Surprise!

Why Did I Turn on this Love Show?

"Kiseop no, I don't want to talk to you." Kevin said, slamming his locker door to reveal the red head behind it. A small pout appeared on Kiseop's face as he followed Kevin down the hall way.

"Come on! Just one question, let me ask just one question." Kiseop begging for Kevin's attention. The younger boy didn't even look back to the other as he was being followed. Having no desire to even be near the red head.

"No Kiseop! Hoon told me I'm not allowed to talk to you, nor do I even want to." Kevin stated coldly. Kiseop groaned, grabbing onto Kevin's shoulder, spinning him around so the two were now facing each other. Kevin did his best to look anywhere but Kiseop.

"So what you're saying is. If Hoonmin asks you to do something, you'll do it? I mean come on! He's not your mother Kev. He can't tell you what to do." Kiseop said, throwing his arms up in the air. Kevin glared at Kiseop.

"No, I'm just listening to him when it comes to things with you. And besides, why are you trying to talk to me? Shouldn't you be off skin shipping with Soohyun or something?" Kevin asked, starting to walk away. Kiseop scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Kevin come on. Soohyun and I are not a couple. Nor have we ever been. We're just...close? Ok we shared one drunken kiss last summer, but we were drunk! It's not like we went any further! I mean Soohyun wasn't even sure of his uality back there. I was just the one who happened to next to him at the time." Kiseop started babbling. Kiseop only acted like this when Kevin was around. His words would be clear in his head, but once he would start speaking, his head would become a jumbled mess and he'd start talking nonsense.

"Kiseop. I honestly don't care. Why would your relationship with anyone matter to me?" Kevin asked, stopping Kiseop's babbling mouth. Kiseop looked at Kevin shocked, his mouth hanging open slightly. He had no comeback for that.

"That's what I thought." Kevin said with a small smirk, before turning to walk away. Once Kiseop's eyes began following Kevin's retreating figure, he ran after him. He grabbed onto Kevin's arm, stopping him.

"Come on Kevin! Don't do this to me! Let me at least ask you a question. Just one question..that's all I'm asking." Kiseop begged, his eyes growing big as he attempted to use aegyo on the boy. Kevin grumbled, rolling his eyes. He knew Kiseop wouldn't be giving up on his constant asking and begging, so he looked up at the boy.

"Fine, one question." Kevin gave in.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" Kiseop asked in a rush, bitting his bottom lip, giving him a hopeful look.

"No." Kevin said, not even giving the question any thought. Kiseop blinked, his head moving back slightly as he was shocked.

"What? No? Just like that? You're not even going to think about it?" Kiseop asked.

"No. I don't need to." Kevin said turning around on his heel, beginning to walk away.

"Why?!" Kiseop shouted, following after Kevin.

"I've already been asked." Kevin stated, disappearing into the mob of teenagers. Kiseop stood in the hall way, shocked. Someone had gotten to Kevin before him. But who? Who would Kevin say yes to? Kiseop had never seen Kevin with anyone other than Hoonmin. Had Hoonmin asked him to the dance? If he did, then Soohyun was ed. Their plan was failing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grass sprayed into the air as Soohyun's cleat dug into the ground, the black and white soccer ball flew across the field and past the goalie, into the net. The coach stood up from his spot on the chair, dancing slightly.

"Yes! Neulparan High doesn't stand a chance against us!" The coach shouted, walking over and draping his arm over Soohyun's shoulders. Soohyun let out a small laugh looking up at his coach.

"I wouldn't say that. They have Junsu on their team. He could kick my any day." He stated, instantly dropping the coach's mood. He looked up at Soohyun, messing up his hair and pushing him away.

"Aish! Soohyun do you have to be such a downer?" He asked, glaring down at his star player. Soohyun let a smirk spread across his lips before speaking.

"Yes, it brings down your ego." He stated, walking over to the benches, grabbing his water bottle, taking a giant swig of the now room temperature liquid. He made a slight face at the odd taste before looking up at his coach.

"So how's the studying going with Yeo?" The coach asked, his voice suddenly going serious. Soohyun almost choked on the water in his mouth, swallowing quickly before replying.

"Things are ok." He said, not wanting his coach to know that he had a crush on his tutor, and that was actually causing his grades to become worse. The coach gave Soohyun a strange look.

"Just ok? Look Soohyun your grades better be improving or I swear to god." The coach threatened.

"They are coach I promise." Soohyun lied, closing his water bottle, setting it down on the bench.

"So, did you find a nice hot date to the dance tonight?" The coach's voice going to teasing once more. Soohyun laughed shaking his head.

"No coach. I don't think I'll be going. Dances aren't my thing you know? I'll probably just stay home and study or something. I mean I have a test Monday." Soohyun said, running his fingers through his slightly damn hair. The couch chuckled, shaking his head. Not believing a word Soohyun was saying to him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, sure. You just don't want to tell me about her. I get cha. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do!" He said, throwing his hand up in the air in a small wave before walking back into the school. Soohyun laughed, following the coach's footsteps, but he turned towards the locker room instead. Inside he found Kiseop, sitting on one of the benches, looking deep in thought. Soohyun walked over to his friend, poking the brunette in the shoulder, almost making the other jump up off the bench.

