Chapter 17 Whoa did not see that coming... Part 2

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

~~~~~~~~~~~~With Victoria~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Where am I even going she thought to herself as she was walking to a random street. Should I ask someone for help? Wait a second isnt that....Nickhun? Victoria stopped in her tracks when she saw her boyfriend kissing a girl.

I cant believe I'm getting cheated on Victoria coucld feel tears welling up in her eyes. 

Nickhun turned around to see Victoria seeing straight at him. To shocked that he pushed the girl away and ran to Victoria but she bolted before he could reach her.

I hate you she thought as tears started spilling. I hate you,I hate you, I hate you, I ING HATE YOU! She turned around but bumped into someone and they both fell into an awkward position.

"Victoria? Is that you? Why are you crying?" Victoria looked up and saw him face to face which made her face burn like crazy.

"This is not the person you are looking for" She bolted to the nearest washroom so she could hide there until Nickhun was out of site.

Onew got up and dusted himself up. Why was she crying? He thought. I guess I'll call the guys that I saw the leader. I dont know why but I dont like it when she cries. He walks away with a lot to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~With Amber~~~~~~~~~~

Where did everybody go she thought as she walked into the cafe.

"YO Amber" someone yelled out to Amber.

"Henry!" Amber ran and hugged him not knowing a certain diva was watching her. "Its been such a long time how's life for you?"

"Its been great but I missed you a lot!" Henry said letting go of the hug. "What are you doing for the day?"

"Im waiting until Krystal, Luna, Victoria, and Sulli. Why so curious?" Amber asked. "Why do you want to hang out with us? You remember them right?"

Key literally felt like lazers were ready to attack Henry. Why am I jealous? Then again who wouldnt be jealous he thought. 

Henry noticed Key's gaze so he did something to piss Key off. "Well I wanted to hang out like we used to remember? We would go swimming when we were little?" Amber was a little surprised with that. 

"Oh.. We could next time if thats okay" Amber replied. Key couldnt take it anymore he got up off his seat but sat back down when Victoria and Sulli ran to Amber in lighting speed. 

"Amber!! Oh mi god. HENRY!!" They both hugged him "Its so nice to see you again!"

"Same, look Amber I should go. I dont wont to ruin your girl time with your friends so how about I'll call you" Henry said. Amber nodded.

"Sure I'l talk to you later then! Bye~" Amber said but blushed a little when Henry gave a peck on her cheek. As Henry walked past Key. Henry smirked. Key was boiling from anger he was about to punch him but he got a text from Onew.

It said:

To. Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin

There is an amusement park in Seoul right now.

Meet me there.

Leader Onew.

Key just stormed off from the cafe. He couldnt even explain how he felt right there and then. But a question popped into his head.

Is the almightly Key jealous?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Sulli, Amber, and Victoria~~~~~~~~~~

"HE DID WHAT?!?" Sulli and Amber yelled. Victoria was depressed literally on the table not moving or anything.

"I cant believe he did that!! Just wait untin I beat the crap out of him" Amber said as she started cracking her knuckles. Victoria lifted her head up a little and let out a little smile.

"Thanks for caring guys. But let's not talk about this right now I just want to have fun" Victoria said as they recieved their paychecks.

"Okay I trust you guys to gave Luna and Krystal their paychecks" Their boss says to them. "Have fun" And he walks away like that.

"I know what we are doing~" Amber says. "We're going to an amusement park ez!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author note~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello my readers!!!! How is everyone for ya?

I CANT FREAKING WAIT UNTIL FX COMEBACK!!!

STAY TUNED AT ALLKPOP!!!!!

************New Fanfic Teaser***************

Just putting that out there~

i pormise that Minstal and Jongna will be in the next chapter! with the rest of the pairings of course

Enjoy~