Chapter 4. Clashes of the leaders and the rest.

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Krystal was annoyed. Why her?? and f(x) of course. Her head was spinning with thoughts that made her dizzy. But then again she has one more year left in this school then she's out. She looked at Luna randomly and she saw her flirting with other guys in the class. She chuckled. Of course, she would do that. But the funny thing was that Jonghyun was glaring at all the guys that Luna was flirting too. Art was one of her favourite classes she could draw whatever she wants too. She wasnt expecting the new teacher to be.....   Sungmin. Luna looked at him if he was a weirdo.

"Oppa What are you doing here???" Luna asked dying to know.

"Same reason as Heechul hyung." Sungmin said then Luna nodded her head. "Anyway, Hello My name is Sungmin and I'm your art teacher for the rest of the year. What you will be concreting on this year is Nature."

"Why nature??" Some randomn kid asked.

"First I have no Idea but They said that you have to capture the heart of nature" He finished. "You will be picking a partner for this art project. This art project has very high expectations so do it very carefully."

Jonghyun bursts out laughing. "That sounds so wrong!!! HAHAHAHA"

"Oh my god Be more mature." Luna said looking at him.

"Maybe I dont want to toots"

"Did you just call me Toots?"

"Yes I did toots."

"ANYWAY..... Your going to paint a very special area that you grown up with. It has to do something with nature." Sungmin said." You may begin"

Krystal ran and got Luna before SHINee could get them. "Okay your my partner" Luna said hugging Krystal so SHINee wouldnt go near them.

"Thank god." Krystal said.

"Hey ya Toots" Jonghyun said hugging Luna. "Did ya miss me?"

"No, I miss...... someone else" Luna said proudly.

Jonghyun could feel his blood boil. He didnt know why. But then again he should They were fast.

"Like who?" Jonghyun asked

"You dont need to know about that." Luna said walking away from him with Krystal because the bell ringed. Jonghyun was standing there like an idiot.

With Victoria.

Victoria was walking with Nichkhun to her classes. See she knew him for 5 months ago when he stopped by the cafe. They talked and now look where they are now. She goes into her class and see a certain someone that she was not excpecting at all.

"What the are you doing here?" Victoria asked rudely.

"Here with you" Onew smiled. He loved making fun of the leader of f(x). It was so easy to make f(x) angry.

"I can see that but why??"

"Because I can" 

"Oh god this is going to be one interesting day"

The teacher accidently spoke up and said something very interesting "Okay people you will be studying about your partners body for science."

Yes, Indeed this was one interesting day.

With Amber and Sulli

P.E. class was special people could say. If they knew what they were saying. Normal kids would just run around play a few games then its over. But P.E in this school is just.......

"GIVE ME 50 PUSHUPS THEN 50 SITUPS THEN 15 LAPS AROUND THE SCHOOL" 

Interesting. 

Amber and Sulli were dying... Will Sulli was but Amber didnt. Like Krystal she likes to workout when shes sad, angry, or stressesd. So she didnt mind it. Sulli passed out on the ground when she finished her 50 pushups. 

"50 situps Jinri" Taemin said patting a passed out Sulli.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" Sulli yelled when she was trying to get up from the ground.

"Sulli, I'm going to go run 15 laps right now bye~" Amber said as she gets up and runs.

Great now im stuck with Taemin. She thought. , Suzy is here with Miss A.

"HEY TAEMIN!!! I think your girlfriend is looking for you. kekekeke" Sulli laughed at his reaction.

"Your just jealous Jinri." Taemin smirked then helped her with situps.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because I can if I want to"

"This is nice of you to help me though"

"Hard to believe to you im actually a nice guy if you give me a chance,"

"How about to start we should be frenemies?"

"Whatever you say Jinri-yang"

"First you can stop calling me"

"Not a chance Jinri"

"Okay we are enemies again... SUZY YOUR HUSBAND IS RIGHT HERE!!!"

With Amber

5 laps to go she thought. Amber sighed when she ran. Key that jerk. She was basically thinking of many ways that this school day could go worse. One thing for sure that Key would make her life miserably. Speaking of the devil....

"I loved your outfit when you were working yesterday Amber" Key said running up to her.

