I'm G.....

Why Did I Turn on this Love Show?

Kiseop had been looking everywhere in the school for his friend before finally checking the weight room, he could always find Soohyun in here if there was something wrong. When he opened the door he saw Soohyun on the treadmill, his back was soaked with sweat, and his face was strained. Kiseop couldn’t tell if it was pain, anger, or sadness, it was a new expression that he had never seen on his friends face before. He walked over, the sound of Soohyun’s heavy breathing and the moving treadmill filling his ears. When he got closer he could see that Soohyun had his head phones in, and probably didn’t even know that Kiseop had entered the room. Kiseop reached over pressing the button that made the treadmill spin around even faster. At this sudden new speed Soohyun pressed the pause button harshly before turning to look at his friend. He was panting heavily, making it seem like breathing was a new thing to him and he was just learning the ever so important act. The strange look on his face contorted to one of pure annoyance as he looked down at his friend.

“What is it Kiseop? What do you want?” His voice wheezed as he was trying to regain a steady breath.

“You missed practice this morning, and I couldn’t find you afterwards. Well until now.” Kiseop said. “And you never miss practice. So what the hell is wrong?” Kiseop frowned now, his friend’s face had gone blank, but Kiseop could still see something hidden deep in Soohyun’s eyes.

“It’s nothing Kiseop. You don’t need to worry about it.” Soohyun had finally regained his breathing. He reached up for the blue water bottle in the cup holder of the treadmill, taking a big gulp of the water inside.

“Shut up Soohyun. You need to tell me what’s wrong. I’m your best friend, and you know I’ll find out sooner or later, whether it’s from you or not, and I think you’d rather tell me then have me fine out from someone else.” Kiseop said sternly. Soohyun let out a low growl as he pushed passed his friend getting off the treadmill. A shaking hand reached up and ran through his hair, damp with sweat.

“Kiseop, what if I told you I was maybe possibly gay?” Soohyun asked, his tone was serious, and he was now refusing to look his friend in the eye. Kiseop placed a long slender finger on his chin, tapping it as he thought for a moment. Though it was only a front, he really didn’t have to think about Soohyun’s question, and for two reasons. One, he already knew Soohyun was gay, Kiseop’s gay-dar never failed him, and two, Kiseop was gay himself.

“I would say; who’s the lucky guy?” Kiseop teased with a small grin tugging at his lips. Soohyun’s lowered head shot up to look at his friend. His eyes were filled with confusion. Soohyun was a jock, not to mention a player. He constantly had women coming up to him, trying to get a date or something more.

“What do you mean Kiseop?” He asked, gulping slightly.

“Soohyun dear god; are you really that dense?” Kiseop raised his eyebrow, watching his friend carefully.

“Kiseop, you’re talking in riddles again.” Soohyun stated, letting out an exhausted sigh. Kiseop was always like this. Beating around the point, trying to get the other person to think a little more before he just said flat out what was on his mind, and it was at times like this that Soohyun really found his friend annoying.

“Soohyun, I’ve known about you being gay. I could tell the moment we met in junior high. The way you always watched the other players then brushed it off as watching their techniques, honestly how people believed that I will never understand. Then there was the time when we both got drunk and you tried to make out with me.” Kiseop said with a chuckled. Soohyun felt a small blush creeping onto his cheeks as his friend spoke. Was it really so obvious? And because it was so obvious, is that why Soohyun never really knew?

“And then I really knew when you started dating all those girls and would point out any little tiny flaw in them. Your mind was searching for a way to tell you, but you weren’t listening like you usually do.” Kiseop snickered. Soohyun glared at his friend.

“Kiseop, I’m being serious.” He stated. Kiseop rolled his eyes, but smiled.

“Look, Soohyun, I know you’re gay, and there’s no hiding it anymore. So tell me. Who is he? Who was it that finally broke you?” Kiseop asked, wanting to know about the angel that saved his friend from his own lies.

