Chapter 16. Whoa did not see that coming...Part 1

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

With SHINee

"I think there in the mall hyung" Taemin says on the phone talking to Minho. "I swear to god I saw them..... I got to go hyung I'll talk to you later" He sighed out loud when he saw Suzy walking towards him. Hear we go again he thought.

"OPPA~ I missed you!! The only thing that made me remember you was this picture" Suzy says trying to act cute. She held up a picture that scared Taemin to death.

"How did you take a picture of me when I was in the shower?!" Taemin says feeling slightly exposed.

"Dont be silly oppa! The window was opened. " Suzy said giggling/trying to flirt. "Anyway oppa..... oppa? WHERE DID YOU GO??" Min was out of breathe when she found Suzy screaming out Taemin's name.

"SUZY SHUT THE UP!!!" Min screams out to Suzy. Suzy face fell when she saw Taemin bumping into Sulli.

"That little . What the !!!" Suzy marches to where Taemin and Sulli but quickly lost them. "Where the hell did they go??"

Min got pissed off. "UP YOUR AND AROUND THE CORNER!!!"

~~~~~With Sulli and Taemin~~~~~

Sulli and Luna were walking out of the store with there new outfits until sully grabbed Luna and hid back in the store. "What the hell is Taemin doing talking to Suzy?!?" Sulli says a little jealous Luna just smirks. "Do I sense jealousy Choi Jinri? And do I sense a crush?" Luna says in a singy voice " Sulli I'll just meet you at the cafe" and with that Luna walks away. "YAH UNNIE!!!" Sulli yells as she runs after her. But she doesnt notice that she bumped into a certain someone.

"I'm so sorry!" They both said looking up and staring at each other.

"What are YOU doing here you unicorn" Sulli's points at Taemin. Taemin quickly put his hand over Sulli's mouth

"Shut up! Suzy is following me that freaking creep!" Taemin said "Follow me" With that Taemin grabbed on to Sulli's hand and ran away. Sulli blushed a little bit. Why are you blushing Choi Jinri? She thought to herself. Get a hold of yourself. But she couldnt help but feel that him holding her hand felt so right.

Taemin was smiling/running away for his life. First he was with Sulli holding hands with her. Second Suzy was following him again and Third He knows that if he likes Sulli he will be in big trouble because 

Suzy will never leave him alone.

After 15 minutes of running away they were in the midst of a crowd both out of breathe. Taemin looked at Sulli for a second but she was gone. Where did she go he thought. But he saw a bracelet on the ground and picked it up. It said Forever love. I'll just keep this and see if the person will show.

Sulli just bolted out of Taemin's. She saw the cafe right around the corner. But the thing is she didnt notice her bracelet that her mom gave her was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~WIth Luna~~~~~~~~~~~~~` 

As Luna walks away from Sulli. She just walks around the mall looking for anything she likes. Until she came across a fortuneteller. This could be interesting she thought as she sat down in the booth.

"Your name is Park Sunyoung but people call you Luna I presume" The fortune teller says to Luna. Whoa Luna thought. She's good. "I see in your future is that you meet the love of your life but someone is trying to break you apart. Then a friend is leaving you putting you into total misery." Luna's eyes were about to pop out of their socket.

"Why is my future so miserble!" Luna asked "What did I do?"

"This is just the beginning of everything dear. But Happiness is always with you" The fortuneteller tells her as Luna walks away. 

I cant believe it she thought sitting down on a bench outside the mall. Why is my life so bad?!? She was badly freaking out but didnt notice a certain someone sitting down on the bench with her.

"Oh look who I have here?" Luna turns around to see the one and only Kim Jonghyun. Luna still felt a little awkward because of the kiss that they had.

"Oh hello my knight in shining armour" Luna said shyly looking away. Jonghyun could feel himself look away shyly. After a minute passed with an awkward silence. Jonghyun decided to break the silence with this question

"SOO about the kiss we had..." Jonghyun said as he slid closer to Luna "Did you like it? Cause I did......" Luna started to blush madly.

"Yes...Maybe...Yes.. FINE STOP PESTERING ME!!" Luna yelled. Jonghyun just laughed.

"I wasnt pestering you Moony. So what does that make us? Cause I cant tell the guys or else I'm screwed." Jonghyun asked asked Luna looking at her softly. Luna melted inside when Jonghyun gave her a look like that.

"Well do you like me?" Luna replied softly. Jonghyun smiled knowing the answer very will.

"Yes I do. Do you?" Jonghyun said as he took her hand. Luna didnt know what to say. Do I like him? But what about the plan? SO COMPLICATED. Thoughts like that were running through her head. But she settled with an agreement with herself and Jonghyun.

"How about I'll answer that after we go on a date. Then you'll see" Luna said as she waited for his reply. Jonghyun smiled widely.

"You have my word. This is going to be perfect"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO HELLO HELLO ITS BEEN SO LONG HASNT IT BEEN!!!!! 

I'm sorry that i didnt put the rest of the couples moments in but I really wanted to post this chapter up!

SO MANY SHINY EFFECTS MOMENTS!!

*******NEW FANFIC TEASER*******

Yes you heard me. I will be writing another fanfic soon so beware. Kekekeke

I'll update soon!!