Chapter 5. An unexpected event.

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

After 5 hours of hard work f(x) seperated their ways and walked home. Sulli just sighed. Today was the worst back to school day ever she thought. What a day it was. But tomorrow bring it on. Sulli walked inside her house and went to her room. She just fell on her bed and looked up. What is going on these day?!? Her thought were interrupted when her step-mom came in.

"Honey, time for dinner and after please take a shower" her step-mother came in and out.

"Dont even think about calling me honey" She muttered then walking downstairs.Ever since her mother died her dad has been in a huge mess which made Sulli into a huge mess but what really pissed her off after 2 days after the incident she sees him with this lady that is now her step-mom. She hates her step-mom. The step mom treats Sulli like at times when shes pissed off or stressed but worse when she drinks. Her dad doesnt even do anything. He will get mad at Sulli if she does anything to the step-mom. Thats why Sulli normally stays at Heechul's place or Jessica and Krystal's.

Sulli helped with setting up the dinner table the after everyone sat and ate. Sulli was quiet as usual doesnt even bother talking to her dad and step-mom. But today something unexpected came at the table.

"Choi Jinri I cant stand you not even trying to be nice to your mom." Her dad shouted at her. "Do you know how much she loves you!!!!"

"Jinri-yang~ Couldnt you try!!! I'm always nice to you. But you always stay at that ty friends of hers. Have you seen what she wears?" the Step-mom laughs thinking what Krystal would be wearing. After that Sulli could stand it anymore.

"SHUT THE UP!!!" she yelled standing up. Her tears ready to fall. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!!! YOU JUST TREAT ME AS ING !!!! DAD WHEN MOM DIED YOU JUST TOOK CARE OF YOURSELF YOU NEVER EVEN CARED ABOUT ME!!! SCREW THIS ED UP DEATH HOLE IM NOT LIVING HERE ANYMORE!!" Sulli started crying a lot but didnt expect a slap and a push on the ground. Sulli looked up scared. Her dad looked at her realizing what he did but her step-mother just smirked at her.

So Sulli decided to do one thing that she could do. she smiled when she said this to her step-mom" you call my friend a , oh please then why when dad is at buisness trips is there some randomn guys here and I here a weird sound coming from your room? you know what just you i do not tolerance bull anymore" and she walked away from them. Sulli went up to her room packed all her stuff phoned Jessica to pick her up and walked out of her house like nothing happened.

With Krystal and Jessica

"Um Heechul I think this wouldnt work at all" Jessica complained looking at her crazy outfit. "Im trying to ask Lee Soo man for a raise. Not to raise the roof"

Heechul and Krystal just high-fived each other. "I was just kidding you know! Do you think that we will actual let you go out like that?" Heechul said.

"Just a second Sulli is calling me.... Why would she be calling me?! Hello?" Jessica anwsered the phone. "Oh my god are you okay?!?! No its no problem you can live with us! Okay i'm going to get you right now!" Krystal and Heechul looked at her worriedly.

"Whats wrong with Sulli?" Krystal asked

"She got pissed off at her Step-mom and her dad because of they kept on saying bull then Sulli said somethings her dad pushed her on the ground and her step-mother slapped her. Sulli said something that she wasnt supposed to say and Sulli said to them shes not living with them anymore so them so now She's living with us now. i have to go pick her up now make dinner!!" Jessica said running out the door.

"Oh my god!!!" Krystal said looking like she was going to cry. "I cant believe that i have to tell the rest of f(x) about this." So she started txting them.

"I cant believe it,," Heechul said

"I know!!!" But looked at Heechul weirdly. "Whats so funny about that?!?!"

"No, I'm not laughing about that Jessica just walked out with that outfit" Which made them both laugh their asses off. "What do you want for dinner kid?!"

"I dont know, But want to do a prank on Jessica?"

"I like how you think"

"Thats why I'm smart"

With Sulli

She packed all her stuff leaving nothing but posters. She walked downstairs finding a social worker downstairs.

"There she is!! she is so mean to me" The step-mom said fake crying.

"Grow up Mrs. immature" Sulli said.

"Take her away!!!" Was all it took for the social care worker to come near her but Jessica came in just in time.

"Ill take full responsibilty for her. Because I know for a fact that this lady use to be in the acting industry but got kicked out because of her rude, ingratitude, ingrateful, and crazy party attitude. You may not believe it but just ask my best friend.... Kim Heechul" After Jessica said that in her ice princess voice the step-mom was glaring at her but failed due to Jessica's icy stare. "So where should I sign?" And Sulli smiled. This was why she loved the Jung siblings. "Okay Sulli ready to get out of here?" Jessica smirked. "Oh yeah if you thought my sister was a oh please look whos talking" Then they both walk away.

After Sulli and Jessica got home Krystal and Heechul ran and hugged her.

"Its going to be okay!! You know why because of our party and tomorrow! If you know what I mean" Krystal said not knowing that sounded wrong.

"Anyway lets eat dinner" Heechul said looking at Krystal. Krystal just smiled and couldnt wait what would happen.

"What did you make?!?" Jessica asked.

"Ddukbokkie" Heechul replied.

"It looks so good!!" Sulli looked at it and died. 

"It is" Krystal said smiling. "Dig in!!!" Once Jessica bit into hers she spat it out.

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS!!!!!" Jessica screamed. "WHAT THE !!!!"  Looking at the Heechul and Krystal."Okay the tricks on me!!! Can I actually eat some?!?"

"Sure" and Krystal gave the actual ddukbokkie to her. High-fived Heechul and ran away. 

"YAH JUNG SOOJUNG!!!!!" Jessica yelled. Sulli smiled. This is how my life should be. But tomorrow its on.

SHINee vs. f(x)

The ulitmate Showdown.

A/N: Hello hello~ Yep drama in going to be in this story btw. if thats okay with you. I kinda have a scnerio after they fall in love with each other... ^^ comment please