Plotting

Why Did I Turn on this Love Show?

"A dance?" Soohyun looked to his friend, his eyes full of confusion. Kiseop had just appeared at his door moments earlier, claming he had the perfect way to get Soohyun, and Hoonmin together. Confused Soohyun had let him in, however now he was just more confused.
"A dance." Kiseop said with a grin, his eye brows wiggling. He got up from Soohyun's desk chair, sitting beside him on his bed.
"Look Soohyun, things have back tracked with you and Hoonmin, and the dance is the perfect way for you to push things forward. Not to mention, you will be able to get Hoonmin away from Kevin long enough for me to get to Kevin." Kiseop grinned evily, looking up at nothing, the wheels in his mind turning as he plotted.
"Kiseop I swear, sometimes you're worse than a love sick teenage girl." Soohyun said with a scoff, running his fingers through his hair.
"That's because I'm a love sick gay boy." Kiseop teased, pushing his shoulder up against Soohyun's. He continued to nudge him, giving him large pleading eyes.
"Come on Soohyun, you have to ask Hoonmin to the dance. You just have to!" Kiseop begged, his hands now up in a praying motion as he rocked against his best friend.
"Arasso arasso! I'll ask him to the dance! Jeez." Soohyun chuckled out, shaking his head. "But what happens if he doesn't accept? Huh? What then?" Soohyun pressured, looking his friend in the eyes. Kiseop shrivled back slightly under the intense gaze. He gulped before answering.
"Well then you can at least keep him busy long enough for me to get to Kevin." Kiseop nodded. Soohyun rolled his eyes getting up from his bed.
"Do you only ever think of yourself in these situations?" Soohyun asked, looking down at his friend. Kiseop shrugged standing up as well.
"Well no, I'm actually thinking of you. But you know Hoonmin won't let me get even twenty feet away from Kevin. I need you to help me out here!" Kiseop begged, whimpering slightly as he once again went for the aegyo effect on his friend. Soohyun groaned, rubbing his face before shaking his head.
"Kiseop stop with the aegyo. Alright I'll do it." He said, before smiling. "but you owe me for this." Soohyun stated firmly. Kiseop nodded  before jumping up and hugging his friend tightly.
"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Kiseop said happily, bouncing up and down. "Finally! I'll be able to talk to Kevin, and maybe on the night of the dance, I'll be able to confess to him, and we'll have our first kiss, and my story tale will finally begin!" Kiseop swooned,  his eyes looking off into space as he began to day dream. Soohyun shook his head as he watched his friend get lost in his own mind.
"Yah, Lee Kiseop. Calm down. We don't even know if this plan will work." Soohyun stated. Kiseop gave his friend a small pout.
"Don't bring me down from cloud 9 Soohyun. I've been waiting for this to happen for years. Now let me day dream as I please."
"Fine, but if that's all you're going to to do then get out. I have studying to do." Soohyun grabbed onto Kiseop's shoulders, turning him around and pushing him towards the door to his room.
"Ok ok! I'm leaving I'm leaving!" Kiseop chuckled looking back to his friend. "Don't forget to ask Hoonmin, or I'll kill you!" Kiseop stated, pointing a finger towards Soohyun before taking off down the hall and away from the house. Soohyun laughed to himself, shutting the door as he colasped onto his matress. Letting out a long sigh, Soohyun stared up at his ceiling.
"Ask Hoonmin to the dance?" He scoffed, rolling over onto his side, looking out over his room. Hoonmin barely spoke to him anymore, even during the tutoring sessions. How was he supossed to convince Hoonmin to go to the dance with him? Soohyun reached out, grabbing his phone. Though his service had been shut off he scrolled through. He went into his pictures, stopping on a certain picture. A picture of Hoonmin he had snapped during a session, while waiting for Soohyun to finish his assignment, Hoonmin had fallen asleep. Though Soohyun knew it was weird, he couldn't help but want to take a picture. The way Hoonmin's mouth was opened ever so slightly. His long almost femine eye lashes laying gently against his cheeks, his arms crossed, cradling his head. To Soohyun, Hoonmin looked like an angel, and no matter what he did, that angelic glow never faded away. Hoonmin was perfect. And Soohyun was absolutly nothing like that. Crawling out of his bed he went over to body length mirror hanging by his closet doors. He pressed his index finger to many different area's on his face, draging it down and around, trying to decide which way tugging the skin would make his face look better. He groaned as he leaned in close, poking at some of the acne marks that tainted his complexion.