“Yeo Hoonmin.” Soohyun said without hesitation. Kiseop’s eyes widened when he heard the name.

“That geek boy? You’re tutor boy?” Kiseop asked his voice full of shock as he spoke. Soohyun nodded, looking down as he ran his fingers through his damp hair.

“I don’t understand it either Kiseop. I honestly don’t..”

“So what made this happen huh? Tell me!” Kiseop whined, tugging on his friends arm, wanting to know everything.

“Kiseop!” Soohyun groaned, tugging his arm away from his friend, smacking him in the back of the head.

“Would you calm down? I’ll tell you when I want to tell you, when I figure it out myself.” Soohyun said truthfully, groaning.

“Fine! But I’m holding you to that!” Kiseop said with a chuckle.

“Now go take a shower, you smell like sweat and not in a good way.” Kiseop said, crinkling his nose up as the stench of his friend finally penetrated his nose. Soohyun glared down at the younger male slightly, before walking towards the gym locker rooms.

“Fine fine, I’ll see you in class.” Soohyun said, waving his hand up in the air as a weak goodbye. Kiseop puffed out his cheeks in a pout but laughed.

“Soohyun, you finally figured things out. Took you long enough.” Kiseop skipped out of the room slightly. He was happy. His friend was finally accepting himself, and he was no longer going to hide it from himself. Kiseop and Soohyun only had one class together, but in that class was a certain someone that Kiseop always wanted to see more than his friend.

Kevin Woo.

Kiseop had had a crush on the boy for years. He spent more time trying to catch a glimpse of the brunette then studying, but for some reason his grades were always Bs or higher. The complete opposite of his friend Soohyun. When he walked into the class room, the students were all spread out in different corners whispering things to each other, gossiping probably. His eyes scanned the room until he came across the person he had been looking forward to seeing. He strode across the room, taking long strides to get to his goal, when another brunette joined the other. He huffed out an annoyed sigh before turning away to go to his desk instead. He groaned hitting his head on the desk. Hoonmin was always in the way of him talking to Kevin. No matter where he was in the school, whenever he would try to talk to the other, Hoonmin would appear out of no where and Kevin would disappear. This is why he hated Hoonmin; well it wasn’t much of hate, more of a strong dislike towards the younger male. The sound of the classroom door sliding open made Kiseop turn his glaring gaze off his desk to the door. Soohyun walked into the classroom, looking like the god he was. Girls stopped talking to gawk at his beauty and elegance. A few of the males turned to look at him with envy. Only two people didn’t turn to look at Soohyun. Hoonmin and Kevin. They were far to engrossed into whatever their conversation had been about to notice the soccer player walking in. Kiseop gave his friend a small wave signaling for the other to join him. Soohyun took his seat next to his friend, though he didn’t look any better then he looked this morning. If anything he looked worse.

“Soohyun?” Kiseop asked, placing his hand on Soohyun’s shoulder. Soohyun’s body tensed underneath the sudden touch before he turned to look at his friend.

“What?” He asked.

“What’s wrong? You look like you’re going to be sick.”

“I don’t want to be in class, that’s all…” he mumbled. Kiseop understood what he meant. Soohyun didn’t want to be around Hoonmin. That boy that made him go weak, and made his mind fuzzy. Hoonmin had the same effect on Soohyun as Kevin had on Kiseop. These two boys were left in a one sided love, and they weren’t sure if they would ever get out of it.

Author's Note: So here we go, a bit more character development pretty much. Short I know. Mianhae! But the next chapter will be better, and should have some SooHoon. Promise!

Sooo I want to make a poll for this but for some reason it's not working. Anyways I'm going to write a You and Someone story but I'm not sure who the someone should be, I'll be putting this on all my stories so yeah xD HELPPPPP oh and btw you'd be a boy so  yeah....xDA. BIGBANG member

A. BIGBANG member

B. Super Junior Member

C. U-Kiss member

D. CNBLUE member

E. FTIsland member

F. Actor such as Jang Geuk Suk or Lee Min Ho