Chapter 2. School oh School what have I done to you??

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

After a tiring day working at the cafe. Krystal walked back to her apartment and sat in her apartment waiting for her sister to come back. Such a troublesome man she thought to herself. Work was tough but i got to save up for university. She interrupted her thoughts and watched some TV. Until a certain TV commerical got her eye.

Its the most wonderful time... Yes you guessed it there going back~

Krystal covered her ear and fell on the floor and started to scream out randomn words.

" WHAT THE ARE YOU SCREAMING RANDOMN WORDS FOR!!" Jessica yelled to Krystal.

"The commerical had evil words coming out" Krystal said all scared.

"Thank god your going back to school!!! Instead of sitting on your lazy your will be putting your in a chair at SCHOOL!!" Jessica said putting her stuff in her room.

"My doesnt like that type of talk" Krystal protested.

"Will i dont give a damn! whats for dinner?" Jessica said coming back from her room.

"What do we have??" Krystal asked getting up.

"Nothing so take out I guess?" 

"Sure, Whatever floats your boat Sica unnie"

After they called and ordered chinese food Krystal dragged Jessica to take a run with her to burn off what they had.

"Do I really have to run??" Jessica whined.

"YES!!! Use those legs to run I do this all the time before school starts it helps me calm down" Krystal said jogging with Jessica. They ran to the Han river and Back which killed Jessica. Jessica wasnt happy but wasnt sad or angry she was just tired. When they got back home.

"YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER AND GO TO BED BECAUSE YOU HAVE SCHOOL!!!!" Jessica yelled from her room.

" FINE BUT DONT EXPECT ME TO WAKE UP!!!!"

**The Next Day**

"I see you woke up??" Jessica said drinking her tea. Krystal was a mess. (NOT) She was trying to pretend that she was sick. Anything If she could just skip school. Krystal even had red marker and put it all over her face. Luckily she will fall for it Krystal thought.

"COUGH COUGH I'm so sick i couldnt sleep at all could I not go to school today?" Krystal looked at her own sister.

"Oh My god!! HOW TARDED DO YOU THINK I AM!! JUNG SOOJUNG YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL NO MATTER WHAT!!!" Jessica yelled at her.

"Will, At least I tried" Krystal said.

After 15 minutes

Jessica was looking at the time. Some day i really wish she would get dressed faster. she thought.

"KRYSTAL HURRY UP I HAVE TO GO!!!" Jessica yelled at Krystal.

"Im done lets go" Krystal said walking towards the door

(A/N: Krystal's outfit: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9j08dJimF1qdk9mdo1_500.png)

Krystal walked outside with Jessica to her car and drove to the fine arts school. She wasnt big on going back to school she has to wake up early, work extra hours at the cafe, do homework and  she has to see Choi Minho.

Choi Minho is the second youngest in SHINee. He is a 'Noona Killer' and 'Killer' to get girls hearts. Also the one who would always try to flirt with Krystal but fails. Krystal sees Amber walking to the school alone and it isnt for another 10 minutes if you walk.

"Jessica just drop me off here. I'm going to walk with Amber" Krystal said getting ready to get off the car.

"Sure, Why not I'm going to be late so yeah get out of the car now! Have a Fun day" Jessica said taking off. Krystal ran to Amber hopefully catching up to her because of the traffic.

"AMBER WAIT UP!!!!" Krystal yelled to Amber. Luckily It got Ambers attention. (A/N: Ambers outfit: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rk_z-2Zlkt0/S1DK8eCANDI/AAAAAAAAADA/vUiImVhaYhA/s320/amber_fx_17112009171742.jpg)

"Krystal, Hey!" Amber said walking with Krystal to school.

"Guess who we will see!?" Krystal said fake happily.

"The police" Amber said bluntly. 

"Why are we going to see the police?" Krystal asked worried

"If Key doesnt piss me off"

After 10 minutes of walking they made it to SM Fine arts high school. (A/N: how their walkway looks like http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:fe5uUDYhxFjgxM:http://images.ewm.com/photolib/agent/M1402010_143528.jpg&t=1 and how their school looks like: http://www.birdgolf.com/images/locations/florida/bocapointe/bocaratonresort.jpg except ignore the trees.)

They met up with the rest of f(x). It was really easy to find them actually! Look for the people that are different then everyone in the school. (A/N: Outfit for Victoria:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mFSNC32Z6_8/S9ufESyr_AI/AAAAAAAAEyA/YNWVn9qqtfs/s1600/2010-04-28_22_1.jpg Outfit for Luna except she has blond hair: http://www.sodfah.com/up/uploads/12903339995.jpg and outfit for Sulli:http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4585675315_affeacf83c_m.jpg)

"Guys!! Have you signed up for the competition???" Luna asked eagerly

"What competition we just got here" Krystal said

"There is going to be a competition like the MBC star dance battle but you can do whatever you want dance, sing, act, and etc." Victoria explained.

"OH yeah did you guys get your scedules yet? If you didnt here you go" Sulli hands them to Amber and Krystal.

"What did you guys get???" Victoria asked

"Adivsory, Art, dancing, math, singing, P.E, French and Modelling" Krystal said

"Really!!! I have the same classes with you except i have Chinese!!!" Luna said

"WE all have adivsory together except for Victoria unnie" Sulli said.

"That reminds me I have to go!! Bye guys have fun with SHINee~" Victoria said then running away with Nichkhun.

"Arent they cute together!!!" Luna screamed

"Yeah, I guess so" Amber said

Amber had Adivsory with Sulli, Krystal, Luna then she had hip hop dancing, science, P.E, modelling, singing/rapping, and Korean (cause she has trouble in korean in real life). Sulli has almost the same but P.E, Social studies, Japenese, Modelling, singing, and Fashion.

The Bell rings for class in session. Saying things to old friends then walking away with f(4).

With SHINee

"Too bad Onew hyung isnt going to high school but going to university to stalk Victoria Noona" Jonghyun said walking to their usally hangout. (Jonghyunoutfit:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HDG979qnk/SyxLxc3iE0I/AAAAAAAAEEo/HH5X4BY1tCs/s400/JongHyun+Header.jpg)

"She's just the leader of f(x)" Key said taking a sip of water. (Key has his hair when he did ring ding dong promotions. And that tuxedo that he wore with it.)

"Specking of f(x) Did you seen them??" Taemin asked (what he wore for the lucifer music video. the red pants)

"Yep, and they are looking hot" Minho said (http://i43.tinypic.com/243om83.jpg but with his long hair from ring ding dong)

"Did you switch their scedule same as ours?" Jonghyun asked to Key.

"Yeah but some are different unless you want to sing Minho. Or you want to study fashion Taemin" Key looked at Them funny.

"yeah yeah okay. Just wait f(x)" Taemin said before they walked into the school.

You are going to get it.

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY~ if its a really long chapter. comment please it makes me feel happy and i helps me writing the story ^^