"Hoonmin doesn't even have one sign of a pimple. It's like he's still a new born baby..." He groaned out, turning his head every which way to get a better glimce at his face.
"No matter what angle I look at, I'm ugly." He frowned, bringing his hands up to tug at his hair.
"Aish!" He shouted, ruffling up his hair, falling back onto the floor.
"I'm hideous..." he humbled, falling back onto his back, looking up at his ceiling. "No wonder Hoonmin doesn't like me...I'm ugly..."
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Hoonmin! Wait up!" Soohyun shouted down the crowded school hall way. A few students turned to look in his direction but they all went back to their conversation seconds later. Hoonmin however kept his head in his book as he walked through the hall way, not even bothering to look up. Soohyun grunted before taking off down the hallway, meeting up to Hoonmin's side.
"Hoonmin." He said his name again, his eyes moving down to the boy who still refused to look up from his book.
"Hoonmin!" He repeated, but a little louder this time. Hoonmin slammed book shut, huffing before looking up to the older male.
"What?" He asked harshly, his eyes glaring up to the elder.
"W-Well.." Soohyun gulped. He was about to continue when he looked up and noticed they were still in the school hallway.
"Aish come on." He grabbed onto Hoonmin's arm, draging him out to the school court yard, which held a lot less students. Hoonmin yanked his arm away, looking up to Soohyun with anger, and annoyance in his eyes.
"What do you want Soohyun? I was in the middle of a good book before you dragged me out he-" Hoonmin was cut off by Soohyun pulling him into a tight embrace. Unsure of what to do, Hoonmin just stood there, his arms at his sides. Soohyun squeezed Hoonmin in his arms slightly, letting out a long breath that he hadn't noticed he had been holding.
"Hoonmin...I like you...a lot...and well...I was wondering if you would like to go to the school dance with me this Friday..." Soohyun said slowly,. though the last bit was rushed. After standing there like that without movement or speaking, Soohyun finally pulled his arms away from Hoonmin. He cleared his throat, embarrassed of his actions.
"W-well...goodbye then..." He said nervously beginning to walk back into the school when he felt something grip onto his arm. He blinked, turning around seeing Hoonmin holding onto his arm, his head down to the ground.
"I...I'll go to the dance with you...." He said, looking up from the ground to Soohyun's shocked gaze.
"You will?!" Soohyun asked, a little to loud. He shrugged off the strange looks he was getting from students walking by, and walked closer to Hoonmin.
"Yes...but. If you stand me up, I'll tell coach I'm done tutoring you, and I'm never talking to you again." Hoonmin said, his eyes narrowing. Soohyun smirked, his arm draping around Hoonmin's neck as he led him back into the school.
"Don't you worry. I'll make sure to make everything worth it." He said, leading Hoonmin through the halls. The younger groaned, pulling his body back, glaring up to Soohyun.
"Just because I'm going with you, doesn't mean we're a couple." He hissed, walking away from Soohyun. Soohyun chuckled to himself as he watched Hoonmin walk away.
"I'll pick you up at 7!" He shouted after the younger. Hoonmin simply waved his hand up before disapearing around the corner.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Crap chapter is crap -.-; I'm sorry for making you all wait for this crap...but I needed a filler...again I'm really sorry...I was going to add a second part but I just couldn't bring myself to write that part just yet so this will have to do...
The next few chapters will be the dance and confrontation, and fights, and we might just finally have some ;) Depends on how confident I'm feeling. but yeah >.> I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! D: Don't hate me please... ;;
I love all of my subscribers and commenters btw! You guys keep me going! :D I love you all to bits and pieces.
Now is there anything you would like to see happen in this story? Any characters you would like me to bring in? I would love to incorpertate some of your guises ideas! Think of it as a gigantic thank you! :D I love you alllll!!! :D Seriously, the people reading and commenting on my story are some of my favourite people ever and I adore you all ;; Saranghaeyo!!! :DD Ok I'm done spazzing now, serisouly this is getting longer than the chapter xD

P.S: There are so many Soohyun pictures I want to use ;; It's difficult to choose just one ;;

Comment & Subscribe Pwease? :D