"You retard, Why were there in there first place?" Amber asked

"Because I wanted a cup of coffee and I wanted to update my blog Duh~"

"You are such a girl"

"You are such a guy"

"Im done screw this bye"

"Love you Too~"

Soon after class and class f(x) luckily survived SHINees randomn attacks. The bell ringed for the day and f(x) bolted because they had to work at the cafe and the stuff that was going on.

After 15 minutes...

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS COVERED IN MUD?!!? GET DRESSED YOU GUYS ARE LATE"

"Not my fault that we got into a fight." Amber replied getting changed

"Actual it is." Krystal replied wiping mud off her face.

***Flashback***

"SHINee is going to get it" Amber said walking outside with Sulli, Krystal, and Luna.

"Um... Amber what did you do??!" Luna asked a little worried.

"Oh... Nothing" Amber slyly said. "You'll see" Was all it took for them to notice a scream from a girl.

"WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING TO MY TAEMIN!!!!!" Suzy screamed running to Miss A crying. Miss A could only sigh in response and walked home with her.

SHINee came out of the building covered with some green stuff that really smelled. IT wasnt crap actually its was something that Amber made a mistake in science and it turned out like that.

Minho looked right into Krystal's eyes and she ran away. Luna noticed the stare and told Sulli to run. Amber started to run away a long time ago. Sulli was confused and didnt know what to do so she ran with them but she was the slowest out of all of them but the most terrifying thing had happened.

Suzy was right in front of her.

"DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO MY TAEMIN!!!! YOU !!!" Suzy throws mud at Sulli. And Sulli... will lets just say World war 3 broke out. She had enough stress because of Taemin and other stuff she didnt need this. None of f(x) needed this. Krystal stopped because she noticed that Sulli was still at the school.

"Okay everybody stop we are going back to school because Sulli is still there" Krystal stated Luna and Amber stared at her crazy. "I'm going back. Leave no man behind thats my rule." She bolted back.

"Cmon lets go back." Amber said dragging Luna back into an ugly battlefield.

"YOUR CALLING ME THE LOOK AT YOURSELF DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING?!?!?!" Sulli screamed throwing a huge piece of mud at Suzy but part of it got on Taemin. 

"WHAT THE !!!" Taemin screamed. "YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET IT NOW!!!" When he threw mud at Sulli it landed on Krystal. 

Krystal tried to stay calm down but Jonghyun face washed her with it. Then the war begins when Amber and Luna appears.

"YO, YOU SON OF A ING RETARD!!!! YOUR GOING TO SEE THE LIGHT NOW!!!!!" Krystal screamed at him. She ran towards who she thought was Jonghyun but ended up being Minho. Even though it wasnt Jonghyun Krystal was still happy.

"Ice Ice Baby, Did you just do that? Lets see whats going to happen now" After Minho's words the war has started. Mud was flying everywhere. Amber was sooo into it. But after like 15 minutes they had to run away because SHINee was planning an ambush also they had work.

**End Of flashback**

"Hey it was parts of Sulli's too" Amber protested going outside with the rest of f(x) to started working. "And they deserved it!!!!"

"You know what I deserve, SOMEONE THAT STOPS SPITTING IN MY FACE" Sulli said then got herself a cup of green tea and drinked it.

Victoria came in all happy but when she saw the members she looked worried. "What happened you guys. Why are you guys covered in mud?!?!"

"Dont ask.." Was all it took for Victoria to understand what happened and Luna told everything about her.

"Onew is in all my classes" Victoria contiuned.  "I think we all should step up to our plates and show them whos boss"

"What do you mean?!?!" Krystal asked after giving a customer their order. "Be just like them?!? except completely ignore them?"

"Of course, our maknae gets it. Thats our game plan. Our strategy is to be players! Does everybody got that?!" Victoria replied to everyone.

"Yes!!!" They all said happily.

"Tomorrow is the day this offically begins so want it, own it, then Pwn it" The leader said proudly. "They wouldnt know what hit them"

Exactly, they are stepping up their game and show whos boss. 

SHINee vs. f(x)

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! If I havent been able to update!! Sorry if this chapter is boring :/. Please Comment!!!!