Chapter 8. What the hell is this?!?

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Taemin just stood there in a trance. Did Jonghyun hyung just do that.....He thought. Everything is ed up. He then saw Krystal launch herself at Jongyhyun to make everyone think that they hate each other. What is he trying to do. Taemin just felt inside sick but stopped because someone was as shocked as he was.

At school

Sulli looked for Taemin everywhere so she could piss him off more. But he wasnt found anywhere. So she sighed. He probably went home or something if i cant find him anywhere Sulli thought to herself. She went outside for a fresh air. It started to rain slowly she noticed. She just sat at the steps of the school. Not caring that she had class. She just stood there taking in as much as she could but saw something that she didnt want to see. Is that Krystal talking to Jonghun?!?!? She looked at the window and saw it.

Jonghyun and Krystal.

She was about to go in but saw Taemin looking at them and looking at her she didnt know what to do but ran. She didnt know what to say. A lot of things were going through her head. Then out of no where she bumped into a pole. Then she fell like an idiot. Seeing that, Taemin ran to Sulli because he was the only one there.

"YAH!!! Jinri are you okay?!?" Taemin was trying to get her attention to see if she was okay but did not expect her to say this.

"Why the hell do you always resemble a unicorn what the hell is wrong with you?!?!" Then she passed out. 

How the hell do I look like a unicorn?!? he thought stubbornly. This girl is crazy. Taemin looked around to make sure no one was watching him and he took her to a near-by hospital. 

Onew was eating chicken at the time when that was happening. 

With Amber

She decided to go home for the rest of the day. She didnt feel like staying at school so when she walked outside she saw Onew the leader of SHINee eating chicken. Amber kind of found it amusing. He looked so sad though. So she did one thing that she shouldnt have done. 

"Why do you like chicken try turkey something else you freak" He looked up shocked to what she just said.

"NOOOO! But you have to try this chicken its really good" Onew offered. Amber just shook her head.

"Cant, sor..... yeah im just cant see ya!" And Amber ran away. What the hell were you thinking?!?! Amber thought before bumping into a certain someone that wasnt Key.

"YAH NOH ITS YOU!!!!!!"

With Krystal, Luna, Minho, and Jonghyun.

Luna ran up to Krystal to make sure she was 'okay'.

"Yah Jung Soojung Did Kim Jonghyun make fun of you?!?! Do you want me to beat him up to me?!?!" Luna kept on pestering to Krystal. She sighed at her friend. But both froze when she heard Minho and Jonghyun started talking about something that happened earlier that day

"Okay there was this girl that was sitting beside me at the Han River when the sun was rising. And she had a weird voice saying that she couldnt! I asked her why, but she bolted!!! Then I chased after her but then you just had to FALL in the RIVER. But she said Park Sunyoung and Jung Soojung.... Wonder if we will be able to meet up with them" Minho finished as he continued to paint his painting.

Krystal and Luna froze and looked at each other. Luna slapped Krystal at the arm.

"What were you thinking?!?!?! Using our real names!!!! What the !!!! We cant let them know thats us!!! Or else we are screwed heard that Jung Soojung Garfunkel I meant Krystal!!!" Luna whispered glaring at her.

"Yah!!!  Its not my fault that he started to chase me!!!! And I was wearing no makeup and my hair looked like !!! So shut up Park Sunyoung!! I meant Luna!!! DAMNIT!!!!!" As she yelled out loud. everyone was staring at her as she noticed.

"Krystal Jung Please settle down. Dont make me tell Jessica she is going to kill me. I dont even know why but she is going to kill me" Sungmin continued. "Whatever you guys are dismissed" As everyone put their stuff away. Minho was walking to the sink with his wet paint but Krystal beat him to it. She smirked in victory.

"Um.... I was here first" Minho said as he bumped her in the side. That made her stumble. She glared at him.

"I'm sorry that you cant be a man and just let me clean my stuff first" Krystal said walking to the sink but  'accidently' putting paint on his face. Luna was going to burst out laughing but stopped herself when she felt paint on her hair. She turned around and saw Jonghyun standing there laughing.

"Oops my bad" Krystal said as she laughed but got a splat of paint on herself. She looked up and saw Minho smirking at her.

"Oops my bad... Not" He smirked as he saw Krystal getting pissed off. But Krystal did not expect Minho getting a face-wash from Luna. Krystal was shocked. Luna smirked but Jonghyun poured paint on her head.

"THATS IT THIS IS WAR!!!!!!" Luna screamed. Throwing paint at SHINee. Krystal just hid while chaos just began. Minho grabbed Krystal out of there and tried to make her escape but it was too late for that when Jessica walked in.

YAH WHAT THE IS THIS!!!!!" Jessica screamed. "YAH JUNG SO-ADKJDSFS" Luna covered Jessica's mouth and dragged her out the hall.

"Unnie~ but Its not our fault its SHINee's!!" Krystal explained shivering. "I'm serious!!!!"

"I'm never going to get the raise if people see this" Jessica stated. "I'm only getting this raise to help you for university! Crap i'm overreacting again" Sungmin walked in then walked out.

"Im not paying for this." Sungmin concluded.

"I know I will"  Krystal sighed "I'll pay for this" Luna looked at Krystal shocked.

"I will too!!!" Luna yelled. Looked at Krystal with a smile. "Leave no man behind" Krystal smiled and hugged Luna.

"Okay but someone clean that up" Sungmin said pointing at the art room. "YAH KIM JONGHYUN AND CHOI MINHO CLEAN THIS UP!!!!" Krystal and Luna high-fived each other.

"Okay" They both replied and walked back inside.

Jessica turned around to Krystal and looked at her.

"What would you do if I dont punish you?!?" Jessica questioned. 

"Not make you run?" Krystal said unsurely.

"Okay! Luna do you want to come over today?" Jessica asked. "I think your mom would kill me if she saw you like this so why dont you sleepover?"

"Sure" Luna agreed to. but looked around. "Where is Sulli?"

"I have no..... WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING LEE TAEMIN!!!"

Taemin was running away from a very flustered Sulli. Krystal and Luna had their mouth wide opened. Jessica just walked away.

"YOU LITTLE UNICORN!!!!"

A/N: SORRY~ this chapter took me a long time to finish!!! ill update soon! but not that fast because of troublesome school :/

Why does school always so troublesome. STUPID DRAMA!!

srry~ some has gone done.

anyway comment or something. And someone please do the request I put down in chapter 7 please!!!