"Woah, Ki, what's wrong?" Soohyun asked, suddenly worried about his friend. Kiseop groaned, rubbing his face with his hands before peaking out to look up at Soohyun.

"I just can't figure out who asked Kevin to the dance and it's pissing me off. I mean, he won't talk to me, and I can't ask people because the only person who even talks to Kevin is Hoonmin. And I know Hoonmin didn't ask Kevin because he's going with you. And I'm just frustrated!" Kiseop finished, throwing his hands up in the air. Soohyun sat down beside Kiseop, patting his back.

"Don't worry to much about it buddy. I mean, maybe he just made up that he had been asked so he could just get you off his back. He doesn't seem to be to happy with you. Or maybe he meant it as a way to get you jealous. And if that's the case, then it's working." Soohyun said with a smirk, only earning a glare from his friend.

"You're no help Soohyun." He stated getting up.

"Oh come on!" Soohyun stood up, following as his friend stormed out of the locker room.

"Kiseop I was kidding!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing audibly, Kiseop watched as Soohyun looked himself over in the floor length mirror. Soohyun was messing with a button up white long sleeved shirt. The only one he had, and the only thing that could be deemed fancy in his wardrobe. Even though he was at Kiseop's house, he knew that none of Kiseop's clothes would fit his wide frame.

"God, this shirt doesn't suit my body at all..." He complained, twisting his body from side to side to get a better a look. Kiseop pouted, looking up at his friend. He stood up from the spot on his friend's bed to pat his friend on the shoulder.

"Soohyun shut up. You look great. Now you better stop looking at yourself in the mirror and actually get out there to go pick up Hoonmin." Kiseop demanded, beginning to push his friend out of his own room. Soohyun groaned, trying his best to push against his friend.

"No! Kiseop I can't do this! I'm going to be so awkward and he's going to end up leaving after just five minutes of being with me!" Soohyun whined.

"Shut up and take my keys and get out of here." Kiseop demanded pulling his car keys out from his pocket. He handed them to Soohyun, whose hand was shaking terribly. Soohyun groaned, thanking his best friend with a slight nod of his head before disappearing out the door. Kiseop waited for a few moments before turning on his heel and collapsing onto his couch. His arm covering his eyes. Sure things had worked out well for Soohyun. He finally got his guy. But now Kiseop feared that his dreams of being with Kevin would never come true. And that they would stay just that. Dreams.

Just as he was about to drift off into sleep, his phone vibrated in his pocket, making him jump slightly. He pulled his phone out, confused by the fact that the caller ID number wasn't one he recognized. He pressed the send button, accepting the call, placing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone. "Who is this?"

"Ah Kiseop, good you answered." the voice sounded mysteriously familiar.

"Hoonmin?" Kiseop asked into the phone.

"Yes, it's me. Look I have a favour to ask of you." He said.

"What is it?" Kiseop was now thoroughly confused, why would Hoonmin be asking him for a favour?

"Kevin's date stood him up. I know I told you never to talk to him but look. He only ever talks about you. I know what you did upset him, but I have a feeling that if you were to show up at his door, ready to take him to the dance it would make his night. So I'll text you his address. If you don't show up within 20 minutes, I will hurt you." Hoonmin threatened. Before Kiseop could protest or say anything, Hoonmin had hung up. A few seconds later just as Hoonmin had promised, he received a text with Kevin's address. Kiseop stared at his phone for a few moments before getting up as quick as possible, tripping over his own two feet in his beeline for the door. He pulled on his shoes, rushing out his door.

Kevin's home was 10 minutes away from Kiseop's house by car, he would have to run the whole way there to make it in the 20 minute time limit. His heart was pounding, he was happy, but at the same time horribly pissed off. Who ever stood up Kevin, was going to pay. And then Kiseop would thank whoever it was for standing up Kevin, because he would be the key factor in their relationship.

Soon he reached the apartment complex where Kevin lived, finding the right number he jumped up the stairs three at a time. He stopped himself. He couldn't show up to Kevin's house empty handed. He looked around the apartments, finding a red rose bush. He smiled to himself, pricking off one of the largest he could find. He smiled down at it before walking up to the steps. He took in a long deep breath, slowly letting it out, knocking on the door. He bit his bottom lip waiting.

When the door opened, he stood up more , clearing his throat. A puffy eyed Kevin was standing there, sniffling.

"K-Kiseop...? Why are you here?" Kevin asked, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. Seeing Kevin like this made Kiseop's heart ache. But he pushed back the well of sad emotion that was threatening to burst. He held out the rose in front of him, smiling cheerfully.

"Kevin Woo. Will you go to the dance with me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Oh hey look. Cliffhanger! :D Aren't I wonderful??

Please don't kill me!

I'm writing the next chapter I promise!

It'll be up soon!

:DDD

Enjoy romantic Kiseop :P

Oh hey. You guise like right? I sure hope so.

(Hint Hint)