Chapter 9. Um....... Did I just say that?!?!

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

"YOU LITTLE UNICORN!!!" Sulli screamed at Taemin chasing after him. Taemin was laughing his off and embrassed at the same time. Sulli was flustered hopefully no one knew about it.

*****FLASHBACK*****

After trying to find a clinic somewhere Taemin gave up and came back to the school. He layed her down at a bench and looked at her. You know, she doesnt look bad! He thought. Looking at her face made his heart beat a little faster then usual. He felt his face lower down to her face so their nose were touching. He could head his heart beating faster and faster. Whats this feeling he thought. Why does it make me happy? His hair covered his face he was about to do the unexpected but Sulli opened her eyes slowly and jumped up making Taemin falling on his back and Sulli on him. Taemin and Sulli blushed not caring but Taemin had no control about what he was about to do.

He leaned in and kissed her.

Sulli eyes widened. But she felt her heart beating fast. Why is it like this? She thought then does thought turned into anger. HE TOOK MY BLOODY FIRST KISS!!!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE!!!!

He stopped and looked at the Sulli softly. "Why do you call me a unicorn Jinri?" Sulli was flaming inside form her thoughts. After that happening Taemin looked at her weirdly but noticed this evil/angry look in her eyes. "Jinri?!? Are you okay?" Taemin slowly got up and walked away but stopped and looked at Sulli with eyes of fear.

"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY I CALL YOU A UNICORN BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE GIRL BUT STEALING MY FIRST KISS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOUR A MAN AND THAT LOOKS AND WAS REALLY HOT I HAVE TO ADMIT!!! YOUR DEAD LEE TAEMIN!!!!" Sulli screeched on top of her lungs.

*****End of Flashback*****

Taemin was running fast as he could. Knowing that Sulli was catching up to him. But one good thing came out of it.

She thinks I'm hot.

Luna and Krystal was standing there like idiots. Sungmin was just like what the ? "Kids these days are......special" He concluded. Jessica nodded her head. "Hey wanna go get some lunch?" She asked.

"Sure" Sungmin replied. "Luna, by the way your mom wants me to come meet you tomorrow mourning because of the art project. Want to meet me at the Han river?"

"S...s...Sure" She stuttered Still kind of dazed from what just happened. "Jessica-unnie Can I still sleep over if you dont mind?"

"Sure, of course! Ok bye guys! See ya guys later" Jessica waved from a far with Sungmin. Krystal just stood there in a daze.

"What are we going to do now?" Krystal asked looking at Sulli trying to kill Taemin. "Want to go to a near bye street vendor?"

"Yeah why not we can meet Victoria-unnie about the strategy" Luna said walking away. "But first I kinda want to change i do not want to where paint all day." Looking at herself.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah... but what are we going to do about Sulli? she went overboard" Luna just sighed. What are we going to do because of the money she thought. "We need to find another extra part time job"

"Yeah I know but what?" 

"I have an idea.." Krystal slyly smirked 

"What are you thinking?!?" Luna asked getting a little bit scared.

"You'll see" With that she walked away leaving Luna standing.

"YAH JUNG.......KRYSTAL!!!" Luna ran to Krystal and walked off together.

With Jonghyun and Minho

"I cant believe we have to clean this up" Jonghyun complained. "Its all your fault" Glaring at Minho.

"No it isnt actually," Minho using his fiery charisma at Jonghyun. Jonghyun gave up eventually and continued to scrub the paint.

"What are we going to do with f(x)?" Jonghyun asked almost finishing his part of the job. "They are planning something."

"I dont know, Krystal is up to something... Will she is always up to something, She is soo hooot! That ice ice baby" Minho started talking about Krystal. Jonghyun just sighed at him. That player he thought. He just ignored Minho's rant on Krystal and just queitly left the art room and ran like a mad man.

Jonghyun walks outside and sees Taemin passed out with a bloody nose and a paper attached to him that says:

"You yummy Unicorn" -Choi Jinri.

"What the yummy? what is wrong with people these days?!?" Then he decided to walk home. But saw the most unexpected thing.

Luna and Krystal just signed to be models for SM Entertainment. On headliners in the newstands.

A/N: IM SO SORRY!!!! im sick T-T have been for 2 weeks :(

Sorry if i havent been able to update school and the lack of computer :/

I CANT WAIT TILL THE STAR COUPLE SELECTION IN PATAYAA THAILAND!!! MINSTAL!!!!! Anyway i wont be able to update quickly as i did on my first fanfic.