Chapter 7. This was is just the beginning of everything.

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Krystal walked away from Minho feeling a little tense. I cant belive i just said that she thought walking into her seat at adivsory. Amber Luna and Sulli comes in all happy. Of course Luna thought the maknae would this plan perfectly.

"Krystal did you do it?" Sulli asked getting some water out of her bag and drinked it. "Mine went perfect."

"So did mine. This is why Kwanghee is my favourite guy best friend. He made Minho so jealous you should have seen him" Krystal laughed but rubbed her arm. "But he slammed me into the lockers hard."

"Taecyeon oppa came and helped me with mine." Amber said "Everything went perfect! Key looked sooo pissed off it made my life"

"Nice!!! I aced it! Jonghyun said this is war to me. Something is going to happen." Luna concluded.

"Probabley doing the same thing that we are doing but worse" Krystal said looking at the clock."Oh look what the cat dragged in......" That was all it took for f(x) to look at when SHINee had put their arms around girls. They smirked at them and took their seat.

"Why am I not surprised?!?!" Amber said looking at them with her I-dont-give-a-damn stare. "Figured this would happen"

Luna just sighed. "This is just the beginning" all of them turned towards to each other. "We need to step up of our game just a little more"

"Like how?!?!?" Sulli asked innocently.

"Get to parties, do crazy , get them dead hard, make them jealous until their balls fall off. Until we get them in our hands" Krystal said too bluntly which made the, burst out laughing. Everyone was staring at them epscially SHINee. Sulli saw their faces in a quick glismpes.

"Game plan is going to change but right now we stick to it right now. We will ask Victoria later when we meet up with her at the cafe." Amber concluded. "Just stick with with the game plan for now okay"

"Okay let the battle begin!"

With SHINee

"What are they up too?!" Taemin questioned while slamming his locker. "What are they thinking" Taemin looked up pissed off.

"If they want to play this game go ahead but fire vs. fire" Minho said as he got a randomn girl in his arms. "Bring it on"

"Whatever Amber is soooo going top get pissed off" Key said following Minho footstep as same with Taemin leaving Jonghyun alone. Jonghyun didnt know what to say. Being a player wasnt helping at all. He didnt want to see any of  SHINee for now but a certain person caught his eye.

And her voice is Krystal clear.

Krystal walked to her locker. She rubbed her arm from Minho's hard gesture from early. She slammed her locker and was about to leave but someone slammed her back to the hard locker.

"What are you guys up to?!?!" Jonghyun glared at her. "You have no idea what you guys are getting into."

"Why hello Kim Jonghyun oppa how are you in this lovely day?" Krystal said looking at him too.

"Cut the Krystal, why are you playing fire vs. fire. I do not want f(x) to get hurt. Especially Luna... Not like I care but still" Jonghyun stated. "Plus you do not what type of hell you'll go through when you play this game."

Krystal managed to push him off. "I have no ing idea what your talking about, Now if you would excuse me I need to go to the medical room because 2 rude people has pushed me into it hard" Rubbing her shoulder. "Now I might be out of basketball season GREAT"

"Oh... sorry!!! I"m really frikking sorry. Let me help you" Jonghyun got Krystal's stuff and held it for her. Krystal looked at him if it was like Minho. 

"Why are you helping me?" Krystal asked walking into the medical room. "SHINee isnt supposed to do this unless the girl is pregnant." Grabbing the piece of ice then walking away with Jonghyun

"Because.. Okay dont tell anyone this but i sometimes really hate being a player. You just flirt but you'll never fall in love" He replied walking to her next class because they had the same class. "Look i'm sorry, How about a truce?"

"A truce?? What do you mean" As she starts to get interested.

"We be actually friends, but so our friends dont think anything weird is happening we act like we hate each other. But since you dont trust me ill tell you whats happening with SHINee and prove it to you."

"Okay, fine, thats is a deal" Krystal shaked his hand. "We are at art what do we do now?!?!"

"How about ill hug you and you try to get out of it" Krystal then launched herself on him. "Let the games begin" So they went inside in art. With the truce. Seeing Minho glaring at Jonghyun made Krystal smirk. Seeing Luna's face expression made Jonghyun smile.

But never noticed that Taemin witnessed the whole truce thing between Krystal and Jonghyun.

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY~ I couldnt update for awhile bcuz of school :/ Also I need help...... Can one of you guys translate vietsubs to english for me?!? Just private message me on my wall but ill give you a link for the video because its vietsubbed.

Video link:http://video.yeukpop.com/hee-chul/hd-fancam-the-way-an-idol-breaks-up-ft-sulli-video_e381f21a0.html

And OMG THIS PHOTO MADE ME HAPPY!!!

Isnt this soo cute. Thats Minhos dad in the middle btw. This was when Krystal went to SHINee's concert.

All credits belong to the photo and video from the orginal sites. but i forgot the website fr the photo :(

Comment please or unless you are sick and tired of me saying that...