundai was comfortable, but something much more down sized from what Hoonmin was used to. The small cramped space was beginning to feel like it was enclosing around him, and he wanted out of it as soon as possible. Noticing the odd look on his date's face Soohyun blinked in confusion.
 
"Yah, Hoonmin, are you ok?" Soohyun asked, leaning forward a bit to get a better look. Jumping slightly, Hoonmin scooted closer to the door, his eyes fixated out the window.
 
"I'm fine. Just drive. We're going to be late." Hoonmin stated, taking a big gulp of air, trying his best to seem normal.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
The loud music being played from within the school's activity building echoed through out the parking lot. Already Soohyun could tell that Hoonmin was feeling uncomfortable. However he wasn't sure if it was because of Soohyun, or just the dance and being around more people.
 
"Hoonmin, are you sure about this?" Soohyun asked, walking around the car, standing beside a terrified looking bunny. Hoonmin groaned, rubbing his face with his hands, trying to snap himself out of his nightmare.
 
"You wanted to go to this stupid thing so let's go." Hoonmin said, but just before he could take a step foreward, both of their phones went off. The two boys looked at each other before both digging out their phones from their pockets.
 
"Staying at Kevin's I won't be going to the dance..." Soohyun read out loud.
 
"With Kiseop, we're not going." Hoonmin said to himself. Both boys turned their faces up from their phones, giving each other knowing looks before both going and getting back in the car. The only reason Soohyun had agreed to the dance was because of Kiseop, and there was no way he was going to go without his best friend being there. Hoonmin on the other hand, had agreed to the same thing with Kevin. 
 
They sat in the car in silence, both looking a head at the busy school building. It was a few moments before Soohyun finally broke the silence.
 
"So, should I just take you home?" Soohyun asked. Though he was happy he didn't have to go to the dance, he wasn't happy about having to leave Hoonmin so soon. Hoonmin cleared his throat, nodding his head.
 
"Y-yeh.." He said bitting his bottom lip as he did his best not to look at the man sitting beside him. Soohyun sighed heavily, nodding as he started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
"Soohyun...." Hoonmin said softly as the pulled up to his front gate. "Can you pull up to my house?" Hoonmin asked, looking up at the other. Soohyun nodded, getting out of the car to type in the pin code, the gate slowly opening. He returned to the car, pulling up the long drive way, stopping just in front of Hoonmin's front door. 
 
"Soohyun...?" Hoonmin started again, finally turning his gaze to look up at the older male. Soohyun blinked, looking at the younger.
 
"What is is now Hoonmin?" Soohyun asked. It's not that he was annoyed, he just wanted out of this uncomfortable and silent situation. Hoonmin flinched slightly before turning to look out the windshield.
 
"Will...you come inside with me...?" Hoonmin asked the other, his voice shaking just a bit as he began to rub his hands together in his lap nervously. "I mean, since you came all the way out here to take me on a date, we might as well have one still...just...with not so many people around..." Hoonmin said, bitting his lip. He hated himself when he got like this, nervous and babbly. Sometimes he could be worse then Kevin.
 
Soohyun couldn't help the small smirk that twitched on his lips at Hoonmin's words. He turned the car off, grabbing onto the keys. Hoonmin looked over at Soohyun a bit shocked as he watched the older male get out of the car, walk around, and open the passenger side door.
 
"Come on Hoonmin. You need to get out of the car now." Soohyun said with a smile, leaning against the car door. Hoonmin let out a small gasp but nodded as he unbuckled himself slowly. He twisted his body so that when he got out of the car he didn't touch Soohyun at all. Clearing his throat he motioned for
Soohyun to follow him inside. Soohyun smirked at Hoonmin's strange behaviour.
 
"Hoonmin, tonight, I'm finally going to make you mine." Soohyun said to himself, following after Hoonmin into the large house.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's note: This is part one to a double update ^^ So be expecting the next chapter!